Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSid
Stranger

Does the craving for MDMA ever go away?
    #8864303 - 09/02/08 04:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I havent had any skittles for three weeks. I made myself stop after I had a REALLY stupid weekend. I used E really irresponsibly that weekend.

On the Friday I got some pink doublestacks with an apple logo. Let me begin by saying I went through the SKETCHIEST deal of my life getting them. I honestly thought I might have been in danger, I got them off of a bunch of coked out gangsters. I took the pills to a friends to use his testing kit to see if they were free of impurities because I couldnt find any info on these pills online. Turned out he was out of his testing chemicals. I couldnt stash the pills until I got my own kit so I just popped them with some buddies and headed to a party.

It turned out the pills were MDA. Dont get me wrong. It wasnt a bad experience. But when you are expecting the SURGE of pleasure, joy, love, and energy it is a little disappointing. Id try MDA again, but it would have to be in a more... psychedelic mindset.

So dumb things done that night:
1) Possibly risked my life getting ex.
2) Popping unknown pills.

Then on the Saturday I heard there were some "REAL" ecstasy pills kicking around. White pills with music notes. I had rolled on Friday though so I told my friends that I was just going to head to a party and drink some beers. I drank 12 beers and a mickey (12oz) of vodka. I was trashed. Then I decided it would be a good idea to pop a couple of the "real" pills. So I bought a few pills off of a really nice girl I know. Again, without testing the pills I took them with a friend and headed back to the party wed been drinking at.

The pills were really good. It was almost like my first time. I was ROARING. ... I had an awesome time and I got REALLY horny. Im pretty good looking and I am a very smooth talker on E. I started hooking up with a girl I didnt know. Right before I put it in her I asked "... how old did you say you were?" and she said "15."

I remember her telling me that earlier but I was peaking and I just wanted to have sex. I stopped... Im 18, and I personally believe that 15 is too young for a sexually inexperienced girl (she said she was a virgin) to have sex with someone who is fiending on ex.

Mistakes of that night:
1) Rolling while incredibly intoxicated.
2) Eating pills without testing them.
3) Drinking almost NO water while rolling.
4) Trying to have sex with a very young girl.
5) Rolling two nights in a row.

The next day I had to drive 8 hours. I was SO strung out it was sick. I decided that I wasnt going to do any E for a month.

Ever since then I havent gone a day without fantasizing about doing E. I had back pain for two weeks. I've tried to find E three times since then and I couldnt find any. If I could have rolled I would have. I even tried blowing some coke because I thought maybe it would sort of feel the same... it didnt and I hate coke... wont be doing it again.

Until I wrote this I didnt realize how addict like my behavior is. Jesus. Thats bad. I mean, I dont want to do it during the week... but I REALLY want to do it on weekends. BADLY.

I dont think I should do E until I get over the craving and then I should only use it responsibly. So my question. Will the fantasizing about E and the craving for it on weekends ever stop?

Maybe I just need a heavy mushroom trip to get my head back on straight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSid
Stranger

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: Sid]
    #8864304 - 09/02/08 04:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Oh. And I forgot to add... I've been having TERRIBLE insomnia ever since. I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night.

OfflineMark_W
Stranger
Loc: NC
    #8864352 - 09/02/08 05:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You might think about waiting longer than a month. If you've got it in your head that you'll be taking it again in a month, the cravings are likely to be stronger than if you decide to wait at least 2 or 3 months.
Also, if you don't have an afterglow with mdma (one that makes the comedown easy to deal with), then I'd say you're doing it too frequently.

--------------------
Let the State Disintegrate
-Leary

Edited by Mark_W (09/02/08 06:57 AM)

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
    #8864356 - 09/02/08 05:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

A great OTC solution to insomnia is melatonin, works wonders for me. As far as rollin, it goes away after a long time. You'll hit a point where you just don't want to do it as often. I was exactly like you when I first started, but after about 3 years of heavy use, I just didn't enjoy it as much. Up until this past summer I had only done it three times over about 4 years, it feels so much better not over doing it. I rolled 4 times over the summer and I'm good to go for a while.

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8864389 - 09/02/08 05:34 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You'll find that as time goes on you won't crave it.  I would get those feelings sometimes, just from watching light shows or listening to some bomb music that puts you in the mood, but at least for me it has all gone away.  =)  And you shouldn't do E anymore than once a month in my opinion, and you should take supplements when you do it as well.  Be safer about it.  E is not the healthiest of fun to be had.

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: shroomzey]
    #8864573 - 09/02/08 07:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It's only advisable to roll every couple of months either way.  There's nothing wrong with being infatuated with the experience, but don't let that allow you to do permanent damage to yourself.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8865398 - 09/02/08 11:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gobblin said:
A great OTC solution to insomnia is melatonin, works wonders for me.

melatonin :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: dwtk]
    #8866808 - 09/02/08 04:21 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm just glad every time I have rolled, I have waited for molly and taken huge breaks in between. To me MDMA is nothing more than an incredibly clean and magical chemical. If you hate the rolling experiences you've been having you might want to start hitting up some music festivals to score molly or look around for the good stuff.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflineDafonDantes
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #8867045 - 09/02/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

^ Way to completely miss the point.

--------------------

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Go, then. There are other worlds than this." - Stephen King

*THE ABOVE POST IS ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS*

OfflineSid
Stranger

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: Mark_W]
    #8867083 - 09/02/08 05:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mark_W said:
You might think about waiting longer than a month. If you've got it in your head that you'll be taking it again in a month, the cravings are likely to be stronger than if you decide to wait at least 2 or 3 months.
Also, if you don't have an afterglow with mdma (one that makes the comedown easy to deal with), then I'd say you're doing it too frequently.

Is it bad to do mushrooms one night and then E the next?

Actually... that whole week was nuts. It was my last week in my hometown before going to university so I did indulge a lot...

Monday night: Stayed home
Tuesday night: Went to a party and I think I broke a record for most beer drank in one night.
Wednesday night: Stayed home and ate 1g of mushrooms.
Thursday night: Shared 5g of mushrooms with a good friend. Wandered the streets of my town tripping until the sun came up.
Friday night: Tried to roll but ended up doing MDA.
Saturday night: Got really drunk then rolled.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

#8867221 - 09/02/08 05:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah man you gotta take it easy.  Make each experience meaningful, not just another escape.  If you don't allow these drugs to enrich your non-altered state, then you aren't getting near the full potential out of them.

--------------------
check out my music!

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Loc: The sticks
Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: g00ru]
    #8867297 - 09/02/08 05:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

honestly i don't think i would roll for a while man, if your having these kinds of just almost lusting over it, its probably a good idea to stay away from them for a while and learn to moderate them.  i mean, i like to get down and i do on occasion,  but never that frequently.  i have never rolled and it sounds fun, but i would rather wait for molly.

moral of the story, use drugs in moderation man.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8867306 - 09/02/08 05:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sid said: I dont think I should do E until I get over the craving and then I should only use it responsibly. So my question. Will the fantasizing about E and the craving for it on weekends ever stop?

Maybe I just need a heavy mushroom trip to get my head back on straight.

The craving will probably never go away completely; only fade after a long break from MDMA.  A mushroom trip might help, but the point is that you have to want to not do it anymore--if you want to do MDMA right now, taking a psychedelic will not help you magically not want to do more.  It might give you an opportunity to examine your own motivations, though, which can definitely improve your situation in the long run.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineBryooo
Hank Derb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cornfields
Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: deCypher]
    #8867317 - 09/02/08 05:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I feel you man, I've been doing it for over a year, almost every other week.

--------------------

Offlineberbonber
Stranger

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: Bryooo]
    #8867428 - 09/02/08 06:04 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i dont know what the big deal is i used to eat E two nights a week like 6 of them each time. did it everyday for a week too when i bought a 100    batch

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: berbonber]
    #8867435 - 09/02/08 06:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The big deal is that abuse of MDMA causes brain damage, you've probably sustained some yourself.

--------------------
check out my music!

Offlineberbonber
Stranger

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: g00ru]
    #8867455 - 09/02/08 06:11 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

more than likely since ive taken 22 in one night before but i still feel ok so its no biggy especially since i dont go near hard drugs anymore (i dont consider psychedelics hard) my brain might not work as well as it used to but it sure works better than 90% of the fckers that live round here

Offlineberbonber
Stranger

#8867460 - 09/02/08 06:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

to answer the op question though, the craving does go away in fact the thought of taking E sickens me now

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8867591 - 09/02/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I went through a phrase where I was obsessed with rolling... but gradually it became less and less interesting and the comedowns got worse.  then I found LSD... after acid, rolling just seems like child's play.  I guess it depends what you're looking for--for pure hardcore hedonism for a couple hours, MDMA can be tough to beat, I guess.  But I'm more into having fun, acid's much more fun imo.

--------------------

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Does the craving for MDMA ever go away? [Re: Noviseer]
    #8868180 - 09/02/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

MDA isn't "trippy". It has a psychedelic feel, but by no meas does it do anything different that MDMA pharmokentic wise. The surge and rush of seritonin is chemically the same action with MDMA and MDA.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals