Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekalkiji
Stranger
SPREAD DMT!
    #8837532 - 08/27/08 06:25 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Hey community... I've been thinking lately...It seems that DMT doesnt really have a status other than unknown in mainstream culture...SO..why hasn't anyone started spreading the word or better yet, the actual substance..Does anyone here actually grow DMT-containing plants or knows of some kind of supply?? I think its time we start getting this holy important much needed chemical into society. If we could just start circulating this, Im sure it would grab hold and start informing people of what we're missing. I mean if something as detrimental as heroin holds a place in society why couldnt DMT??? Trust me I think this could work..Just start spreading seeds around or something..I rambling now..what do you guys think about spreading DMT?? It's not for everyone I know but it has the potential to get us back on track..Please share comments, bad or good
Thanks..Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: kalkiji]
    #8837561 - 08/27/08 06:30 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I wish it was more readily available. Most people don't even know their own brains are producing DMT, let alone where to find some.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: SPREAD DMT! (moved) [Re: kalkiji]
    #8837589 - 08/27/08 06:33 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This thread was moved from Philosophy & Spirituality.

Reason:
More suited for the pub, I think....
:shrug:

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #8837599 - 08/27/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

you don't go on tour, do you?

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #8837611 - 08/27/08 06:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It isn't popular because not many people cite it as a psychedelic on their list of them, and because most people would find the experience terrifying. Most people are not ready to smoke the most powerful psychedelic or whatever you would like to call it that we know of.

I don't think making it mainstream is really that good of an idea. :shrug:

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#8837615 - 08/27/08 06:38 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

if your suggesting that people taking DMT will result in a some kind of utopia, then i laugh

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #8837649 - 08/27/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

kalkiji said:
It's not for everyone I know but it has the potential to get us back on track..Please share comments, bad or good
Thanks..Peace

Yeah, it seems to have gotten you on the right track...

From your first post, in OTD, a few minutes ago:

Quote:

kalkiji said:
KILL ALL THE GAYS THANK GOD FOR 9/11

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8837709 - 08/27/08 06:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

it's ados, just ip ban him

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: demiu5]
    #8837738 - 08/27/08 06:56 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

IMO handing out DMT to strangers is a terrible idea. Most people (and I include myself, a psychedelic veteran) find it rather disturbing to have their frame of reference shattered and blasted millions of miles out of their skulls within one minute of smoking some weird plastic-flavored crystals.

Definitely don't see how it would solve any problems.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (08/27/08 06:58 PM)

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8837755 - 08/27/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
IMO handing out DMT to strangers is a terrible idea. Most people (and I include myself, a psychedelic veteran) find it frightening to have their frame of reference shattered and blasted millions of miles out of their skulls.

Definitely don't see how it would solve any problems.

the only benefit from your above scenario is showing people that there is a helluva lot more out there (accessible through themselves) than they previously could have imagined in their wildest childhood dreams

--------------------

Offlinemoses
miraclemannequin
Male
Loc: California
Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: demiu5]
    #8837768 - 08/27/08 06:59 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

demius said:
it's ados, just ip ban him

ok, I know my puppet is going to get banned now. But to keep my honor clean, that is not my puppet.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: SPREAD DMT! (moved) [Re: anyone420]
    #8837790 - 08/27/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
if your suggesting that people taking DMT will result in a some kind of utopia, then i laugh

/stands next to anyone420, arms akimbo, head thrown back.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAA!!!!!

--------------------
This space for rent

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: SPREAD DMT! (moved) [Re: Drewwyann]
    #8838632 - 08/27/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Word. I haven't done it, but I heard that it is indeed extremely intense and not for everyone. I want to try growing some ayahuasca and whichever other plant that contains the MAOI in it. I would like to try it that way. That way you know where it's coming from and you know it's legit. Dude, look what happens to some people on mushrooms. LSD? People freak out. Some becoms insane. Or, others are scared away from all substances forever because they were so terrified. DMT, from whawt I understand, blows even mescaline, as far as intensity goes, out of the water. Maybe I am misinformed. ?

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8838667 - 08/27/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

kalkiji said:
It's not for everyone I know but it has the potential to get us back on track..Please share comments, bad or good
Thanks..Peace

Yeah, it seems to have gotten you on the right track...

From your first post, in OTD, a few minutes ago:

Quote:

kalkiji said:
KILL ALL THE GAYS THANK GOD FOR 9/11

ouch

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#8838702 - 08/27/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

8 out of 10 people aren't ready for the experience DMT will give them, and one of the remaining two was so scared shitless by the experience they won't touch it again.

What you are saying is incredibly naive.

And I have to ask, what is this "track" you speak of? Where does it lead us to, and why do you think DMT is the catalyst that will put us "back on" said "track"?

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: SPREAD DMT! (moved) [Re: misos]
    #8838725 - 08/27/08 09:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
Word. I haven't done it, but I heard that it is indeed extremely intense and not for everyone. I want to try growing some ayahuasca and whichever other plant that contains the MAOI in it. I would like to try it that way. That way you know where it's coming from and you know it's legit. Dude, look what happens to some people on mushrooms. LSD? People freak out. Some becoms insane. Or, others are scared away from all substances forever because they were so terrified. DMT, from whawt I understand, blows even mescaline, as far as intensity goes, out of the water. Maybe I am misinformed. ?

Is this really clever sarcasm or am I an asshole?

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Invisiblemofo
Hobby Jingoist

Loc: Donkey Kong Kill Screen
    #8838778 - 08/27/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I remember reading a news article on here a while back about a bust in Asia where they seized I think something like 40 kilos of what they thought was meth, but when they tested it, they discovered it was pure crystal DMT.  So apparently there is some DMT traffic.

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: SPREAD DMT! (moved) [Re: mofo]
    #8838790 - 08/27/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

On a serious note for this not so serious thread, DMT kinda flooded my area for awhile last year.  I don't know if it's still around, I'm not really very connected anymore, but for awhile it was like everybody I knew was getting some DMT.

It was very weird, most of them had never heard of it and only smoked small doses of it on top of weed or something.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8838801 - 08/27/08 09:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Mainstream culture and society isn't very receptive to people "spreading the word" about drugs.  Tell them DMT is different all you want but to a lot of the general public a drug is a drug is a drug.  If the general public was made aware of DMT the most significant thing to come of it would be the banning of plants containing it and that would fuck up your ability to obtain it.  Psychedelics aren't for everybody and society doesn't want to hear about how they can make life better.

OfflineWalkToTheInside
Energy

Re: SPREAD DMT! [Re: BoneMan]
    #8838859 - 08/27/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
Mainstream culture and society isn't very receptive to people "spreading the word" about drugs.  Tell them DMT is different all you want but to a lot of the general public a drug is a drug is a drug.  If the general public was made aware of DMT the most significant thing to come of it would be the banning of plants containing it and that would fuck up your ability to obtain it.  Psychedelics aren't for everybody and society doesn't want to hear about how they can make life better.

Yep. Let's keep it secret.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds