Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: Shroomism]
    #8809398 - 08/22/08 02:56 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
but to say the government is incapable of lying is quite a similar folly.. they are professional liars.  That's why they are politicians.

Not everybody that works for the federal government is a politician. In fact, almost all of them are not.

EDIT: Damn, I got beat to it.

Edited by dtugg (08/22/08 02:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: DieCommie]
    #8809402 - 08/22/08 02:59 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

There's not really a very big difference. Politicians are just public figures. They all work for the same machine, under the same agenda in pretty much any branch of the government that matters. Everything is centralized. We tend to shoot the people that think for themselves too much or question the status quo.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

#8809416 - 08/22/08 03:08 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

under the same agenda

That is most certainly not true.  Different departments in the government can and often do have competing interests.  It was built that way on purpose.

Most people employed by the federal government are not politicians.  Politicians are not just public figures.  There are plenty of politicians who are not public figures.

Again, that is irrelevant to the 911 debate because politicians dont do scientific analysis.  They only make the bad decisions on what to do after 911, they have nothing to do with the analysis.  Most of them are incapable of even basic research and data collection so I don know why anybody would think to listen to what they say about 911.  In fact, besides the 911 report Ive never even heard a politician try to tell me what happened on 911.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: DieCommie]
    #8809430 - 08/22/08 03:17 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Really? Well I guess you don't count news anchors as politicians.. but I do. They may not be officially employed by the government but they sure as hell are controlled by it. They sure have no shortage of things to say.

But regardless, I've seen the scientific analysis from both sides, I'm still not convinced of the 'official' story, and I suspect it will stay that way unless some breakthrough is made because there's been conflicting information since day 1. And if after 7 years people are still so divided on it, there's got to be something more to it. And the "government" doesn't seem any less suspicious to me today then it did then.. probably even more so now, what with their endless war crimes for nothing, and then a fake oil shortage, I mean give me a break, can you be any more transparent? What are we even doing in the middle east still? Does anyone know?

Oh right... freedom and democracy.. I forgot.. silly me. Too bad it's ten times worse there then ever before.
Substitute the word freedom for fascism and democracy for corporate control.. yep we sure are bringing freedom and democracy to Iraq, or whatever country of brown skins we are invading this week.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #8809610 - 08/22/08 05:30 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

But regardless, I've seen the scientific analysis from both sides...

Ummm, no. Troofers don't do scientific analysis.

Phred

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: Phred]
    #8809620 - 08/22/08 05:37 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone knows that the Jews did 9/11, everyone knows that the media is controlled by the Jews, and everyone knows that the media controls the government.  Therefore the government did 9/11.  Seriously though, you people are fucking crazy.  Maybe the government let some crazy muslims get away with it, but the CIA is too busy smuggling drugs into the US to blow up the twin towers.

--------------------

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: hoopershroomer]
    #8809708 - 08/22/08 06:43 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hopefully this thorough report puts to rest the various 9/11 conspiracy theories, which dishonor the men and women who lost their lives on that terrible day

I hate when people say stuff like that, it's not disrespecting them in any way at all.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: fapjack]
    #8809784 - 08/22/08 07:12 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
Everyone knows that the Jews did 9/11, everyone knows that the media is controlled by the Jews, and everyone knows that the media controls the government.  Therefore the government did 9/11.  Seriously though, you people are fucking crazy.  Maybe the government let some crazy muslims get away with it, but the CIA is too busy smuggling drugs into the US to blow up the twin towers.

no surprise there. CIA already openly admitted once to being involved in the heroin trade.

meanwhile, apologetics calling conspiracy theorists stupid and crazy, well, you know...pots and kettles.
perhaps it was just "coincidence" that once that 9/11 fiasco occurred, wall street folks were salivating as stocks  shot through the roof.

and israel has the US by the balls, but I suppose that's just another "conspiracy theory"

"every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon, Oct. 3, 2001

http://polidics.com/dictatorship/one-world-money-from-hope-to-tragedy.html

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: piracetam]
    #8809788 - 08/22/08 07:15 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
Quote:

fapjack said:

no surprise there. CIA already openly admitted once to being involved in the heroin trade.

meanwhile, apologetics calling conspiracy theorists stupid and crazy, well, you know...pots and kettles.
perhaps it was just "coincidence" that once that 9/11 fiasco occurred, wall street folks were salivating as stocks  shot through the roof.

But the CIA does have the money and time to fund the attacks.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #8809805 - 08/22/08 07:24 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

no argument there; this is all a numbers game. any tool who doesn't realize that is just fooling themself.
9/11 was like a page straight out of Operation Northwoods. instead of blaming the cubans for flying planes into american buildings, it's the arabs.

oh..it must be coincidence :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#8809809 - 08/22/08 07:26 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:

and israel has the US by the balls, but I suppose that's just another "conspiracy theory"

"every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." Ariel Sharon, Oct. 3, 2001

those damn jews.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

#8809814 - 08/22/08 07:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:

perhaps it was just "coincidence" that once that 9/11 fiasco occurred, wall street folks were salivating as stocks  shot through the roof.[/url]

Where the hell do you people get your information? The stock market went down immediately after 9/11. Exact opposite of what you are saying.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #8809817 - 08/22/08 07:29 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
Quote:

piracetam said:

those damn jews.

indeed

--------------------

Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

#8809821 - 08/22/08 07:32 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
no argument there; this is all a numbers game. any tool who doesn't realize that is just fooling themself.
9/11 was like a page straight out of Operation Northwoods. instead of blaming the cubans for flying planes into american buildings, it's the arabs.

You do realize that Northwoods didn't actually happen, right? Also, no part of the plan involved using airplanes as guided missiles.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Aparently the 9/11 conspiracy theory is put to rest? [Re: dtugg]
    #8809822 - 08/22/08 07:32 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dtugg said:
Quote:

piracetam said:

perhaps it was just "coincidence" that once that 9/11 fiasco occurred, wall street folks were salivating as stocks  shot through the roof.[/url]

Where the hell do you people get your information? The stock market went down immediately after 9/11. Exact opposite of what you are saying.

what are you, high? I actually paid attention the day it happened. stocks closed that day on a sharp rise

--------------------

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

#8809828 - 08/22/08 07:34 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dtugg said:
Quote:

piracetam said:

You do realize that Northwoods didn't actually happen, right? Also, no part of the plan involved using airplanes as guided missiles.

I realize JFK wanted nothing to do with it, but i guess he wasn't murdered. keep on with the apologetic hardball, it's not exactly original either

--------------------

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#8809832 - 08/22/08 07:35 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

What you fail to realize is that these facts you present have no sway with these people because they distrust everything that is told to them by the media and the government and rightfully so I might add.

It was just to convenient for the powers that be that 911 happened and allowed them to sway the US to agree to the "war on terror" which is basically a war against whoever the fuck we want, establishing governments and getting better deals on oil.

So of course there will be skeptics.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

#8809842 - 08/22/08 07:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
what are you, high? I actually paid attention the day it happened. stocks closed that day on a sharp rise

I don't care what you think that you remeber. An look at any of the indexes show that the stock market went down after 9/11.

Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

#8809857 - 08/22/08 07:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
I realize JFK wanted nothing to do with it, but i guess he wasn't murdered. keep on with the apologetic hardball, it's not exactly original either 

Yeah, JFK was murdered by a lone nut that had no knowledge of the Northwoods plot.

Even if you want to imply that he was killed CIA because he refused to go along with the plot, that still makes no sense because it wasn't carried after he died.

Fail.

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#8809858 - 08/22/08 07:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dtugg said:]
I don't care what you think that you remeber. An look at any of the indexes show that the stock market went down after 9/11.

again not realizing that we don't trust the records any more than the crack head next door.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom