Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8739985 - 08/07/08 05:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
how long did it last for you?

snorted for me it only lasts about 20-30 minutes. injected lasts longer?

I injected around 2:00 - 2:30 am, and remember tripping well through 4:30 am ... I'd say the most intense part of the peak was at least a full hour, but really, time was beyond me, so it's hard to say ... I didn't end up going to sleep until 5:00 am.  maybe the dose was fairly high?  I couldn't say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Shroomism]
    #8740826 - 08/07/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I enjoy this one too much and it seems to take a toll on my body much worse than other things so I avoid it these days.. Its screwed my vision more than anything :frown:.

There are also other things which make me wary...

http://uk.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUKHKG8463320070621
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52830&r=0

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Cepheus]
    #8740846 - 08/07/08 09:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i remember feeling like coming out of the K-hole is like a NBE, near birth experience

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Cepheus]
    #8740858 - 08/07/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

The wiki article is roughly 90% positive about Ketamine, with only about 10% being possible negatives ...

I must say, the anti-addictive and antidepressant properties really seem to carry forth, at least with me in the past two days ... I couldn't feel more generally happy than I do now ... no need to really use any other substance, or even smoke many cigs as I usually do, and a MARKED decrease in my Crohn's pain (the article mentioned opiate receptor binding at high doses).  Very interesting, I must say.  And no desire to even consider doing it in a near future.  This is a chemical of real 'substance', and I am more than stoked that I decided to give it a try ... it's given me a new lease on life, so to speak.

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: HB]
    #8740890 - 08/07/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My recent mdma & lsd experiences have put a big permanent smile on my face :grin:.

Although, I can vouch for its anti-depressant qualities.. I've had a good few nights where me and my best friend have gotten through a couple of grams each walking around (in that pre k-hole bit, where everything looks really wonky and computer game like and you feel like the world would swallow you if you stopped moving) and  chatting a whole bunch of cod shit... I always feel nice, fuzzy and bouncy the day after :grin:.

I've never IM/IV'd it though, only oral and sniffing it (sniffing it preferably).

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #8741114 - 08/07/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

That was a cool story....!    I like the style of your writing....    :thumbup:

I had a proper K-hole experience about 5 months ago, and it was quite a cool experience, that kind of changed the way I viewed things a bit (as a good experience almost always does)....    I remember once looking at my TV remote control and thinking, "What the fuck am I going to do with THAT....!?"    :lol:

This is what I wrote after being able to make sense of what I had been part of..........

I completely realize that I am a mere crystalline entity being immersed in the absurdities of the cosmic pinball machine....  I was not in control as I observed the totality of it all, yet my individually entwined puzzle piece somehow fit into the great stream of continuity....  I could see it ALL happening around me on so many different transparent levels, like a grain of sand within the inner workings of a finely calibrated clock mechanism that we call the "Universe".... 

It was all way to grand to surmise an actual point to it all, but I was indeed a cog in this great machine that just keeps turning on and on....  I remember wondering if I had somehow fucked up the calibrated harmony by observing the purity of it all in this fashion, but I realized that it was the seemingly random chaos that is the actual illusion....  If I had fucked it up, then the machine was waiting for that specific moment in time that I would have fucked it up.... 

My observation was just a referencing placeholder to the event, my actions alone are the force of change and manipulation of this machine....  My act of observing is like teasing possibility itself, but that possibility was already there just waiting to be observed....  When chasing one's own tail, the prize is perpetually just out of reach, and yet the irony is that the tail you seek to catch is also chasing you....  But, being slightly out of balance is what gives us the lean and momentum to move forward in life....

YOU are the truth, or the closest thing you are going to find to being the truth....  Because the truth is, that you are....    Now you just have to find yourself, and the easiest way to do that, is to stop looking.............

:sunny:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #8741535 - 08/07/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hah!  that was quite a read.  I enjoyed it, very inspiring and profound.  and definitely the product of a good experience  :smile2:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #8741590 - 08/07/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Some of the most rewarding things in life are finding those "times without a place"....    :wink:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8741601 - 08/07/08 11:29 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

thats really strange to me.  i've never IMed it, but it hits me within 5 minutes, and then 20 minutes later i'm pretty much completely down.

too much dxm in the past?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8742638 - 08/08/08 06:16 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

WOW, nice read HB!!!

ever since i tried no2 on mushrooms i'm afraid to go back into that space...
reading your words made me go back to that head space and reminded me so much of the experience!
i remember clearly the feeling that i was listening to my body THINK and that i could hear my thoughts as if they were always going to be thought out at this moment, as if i stepped out of time and i had a new point of view on my own thought process.

ehhhh...
the implications of totally surrendering that part of you that is the critique...
one thing you wrote on the pages made me say "YEAH, exactly!!"
drawn with/by intention!
a month and a half ago i was really really sick with a high fever and had spent the whole day out, had a really taxing 4 hour talk with my girlfriend, cried and hardly drank any water... i tried going to sleep but i had a splitting headache which i had to somehow deal with so i started focusing on my breathing and realized that all these thoughts inside of me were making me nervous and preventing my body from relaxing and healing it self...
i proceeded to breath untill i could pinpoint where the pain was coming from and when i did i simply released and aimed my breath there and the pain was gone... so i had to eat and i started getting up really slowly only moving with my breath (its hard to maintain at a sober state but i had a VERY high fever so you can imagine) i started walking to the kitchen and i had one of those real strong trips in my life... i let go of all my body functions to the point where i didn't have to THINK an action all i had to do was intend one and keep breathing and it happened :tongue:

i can only imagine what ketamine is but i have to say i'm not surprised it has antidepressant sides, it makes everything very simple, you simply ARE and there's not much more to it so what is there to be depressed about?

thanks again for sharing!
you should also post it up at the trip reports forum, cant hurt...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Simisu]
    #8748583 - 08/09/08 12:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

that's a wild story, about your fever ... intention really does seem to create outcome, but it requires actual belief in the efficacy of it, too ... confidence and intention together create the harmonious experience ... ever since that Ketamine experience I've been on a different path ... many improvements, the core of which being a reinvigorated enjoyment of everything ... I'm purely excited by everything once again, and very content with what I'm doing, realizing that every positive motion forward adds up, and so I'm making lots of little steps forward ... and have grander dreams yet.

thank you for your relevant and much enjoyed elaborations on the topic matter! it's good to have direct input when somebody really understands what I'm trying to describe, and you seem to have it figured out :rainbowdrink::goinsane:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
    #8752782 - 08/10/08 12:16 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

that's funny, i had the feeling you'd say "nah man... K is just so much more then that, you have no idea"

sounds like a small rebirth huh?
i doubt if i'll ever try K but who knows... i'm keeping an open mind it's just that i didn't at all like how no2 felt so i'm not sure how comfertable i am with disasociativs :smirk:

with that said, today was my first dabble with lady Salvia!
which again i wasn't sure about my feelings for at all.
i smoked a little, i was never comfortable with the potency of this drug but i was going through my drawer and came across the baggie of SD leaves i collected from all my dead clones... i tried growing them several times but with no success like a year and a half ago! so these leaves were REALLY old.
i had no idea how much to smoke so i smoked just a little and then a little more... plus it was very spontaneous.

felt like instant mushrooms with a tad of MJ to it... my head was suddenly very clear and my body was instantly awake. i was sort of ZONGED for lack of a better word.
it was pretty short but i enjoyed the body buzz intensely... did it again after a yoga class and went dancing in the street :grin:

i've been feinding for some drugs lately and i might just use more of this... i'm not sure if i'll try "breaking through" but it's tempting cuz right now i feel like it's exactly what i needed, this clarity of mind that comes with psychedelics at comfertable levels.

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#16687548 - 08/12/12 01:20 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Delicious description of a firsttime hole, I much enjoyed that, thank you

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: 50 Units of Ketamine IM + Shpongle + Headphones = WHOA. [Re: Asante]
    #16687565 - 08/12/12 01:22 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks!  :smile:

OfflineBudsbunni
Healer
Female

#21684130 - 05/15/15 05:56 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:specialk:  ahhh, great trip report from your experience, as I was reading this it made me think of my personal experiences with K and how relatable some of the topics you initialed were to me. I had the exact same feeling of God moving my hand when I wrote out my last MXE experience, I've never tried to write anything on K but I'm sure it would be similar. Ketamine is such a beautiful drug being how therapeutic it is and how well you can evaluate your perspective and feelings towards things without holding them to close to you.
Thanks for the good read ! Much Love :bigblunt:

--------------------
:aum: :chinaman: :aum:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck