Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDafonDantes
Wizard
Male User Gallery

What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make?
    #8717874 - 08/02/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Subject says it all, but let me clarify what I mean by easiest. Easiest to produce myself, with legally bought ingredients from the internet or elsewhere.

I've already started collecting items for the shroom growth process... but I was researching mescaline and DMT and it seems like they are also viable trip alternatives.

I don't particularly trust college kid dealers with this type of drug, plus I'd like the satisfaction of doing it myself.

So I put the question forth to you guys, ENLIGHTEN ME  :yoda2:

--------------------

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Go, then. There are other worlds than this." - Stephen King

*THE ABOVE POST IS ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible513orangejuice
Female

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: DafonDantes]
    #8717888 - 08/02/08 08:41 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

none of em

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

America is a rapist.

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

. [Re: DafonDantes]
    #8717889 - 08/02/08 08:41 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Edited by Alabama Slim (02/05/12 11:47 AM)

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #8717894 - 08/02/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

LSA, hands down; just get some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, grind them up in a coffee grinder, put them in a jar of cold water in the fridge for a couple days, shakeing them every once in a while and drink.

Id say mushrooms are one of the easiest but they take the longest.

DMT,  and Mescaline are more complicated, but can be made in a day or two rather than a month or more.

Ive never had the patience/materials/equipment to make LSD, but I know a thing or two about the process.

Offlinethe_0wl
The Space Bird
Male

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #8717899 - 08/02/08 08:46 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, shrooms are pretty damn easy to grow.  Never had a total failure.  Except for my potency problems..but they do grow.  Also DMT seems like alot of hassle for a 5 min trip.  You can be fucked up all day on shrooms.

--------------------
Everything I say on this website and forum is completely false and fantasy role play.  In reality I do not engage in any illegal activities regardless of what my posts say.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: the_0wl]
    #8717951 - 08/02/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the_0wl said:
Yeah, shrooms are pretty damn easy to grow.  Never had a total failure.  Except for my potency problems..but they do grow.  Also DMT seems like alot of hassle for a 5 min trip.  You can be fucked up all day on shrooms.

DMT is a little more then 5 min and please tell me how you can be fucked up on shrooms all day when shrooms last only a few hours?

--------------------

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger
Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: the_0wl]
    #8717964 - 08/02/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the_0wl said:

Until you put it in a capsule and combine with an MAOI and ingest, then it will last just as long as shrooms?

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: suburbanned]
    #8718111 - 08/02/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

DMT, LSA, or Mushrooms.

Mushrooms generally takethe longest, like 2-3 weeks for the inoculated cakes to fully colonize, and a few days to a week to get a flush. It can be tricky to get a jar that has no contams in it. Contams = not a fun trip!

DMT, all you need, is zippo lighter fluid (naphtha), lye (draino), muratic acid (pool acid), a jar, some HBWR seeds or Mimosa root bark, and a week of spare time.

LSA. Cold water extraction. Just buy a shitton of HBWR seeds and mash em up, do a little dance, and voila.

All are easy to make and require no more than high school chemistry/biology knowledge.

LSD, however, is a pain in the fuckin ass.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineMYSTIQUE
Say Hi to the elves for me.
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8718124 - 08/02/08 10:30 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

It matters.

Salvia is already made so thats pretty easy.

Then probably cold water morning glory seeds yuck. Add the butane blast if ya do that its pretty easy.

If you live in the right area buffo toads and mushrooms cactus are all around.

But none of that is really making a drug. Meth is supposed to be easy to make lol but not what you are looking for

--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #8718139 - 08/02/08 10:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, salvia is the easiest, hahaha. You make it, by loading a bowl of salvia, and then say goodbye to the world as you know it for 10 minutes. LOL

Sayonara! *crackle crackle*

...HOLY %&#$!!

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Offlinechrisdellinges
Stranger

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8718476 - 08/03/08 01:13 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DMT, all you need, is zippo lighter fluid (naphtha), lye (draino), muratic acid (pool acid), a jar, some HBWR seeds or Mimosa root bark, and a week of spare time.

HBWRs do not contain DMT they contain LSA. correct me if i'm wrong.

From what i read LSH can be made by adding peppermint oil to an LSA cwe, but i've never tried it

Offlinedonvliet
beyond reality

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: chrisdellinges]
    #8718547 - 08/03/08 01:59 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Here are some synth techniques, but I think none of them will be easy...
http://designer-drugs.com/pte/12.162.180.114/dcd/chemistry/rhodiummirror.html

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: donvliet] * 2
    #8718550 - 08/03/08 02:02 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

You don't make LSA, DMT, or mescaline. You extract them.

--------------------

OfflineDafonDantes
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8718599 - 08/03/08 02:56 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Damn, thanks for all the fast responses.

Alabama Slim said:

Quote:

GROW SHROOMS Easiest and quickest way to go about tripping. once you learn the basics your set for life. On the other hand mescaline does sound great, go for both once your satisfied with the first results.

I kind of hoped/figured this is the way it would turn out. I mean I've already began collecting the items necessary for growing shrooms. I've read the PFTek and other teks regarding the growth. I've even settled on a strain I like, B+. So shrooms is a definite.

Thing is, I think I want to try something psychedelic to tide me over in the time it takes to grow the shrooms. After so much research on the topic  (believe me, I've learned quite a bit rereading teks and these forums over the last two weeks) I really want to experience something other than weed and alcohol.

MisterMuscaria said:

Quote:

LSA, hands down; just get some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, grind them up in a coffee grinder, put them in a jar of cold water in the fridge for a couple days, shakeing them every once in a while and drink.

I hadn't even heard of this. Is this morning glory (also mentioned)? I know some of my friends in high school had tried this to little success and I wasn't much into it at the time. I'd be willing to give it a shot now though.

I guess I'll figure it out once I actually sterilize and inoculate my brown rice/vermiculite jars.

What's a good source of MAOI? And is it good to take with shrooms?

Thanks again for the responses, you guys are bomb

p.s.
Quote:

You don't make LSA, DMT, or mescaline. You extract them.

truth, mah bad for the shitty wordage

--------------------

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinelord of change
Stranger
Male

#8718750 - 08/03/08 06:29 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Salvia--way easy, but many don't like the strange nature of the trips...I don't do it anymore

LSA--via HBWR or morning glory seeds(trust me, go for the HBWR) is way easy and the seeds are totally legal to obtain, unless you do an extraction I hope you have an iron stomach, also, the LSA tends to make me sleepy, at least in the smaller 'social' trip doses I usually take (3-5 seeds)

DMT--wow, now we're talking...mimosa hostilis is easily obtainable as is naptha or Bestine and lye;  clean product is easily obtained in just a few hours if you use the lazy mans tek with a freezer recystallization at the end; pack that shit up, hit it and hold on!!

Mushrooms--well, you can read about how easy it can be in the 'Cultivation' section of the forums here, I'm still waiting on my first flush  (just birthed on friday) so we'll see how easy it is for me :wink:

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: lord of change]
    #8718855 - 08/03/08 08:00 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

the easiest 4 have already been said

i agree with lord of change's order of easy-hard

mescaline isnt terribly hard

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: anyone420]
    #8719016 - 08/03/08 09:40 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say growing salvia is a lot harder then growing shrooms, what with the humidity and everything. At least I found it much harder (my plant died 4 months after I got it). Shrooms are so easy you just put them in a bin and play the waiting game. DMT extraction is easier then growing shroomies? Now I'm interested.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: lord of change]
    #8719062 - 08/03/08 09:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Don't forget you can mega dose with the DMT orally with a 3g tea of syrian rue...  He's right straight to base is easy and Quick:
750 mL water
50 grams sodium hydroxide
(add the lye to the water, not vice versa!)
have a gallon of distilled vinegar on hand to neutralize sodium hydroxide on person.
Wait until PH has stabilized after adding lye to water. (20 minutes, say)
add 50 grams mimosa hostilis preferably purple pink inner rootbark
shake vigorously.  Wait two hours.  Add warm naptha (warm it in a water bath, NEVER ON AN OPEN FLAME).
Mix contents by turning end over end, no shaking. 3 minutes. Shaking can cause emulsions to form from the basified plant fats.
Pull naptha from top using turkey baster, spore syringe etc.
evap naptha, take goop and add minimal amount of warm naptha until goop dissolves back into naptha.

Freeze precipitate and enjoy!

That is more or less Noman's tek from memory.
I'm prettyn sure you can find it on this site.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #8719076 - 08/03/08 10:01 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Easiest to aquire =  Robotussin DM cough gels.
eat about 20

OfflineDafonDantes
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: What's the "easiest" psychedelic to make? [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8719079 - 08/03/08 10:02 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
Don't forget you can mega dose with the DMT orally with a 3g tea of syrian rue...  He's right straight to base is easy and Quick:
750 mL water
50 grams sodium hydroxide
(add the lye to the water, not vice versa!)
have a gallon of distilled vinegar on hand to neutralize sodium hydroxide on person.
Wait until PH has stabilized after adding lye to water. (20 minutes, say)
add 50 grams mimosa hostilis preferably purple pink inner rootbark
shake vigorously.  Wait two hours.  Add warm naptha (warm it in a water bath, NEVER ON AN OPEN FLAME).
Mix contents by turning end over end, no shaking. 3 minutes. Shaking can cause emulsions to form from the basified plant fats.
Pull naptha from top using turkey baster, spore syringe etc.
evap naptha, take goop and add minimal amount of warm naptha until goop dissolves back into naptha.

Freeze precipitate and enjoy!

That is more or less Noman's tek from memory.
I'm prettyn sure you can find it on this site.

This actually sounds pretty promising, as the other DMT methods I researched end in me smoking some crystals for a super short high. I'm not down with that kind of thing, reminds me of bad times.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale