Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegriffin3141
Stranger

People who do shrooms but not acid
    #8677731 - 07/24/08 08:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Ive never understood the reasoning behind taking shrooms, but bashing acid. I know so many people who are either like %22acid fucks with your brain and can give you flashbacks and psychosis%22 or %22I want to try shrooms before acid%22.  Shrooms are fucking scary! I recently had a conversation with another acid head who completely agreed. He told me about one time when he took shrooms in high school he just sat in his chair spinning around calculating his GPA and freaking out about failing school.

Now, Ive never had a bad trip on shrooms before, but they are intense and a total mindfuck. LSD is just so clear headed and beautiful.

What do you all think about this fear of LSD compared to Shrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: griffin3141]
    #8677743 - 07/24/08 08:26 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm kinda the opposite. Shrooms chill me out and I seem to enjoy them so much more. Acid makes me think really fast and it's hard to talk/focus on one thing.

--------------------

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
    #8677745 - 07/24/08 08:26 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i think people are afraid that lsd is a chemical.

i know people that say that same stuff but have tried cigarettes with are way more harmful that like 50 hits of acid lol.

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: skin_]
    #8677749 - 07/24/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

People do this because they make a false distinction between "natural" and "synthetic" chemicals.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8677767 - 07/24/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

be4 i got acid i used to do shrooms all the time and i thought i loved them so much
but i didnt even no love until i met lucy

--------------------

Offlineultimo101
Mushroomhead

#8677778 - 07/24/08 08:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms are a fuckin RIDE!

:laugh:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: ultimo101]
    #8677781 - 07/24/08 08:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ur gfs a fuckin ryde

--------------------

Offlinedjaxx06
Stranger
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Coaster]
    #8677798 - 07/24/08 08:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

For me, I would rather trip for 4 hours than 10 hours. Also, I have found that shroom trips can vary greatly. Last time I dosed, I had full mental clarity and not many visuals. It was oddly sobering and cleansing. My previous trips entailed heavy visuals and a cluttered mind. One time I felt like I was going crazy (of course those bad times were with field picked ones...homegrown is 1000 times better!).

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8677825 - 07/24/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
People do this because they make a false distinction between "natural" and "synthetic" chemicals.

i guess i am one of those people
its not that i dont think synthetics are valuable, but id rather not have the uncertainty of it being weak/fake/bunk, when i can have a self sufficient source by growing my own shrooms or morning glories

im also somewhat of a hippie and i believe in the spiritual guides behind the living organism, which helps you and teaches you, and im uncertain of the spirits of synthetics

if i was offered acid by a friend i would gladly accept, with ectasy i would be apprehensive unless the person could assure me that it was mdma/mda with minimal adulterants, otherwise i prefer to stick to that which i can grow myself, or comes as unaltered plant/fungus material

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8677832 - 07/24/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^I think there's a difference between bashing LSD because it is synthetic and preferring to get an absolutely known product. I can respect wanting to know exactly what you're getting. I was referring more to the people who consider LSD as inherently evil/toxic/worthless/whatever because it is synthesized by man instead of plant.

--------------------

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: djaxx06]
    #8677837 - 07/24/08 08:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I have to say I used to be one of those people, but for good reason. My brother developed PSTD from acid when he was young, so I felt justified in sticking to shrooms.

Of course now I have more experience and know that it doesn't really make a difference and they both have the same risks.

But lately I've been eating a ton of cid and have to agree that I would rather give a first-timer acid than shrooms, because it is way more chill, not as emotional or confusing or intense as shrooms.

But yeah, when I tell people that they're all like "no man acid is like a HARDER drug than shrooms..." :rolleyes:

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

#8677848 - 07/24/08 08:52 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
Quote:

LSDreamer said:

i guess i am one of those people
its not that i dont think synthetics are valuable, but id rather not have the uncertainty of it being weak/fake/bunk, when i can have a self sufficient source by growing my own shrooms or morning glories

im also somewhat of a hippie and i believe in the spiritual guides behind the living organism, which helps you and teaches you, and im uncertain of the spirits of synthetics

if i was offered acid by a friend i would gladly accept, with ectasy i would be apprehensive unless the person could assure me that it was mdma/mda with minimal adulterants, otherwise i prefer to stick to that which i can grow myself, or comes as unaltered plant/fungus material

yeah, this was a big thing with me too.

These days there is a lot of RC's going around on blotter. And I know at least one person personally who has had their trip ruined because they were just plain old paranoid about whether or not what they took was really LSD.

Same thing with beans. In highschool I refused to eat beans with my friends, partly because they were "synthetic", but mainly because I had no idea what was in them. And that was even before I knew about all the different RC's that are out there.

With shrooms... you KNOW it's psilocybin! And you know they're safe and won't make you trip for a day and a half, and they don't have meth or PCP in them...

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8677859 - 07/24/08 08:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^I can tell you this: pills don't have PCP in them. At least not commonly. If it happens, its exceedingly rare.

--------------------

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Coaster]
    #8677884 - 07/24/08 08:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
be4 i got acid i used to do shrooms all the time and i thought i loved them so much
but i didnt even no love until i met lucy

well put.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Invisiblemofo
Hobby Jingoist

Loc: Donkey Kong Kill Screen
    #8677904 - 07/24/08 09:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I like shrooms better because:

1. Shrooms are free (if you know where to find them)
2. You don't have to question the dose so much. Acid can vary.
3. The shroom trip is wilder.  I ofen get visions of alien worlds while on shrooms.

Offlinecynick420
stranger danger!
Male User Gallery

Loc: earth i think?
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: mofo]
    #8678033 - 07/24/08 09:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i guess i am just spoiled, but whenever i have purchased lsd i have never had to question it being a research chemical...it always had the characteristics of acid, both in the time line of the trip and consistencies in the effects amongst the different doses. that being said, i think that acid, although being completely synthetic, has all the feelings of something being natural. lsd feels just as "natural" to me as mushrooms or marijuana. using nature as a source of creation for a chemical is a terrible classification of safe or not, there are countless toxic chemicals from nature, as well as countless harmless chemicals that are man made.

i know lots of naturalist people who use this as a reason to not take acid, but have grown spiritually/mentally from mushrooms. some of these people have changed their minds...but some people are just phobic of mankind's own creations. be scared of something we made thats actually scary for fucks sake...like dioxin...

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#8678125 - 07/24/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
^I think there's a difference between bashing LSD because it is synthetic and preferring to get an absolutely known product. I can respect wanting to know exactly what you're getting. I was referring more to the people who consider LSD as inherently evil/toxic/worthless/whatever because it is synthesized by man instead of plant.

most of the stoners i know bash psychedelics on a whole, they see all drugs as something to get fucked up on, so i no longer smoke with them unless im specifically invited

--------------------
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #8678174 - 07/24/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

man mushrooms make me feel all nauseous and uncomfortable

i always feel like the alien fungus is alive and trying to take over my nervous system
shrooms make me feel kinda delusional too...because my insights are just crazy things i think and believe are real, vs lsd where my insights tend to be more logical

lsd is so clear and lucid and more about thought and idea
it tends to feel like my entire brain and senses and consciousness are being magnified to the millionth power

i have always liked lsd more...there is just something about it....

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Edited by Help on the Way (07/24/08 10:08 PM)

Offlinelukey2411
Stranger
Male

Loc: Australia, Victoria, (S.E...
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Help on the Way]
    #8678285 - 07/24/08 10:42 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I far prefer acid over shrooms. I find 'cid to be far more pleasant, with the same sort of insight as shrooms, minus the body load and confusion I get on shrooms. I do find shrooms to be far more constructive than acid. I think about my problems and work out ways to solve them, whereas on acid I seem to appreciate all the great things in my life and accept the bad things.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: lukey2411]
    #8678506 - 07/24/08 11:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

In my pursuit of acid among unreliable hippies and other such folk on the street, I've only ever found either genuine acid or doses that are weak that they only produce threshold effects or none at all. Of course, this contrasts starkly with mushrooms - if you buy an 8th of cubes in a baggie, they're easy to recognize, and you're guaranteed to be tripping hard in your near future.

And growing shrooms is much easier than synthing LSD.

But in terms of the actual effects of the two drugs, they are obviously both worth doing. I consider the added effort of getting reliable LSD to be worth its distinctiveness. I prefer LSD to shrooms by a wide margin because it's controllable and allows for more than twice as much "stewing."

LSD does have a really dirty reputation. This is due to political fallout from the 60's, and nothing else. I think it's beginning to wear off, though, and it's about time. There is absolutely nothing about it to make it more dangerous than shrooms in any way, unless you are also considering the unpredictable nature of the black market.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (07/24/08 11:40 PM)

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

#8678656 - 07/25/08 12:09 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
^I can tell you this: pills don't have PCP in them. At least not commonly. If it happens, its exceedingly rare.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/results.php?A=SearchAll&Start=0&S=pcp&OldSort=DPD&NewSort=&SField=Substance

Maybe not as common as other adulterants... but it certainly happens.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8678665 - 07/25/08 12:11 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^I'm aware that some have tested positive for PCP, I'm just saying its rare and will be even rarer now. PCP has declined somewhat. Its much less common than it used to be.

--------------------

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

#8678840 - 07/25/08 12:47 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm just saying, you'll never find PCP in your shrooms...

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #8678871 - 07/25/08 12:59 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Help on the Way said:

i always feel like the alien fungus is alive and trying to take over my nervous system
shrooms make me feel kinda delusional too...because my insights are just crazy things i think and believe are real, vs lsd where my insights tend to be more logical

it tends to feel like my entire brain and senses and consciousness are being magnified to the millionth power

Bingo.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#8678967 - 07/25/08 01:29 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Help on the Way said:

^^This is why I like shrooms the most for.

Quote:

Help on the Way said:

^^ This is a reason why I like acid more, But shrooms is another level.
:scaryshroom: :scaryshroom: :scaryshroom:

Offlineemerich
Stranger
Male

Loc: Midwest U.S.A.
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: lukey2411]
    #8678988 - 07/25/08 01:39 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

lukey2411 said:
I far prefer acid over shrooms. I find 'cid to be far more pleasant, with the same sort of insight as shrooms, minus the body load and confusion I get on shrooms. I do find shrooms to be far more constructive than acid. I think about my problems and work out ways to solve them, whereas on acid I seem to appreciate all the great things in my life and accept the bad things.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: emerich]
    #8679108 - 07/25/08 02:53 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I really prefer mushrooms, but both are amazing.

I do think it's kind of ridiculous to not do acid just because it's a chemical, but I think there are other reasons that are acceptable.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: emerich]
    #8679123 - 07/25/08 03:01 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

being able to grow your own makes mushrooms very important
it is totally wholistical and connected, & very centered around the home.

being able to put tiny pieces of paper in your pocket for a month or two and then pull them out (with full potency) and pop in your mouth or give to a friend anywhere makes lsd important and empowering.
lsd is very liberated from the home and since it comes indirectly from "the family" whom nobody knows, it is kind of universal and magical but disconnected.

i really prefer the portability aspect of acid
but I totally respect the wholistic aspect of mushrooms and would never turn down either unless already riding or involved in matters that don't let you be so expanded.

the natural/chemical thing never occurs to me when comparing these two.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineDiaboleros
Devil's spawn

#8679188 - 07/25/08 03:54 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:

isn't LSD just a refined and concentrated fungus? it comes from the same family as shrooms doesn't it?

why doesn't anybody refine shrooms? like they did with LSD..

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Diaboleros]
    #8679217 - 07/25/08 04:36 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

isn't LSD just a refined and concentrated fungus? it comes from the same family as shrooms doesn't it?

why doesn't anybody refine shrooms? like they did with LSD..

It's not a fungus in itself. It's a modified ergot alkaloid, essentially.

There's lots of chemicals related to Psilocybin that have been synthesised in the last few decades, but none seem to have the same "magic" as Psilocybin itself.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinecheech
third eyeenhanced entity

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8679226 - 07/25/08 04:51 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

LSD is kids stuff.. shrooms are for grownups..

lsd aint a teacher plant - shrooms are..

teacher plants usually tend to teach.. lsd is like a fun guy to hang out with.

lsd is an entertainment drug.. shrooms are not.

if you are used to taking lsd it will be very easy to take and very easy to deal with.

even when experienced shrooms will be very intense every time..

i think that the 2 cant be compared// peace

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: cheech]
    #8679304 - 07/25/08 05:39 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSD is kids stuff.. shrooms are for grownups..

Take a higher LSD dose.

Quote:

lsd aint a teacher plant - shrooms are..

Take a higher LSD dose.

Quote:

if you are used to taking lsd it will be very easy to take and very easy to deal with.

Take a higher LSD dose.

At low doses, acid is almost comparable to MDMA in that it's very euphoric and easy, but even at this level it can be a very revelatory experience.

Either you're just not taking enough, or acid effects you differently to most people. Personally, in terms of the experiences, while very different, I find acid and mushrooms equally amazing and useful.

I prefer acid, though, partly because it seems to have more of a lingering effect. The way I feel after a trip is generally the way I feel for a long time afterwards, whereas with mushrooms it's more of a back to baseline thing.

Although, that probably makes mushrooms slightly safer to use more often.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Offlinebeebop
Nasty Prisms My Good Sir
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: My DeLorean
    #8679309 - 07/25/08 05:44 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms aren't a plant, they are a fungus...^

After tripping a few times on both, I still can't decide which I'd prefer. I like both experiences in their own way.

There is something rewarding about consuming the shrooms that you have cultivated yourself, but I love the power lsd has in such a small package.

Overall, each is good for different situations, imo.

--------------------
"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
-Aldous Huxley

OfflineDeathloc
Stranger
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: beebop]
    #8679760 - 07/25/08 09:55 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Now I've never taken acid before, but from what I've heard the hallucinations on acid is more symmetrical and robotic, while on shrooms they are more natural and flowing.

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Deathloc]
    #8679797 - 07/25/08 10:11 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I would say that the mushies have visuals that are more asymmetrical.  Acid often leads to some impressive fractal images. I defintely feel more "in control" of the experience on acid.

If you are not prone to altitude sickness and you have a VERY secure location I recommend you take both!  Make sure you have a sitter, though.  The come-up just blindsides you...

Have fun!

OfflineOphanim
The Molecule'sSpirit
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8680059 - 07/25/08 11:34 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Because I experience fairly strong visual static (which I've come to realize was always there, but psychedelics brought it out/made it more noticeable), I've been reading a lot about various HPPD symptoms on here. It looks like a great deal of users claim they believe LSD to be more HPPD-inducing than other psychedelics such as Psilocybes, MDMA, Weed, and Mescaline. It's all anecdotal evidence, of course, so there is no way to tell... but it makes me somewhat concerned about one day trying LSD since I'm already so prone to this persistent static.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Ophanim]
    #8681482 - 07/25/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

for those that like lsd better than shrooms because of the controllability: have you ever tried a really low dose of shrooms?

if you are familiar with your mind and how psychedelics effect you, you can take a small dose, say .75-1.25 and have a very good experience in which you still retain some control

meditation can take you very far on very little, ive broken out of the space time continuum on a couple hits of ok weed and meditation, dont underestimate low doses

--------------------
-----

OfflineDeathloc
Stranger
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Mr.Al]
    #8681707 - 07/25/08 08:15 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
I would say that the mushies have visuals that are more asymmetrical.  Acid often leads to some impressive fractal images. I defintely feel more "in control" of the experience on acid.

If you are not prone to altitude sickness and you have a VERY secure location I recommend you take both!  Make sure you have a sitter, though.  The come-up just blindsides you...

Have fun!

and that sir is the greatness of Psychedelics, everyone has a different experience.

Just like he said, Have fun with it.

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #8681758 - 07/25/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Its cause a lot of people rip you off sell you blanks or RC's

plus mushrooms are free lsd is 5-20 a hit

OfflineSydBarrett420
Syd
Male

Loc: Through The Looking Glass
    #8682385 - 07/25/08 11:17 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cheech said:
even when experienced shrooms will be very intense every time..

i think that the 2 cant be compared// peace

So Fuckin true
they are both their own.

--------------------
“Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority.”
- Dr. Timothy Leary

Invisiblehankydanky2k

#8682946 - 07/26/08 03:20 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I am sure this has been said already, but shrooms are not considered a plant, yet. Anyways I used to do mushrooms occasionally for a couple years and then I tried acid. I was freaked out by acid in a way shrooms never got me. Acid felt like it could reach the very core of who I was and change it. I guess a lot of the key differences with shrooms and acid are from where the drugs seem to keep their bag of tricks. Shrooms seems to have another world inside them that they privalege you to come and visit and learn from. Acid simply dissolves the barrier between your head and the rest of reality and brings out your own, personal, inner world. Waiting for a light to turn green on the sidewalk I thought about costa rica and I literally went there right at that moment until the light changed. That is acid. Mushrooms might have had me thinking the light itself was going to signify the dawn of a new era in time when all things in the universe will once again be set into motion as they once were in the beggining, and then the light changes and that massive revelation you just made actually came true! Acid for the special effects and shrooms for the mysticism, both for peace.

--------------------
The above post is fictitous, and any coincedence between it and real people, places, or events is unintentional.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: hankydanky2k]
    #8684734 - 07/26/08 03:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

nicely put dude

--------------------
-----

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #8684795 - 07/26/08 03:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If Acid was called something less intimidating, like Sunshine or something, I think people would be a lot more receptive to it.  Acid just sounds so harsh (but cool).

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlineayshuca
I'm a teapot

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: mofo]
    #8684875 - 07/26/08 04:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

first of all i think mushrooms vary a lot more in potency then acid, and i think cuz of this acid is safer, also u could accidently swallow a poisonus mushroom, or if ur unlucky and their outdoor picked swallow some dead flies.

OfflineROVER
Stranger
    #8684914 - 07/26/08 04:28 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
nicely put dude

i agree man..while in the middle of a 6 tab of garcia trip.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: ayshuca]
    #8684948 - 07/26/08 04:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ayshuca said:
first of all i think mushrooms vary a lot more in potency then acid, and i think cuz of this acid is safer, also u could accidently swallow a poisonus mushroom, or if ur unlucky and their outdoor picked swallow some dead flies.

I'm pretty sure acid varies way more in potency.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: g00ru]
    #8684971 - 07/26/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Personally, I've never understood this fear that most people have of "taking too much". What's the worst that can happen? You'll trip balls. Oh no, how terrible a fate to be tripping balls. :shrug: 'Tis a mystery to me.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
    #8684980 - 07/26/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Personally, I've never understood this fear that most people have of "taking too much". What's the worst that can happen? You'll trip balls. Oh no, how terrible a fate to be tripping balls. :shrug: 'Tis a mystery to me.

The environment might not permit this.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Invisiblebotha
Male

#8685101 - 07/26/08 05:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i'm the dork who has access to endless amounts of shrooms, just because i payed attention in biology lessons. most of my friends are alcoholics or plain stoners, fewhave tried cid. so, yeah, i like the field, where they grow, i love the feeling of being on shrooms.

but i have nothing against cid, if i only could get some ..

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#8685850 - 07/26/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:

well for me the fear is "not getting what i payed for", or "getting something completely different than i payed for"

my gf seems to have an irrational fear of me using acid, yet she accepts all the other psychedelics i want to try "cause theyre not acid"... she doesnt really concern me tho she knows next to nothing about drugs, so i could be tripping on acid right in front of her and i could say i just ate some mg seeds or hbwr or shrooms and she wouldnt know the difference

but for her, i dont actively seek out acid, if it comes to me, ill do it, but i dont want to betray her trust too much

acid definately varies more, plus the variations are directly due to human actions

--------------------
-----

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#8686426 - 07/26/08 11:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I love both, and think that they have alot of benefit to them.

All in all, I usually have a better time on LSD. I find it less confusing and bewildering, and not the body load of mushrooms.

I hate the after effects of it though. It makes me feel like meth used to. Not as bad if I take it early in the day, but if I take it in the evening, it really fucks up my sleep cycle, and throws me out of whack for a couple days. Shrooms never have such a negative after effect for me.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineDeathloc
Stranger
Male

Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: nicechrisman]
    #8686693 - 07/27/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Acid felt like it could reach the very core of who I was and change it

I felt the exact same way the first time I did shrooms.

But I got a good night's rest, and I was fine.

OfflineROVER
Stranger
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: Deathloc]
    #8686767 - 07/27/08 12:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

acid is awsome, shrooms are beautiful, acid + shrooms = self exploration to the extremes...nothing can take you there!!! imho that is.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: People who do shrooms but not acid [Re: ROVER]
    #8686868 - 07/27/08 01:36 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Acid and shrooms is, indeed, a wonderful combination. I've only experienced it once, and that is a damn shame. I'd like to try it again, once I'm in a better mindstate for tripping in general.

The only time I ever "took too much" was when I was hammered on vodka and ate a tenstrip of decent blotter. Because what else would I do? Go to sleep like any rational person would do at 3 AM? No no no. No, I'm going to eat this tenstrip and then pass out for about an hour, then wake up to insane visuals and an acid body high thinking "Oh God what have I done."

One of the best trips of my life, believe it or not.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8686873 - 07/27/08 01:39 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^I believe it. Oh, reckless consumption of psychedelics. Good time.

--------------------

Invisiblejellyfish

#8687567 - 07/27/08 08:55 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I used to love shrooms. The smell of fresh mycelium, the biology behind them, hell I didn't even mind the taste. To me they were the perfect drug, second only to mdma which felt better but lacked substance. Then I tried acid and I can't go back. Surprisingly it feels more natural then mushrooms. Less scary and confusing. I think just those two factors contribute to whether you will learn from your trip or not. Mushroom revelations are gone faster then they come but acid ones seem to stick with me. Shrooms sort of put you in your place, make you realize how insignificant everything is but LSD makes you feel like the world is yours. Combining that with intricate visuals and you've got yourself perfection in a molecule. I'm still wary of buying acid cause I have been rc'ed but when the pure stuff is going around (like right now) I'd take it over psilocin anytime. Let the neo-hippie and stoner fags complain about synthetic drugs, it just leaves more for those of us that aren't retarded.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds