Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #8628563 - 07/13/08 08:54 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, but many people have that desire to quit taking it, and soon give in to it. Its easier to pop a pill than it is to try to remove it from your mind.

I am speaking as someone who abused the absolute shit out of it though, so my experience is different.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: MHbound]
    #8628624 - 07/13/08 09:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Absolutely....
It's "uses" for the effects of super confidence and a good night's sleep are seemingly "perfect"....
Playing with Xanax (as well as a few others) is a slippery slope....    :thumbup:

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflineBarrie
Stranger
    #8628691 - 07/13/08 09:37 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Xanax feels great, BUT can become extremely physically addictive. Withdrawal can lead to seizures. Alcohol and benzos are two of the most dangerous things to withdraw from, possibly fatal. Be very careful.

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
    #8628737 - 07/13/08 09:55 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PhanTomCat said:
The deeper you dig the hole, the harder it is to climb out.... 
Because you have a lot, it will be hard not to make excuses NOT to do it....

The more you use it, the more anxiety you will have when you don't use it - THAT in itself can be a self justifiable downward spiral....

No fun is left unpunished....    :wink:

>^;;^<

Nail on the head. But not such thing as moderation and xanax.

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: Mojo]
    #8628759 - 07/13/08 10:07 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I was addicted to bars for a while a few months back. Talked about it quite a few times on here. My tolerance was through the roof. When it was really bad I was taking 10 2 mgs bars a day. Sure made my day pass by quicker to say the least.

Horrible drug when it comes to addiction. I'm completely off of it now (thank god), but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immediately attracted to threads/discussions about it or that I don't get excited and anxious when I hear about a good deal on bottles.

Enjoy it while you still get a good high off of one or two MGs. If you abuse it you're just going to need more and more for a good high and then your in addiction land, and you won't even remember how you got there.

InvisibleMojo
Stranger

Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: Innominate]
    #8631158 - 07/13/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

What a bummer that such a sweet sweet molecule sucks so bad.  I even like the taste of it, sometimes I just suck on the bars until they dissolve.

I only took 3 or 4mgs last night, and the afterglow today has been splendid.  I’ve been in a pleasant talkative mood all day.

I think I can keep it under control because im a student, and my studies are really important to me.  If there is one thing xanax is not good for, its memory. :grin:  So I think I can keep this to the weekends.

On a side note, I hooked up with a very anxious girl after giving her a bar.  And as we were lying in bed, she was almost in tears over how she could just lye in my bed naked with me, completely congruent and blissful after sex.

She’s a really skinny health nut (like frail), and finds things like sex disgusting, (what torment that must be, to desire an act you find repulsive) anyway.  She says normally she’s so nervous during (and after) sex that her body literally shivers, not having that side effect is something she has never experienced before, its like she didn’t even know it was possible to feel comfortable and uninhibited with another person.  Only down side is she’s begging me for more (xanax, that is) 

Point being, I think it takes people like me and this girl to truly appreciate what this drug does.  I can understand why some think its nothing special, but for some people it possesses a real beauty, almost like a paradise.

Edited by Mojo (07/13/08 08:44 PM)

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: Mojo]
    #8631221 - 07/13/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

be careful with that.  xanax is great, similar to how cocaine is great.  it's always awesome in that initial flirt, but the longer you two stay together the more apparent the negatives become.  if you're shooting for recreation (and frankly 3-4mg is a little above therapeutic) xanax WILL catch up with you.  i had a year+ love affair with benzos.  i don't really eat them much anymore, but i ate a fucking ton for a while.

that sweet sleep alprazolam gives you?  alprazolam can only give you it.  i haven't really eaten xanax in months and my sleeping schedule is still fucked up.  before my flirt with benzos i could smoke a blunt (or just lay down) and be out for 10 solid hours.  and unless i get all looped out on bars, i'll see maybe 6 very interrupted hours a night.

and that friendly drunk intoxication turns into the blackout asshole barred out intoxication.  alprazolam, when used in recreation, also removes that whole "i give a fuck," part of your brain.  you'll find yourself spitting insults as soon as they tickle your brain.  it's always amusing as hell to you but it usually ends up pissing the party off.

i would recommend moderation, but when i was in your shoes i know i ate more than my share.  xanax gets ugly real, real quick

Offlineitsthedank
The Dude
Male

Loc: The Gray Tapes
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: zSDMF]
    #8631702 - 07/13/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

^ain't that the truth, I've seen many a party get shut down because the most barred out person just lost it

moderation my friend

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: itsthedank]
    #8631710 - 07/13/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

If I had 50 grams of Xanax powder at my disposal I'd either wake up a month later half way across the country or I'd wake up in a jail cell a month later trying to figure out what I did wrong.

BE CAREFUL!

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlineheartofalion
dancing with the cosmos
 User Gallery

Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8631734 - 07/13/08 10:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, i guess i just dont see the value cuz over the past two weeks ive probably taken 7 mgs in the doses of .5mg - 2mg and at .5-1 i just felt dopey and slow and at 1.5-2 i just passed the fuck out like nothing really draws me to it

--------------------

OfflineLightShedder
Trading currencies
 User Gallery

Loc: AustinDenverLA
    #8631737 - 07/13/08 10:57 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I am an advocate of all substances. In Moderation. Trust me when I say I have seen multiple people literally ruin their lives because of xanax. At the very least, all the people who I see who use it habitually are always all down and sedated in a way that it's unpleasant to be around them. One close friend I had became such a fuckin "bar baby" that he started stealin from me and all his other good friends and he became known as this sketchy ass dude who you can't trust. Then, one night after eating an unknown amount of xanax and presumably drinking alcohol, he ran his 4runner off into a ditch without his seatbelt on and went flying 50 feet from his car. All I can say is... fuckin dumbass. He was in a coma for months and now he very vaguely remembers anything/anyone before the wreck. The good thing is, no one has told him about xanax yet after his wreck hehehe so he doesn't take it anymore.

as far as my experience with the drug goes, I've taken .5 mg once and I got sooooo incredibly drowsy I just passed out and didn't remember anything. People told me I mumbled shit while still awake that I have no recollection of.

Not my kinda drug of choice.

--------------------

Edited by LightShedder (07/13/08 11:00 PM)

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: heartofalion]
    #8631752 - 07/13/08 11:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

heartofalion said:
Wow, i guess i just dont see the value cuz over the past two weeks ive probably taken 7 mgs in the doses of .5mg - 2mg and at .5-1 i just felt dopey and slow and at 1.5-2 i just passed the fuck out like nothing really draws me to it

Strange. I get extremely stimulated at doses like that and think that everything is such a great fucking idea I must do it.

Whether or not it's against the law.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #8631778 - 07/13/08 11:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

fuck the law
it dont make no sense

--------------------

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia brah Flag
    #8631783 - 07/13/08 11:08 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Xanax is great. I find myself wanting it all the time, so its lucky i dont have a constant supply. 50 2mg bars every 1-2 months is about the best i can get and even then its a bit too much.

Recently got 300 clonazepam, and i've already started abusing them. Although their long half life turns me off using all the time. I had them saturday night and im still groggy 2 days later.

Would be great to kill a trip though.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #8631815 - 07/13/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i'm locked up behind, xanax bars....probably not an exact quote but wayne had that one right. fuck that shit. me and bars = drive to the liquor store. and me and bars and liquor = stay the fuck outta my way. = me in serious trouble = no mas, por favor.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: sublime40oz]
    #8631832 - 07/13/08 11:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I've done some really stupid shit I have no recollection of while on Xanax and alcohol.  I kept taking the Xanax though just because I think I'll "handle it better" each time but it never happens and I end up acting like an asshole.  I'm done with the stuff. :argh:

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #8631839 - 07/13/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

you know this kinda thing is what has me jaded with the whole hippie drug scene

at first it was all pot and psychedelics....everyone was having fun

but it seems like people always go deeper and bring out the hard drugs. coke, heroin and now pharmies ...its sad

even on this board, a lot of people ive been posting with for 6yrs are all strung out. half this place must be into opiates.

id tell you to stop now, but from the sound of it, you're already in too deep

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #8631891 - 07/13/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I've already said it, but I'm saying it again...

This drug can turn your world upside down, and you wont remember what happened. To everyone say that you can use this drug continuously, and then quit using it. I bet you can't. Xanax has the biggest mental hold ever, and the physical withdrawal is one of a very few drugs that can kill you.

--------------------

OfflineGavn
Im a Fun Gi
Male

Loc: Sydney NSW
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: MHbound]
    #8631941 - 07/13/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

addictions are a part of life.  I know in my case when I find myself getting hooked on something, I will distance myself from it or start doin something new, kinda like replacing an old addiction with a new one..
its not a smart thing to do I know.

From what ive seen zanies are very hard to rid urself of after prolonged use.  I only use them on weekends.  I fucken love them, even though I havent used them hard daily, I find it hard to go without them on weekends.

--------------------
:lovemeds:

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: So xanax, ive grown quite fond of it. [Re: Gavn]
    #8632129 - 07/14/08 01:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm terrified of how much I might like xanax so I'm just not gonna do it.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale