Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKillaKron
blazy
Male

IDoser
    #8547789 - 06/21/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone ever used this program called Idoser?From what Ive read on the website it says that you can experience many feelings from just sound... I was just curious about how your high feels if it does work.

--------------------
kronik killa =]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineultimo101
Mushroomhead

Re: IDoser [Re: KillaKron]
    #8547811 - 06/21/08 03:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

about as high as you would smoking catnip

OfflineKillaKron
blazy
Male

Re: IDoser [Re: ultimo101]
    #8547840 - 06/21/08 03:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ultimo101 said:

Hahah. Thats what I was thinking.:crazy2:

--------------------
kronik killa =]

Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8548101 - 06/21/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

God man do a search.  This has been posted many times before.  BTW it's a waste of time IMO.

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
    #8548149 - 06/21/08 05:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Do you mean Idose? It is a hexose, a six carbon monosaccharide. It has an aldehyde group and is an aldose. It is not found in nature, but its uronic acid, iduronic acid, is important. It is a component of dermatan sulfate and heparan sulfate, which are glycosaminoglycans. The first and third hydroxyls point the opposite way from the second and fourth. It is made by aldol condensation of D- and -L glyceraldehyde. L-Idose is a C-5 epimer of D-glucose.

Just kidding, I'm an idiot. I stole that from Wikipedia. But these 'electronic' highs are all a waste of time, IMO. Along with most legal highs. But I guess it beats huffing gas.

OfflineAnotherDimension
Wanderer in the Land of the Lost

Loc: USA
    #8548183 - 06/21/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It will defrunculate your nidderwibbles.

--------------------
Another Dimension
---------------------------
"Come, and trip it as ye go,
On the light fantastick toe."

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: IDoser [Re: AnotherDimension]
    #8548868 - 06/21/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, I-Doser is full of fucking shit. Brainwave entrainment is real and can produce nonordinary states of consciousness. I-Doser won't do this, however. I-Doser's "doses" are very poor, and many of them (I shit you not) are identical save for the pink noise in the background. For example, their $200 "Hand of God" dose is identical to their "A-Bomb" dose, just louder and with a different pink noise. I-Doser is massively unethical. Many of their images are copyright violations, as are a number of their dose names. They also like to bully other entrainment websites by threatening legal action, claiming ridiculous copyrights such as (again, I shit you not) "sound files with an image and text". If you'd like to experiment with brainwave entrainment, I would suggest http://iso-tones.com/ It is a website with free files and they use a method called isochronic tones, as opposed to binaural beats which I-Doser uses. Isochronic tones are more effects than binaural beats because your brain doesn't have to do the math that it has to do when hearing binaural beats.

Since I-Doser likes to bully and I don't want iso-tones to catch any flak for this...

Disclaimer: My views in no way reflect the views of www.iso-tones.com All opinions are mine and I am in no way affiliated with www.iso-tones.com

--------------------

Edited by LSDreamer (06/21/08 11:00 PM)

OfflineSerdal
Stranger
Male

#8548874 - 06/21/08 09:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I did a few of them and first off even if it does work you have to ask yourself if it's worth sitting down in the dark listening to absolute crap fuzzy noise for an hour.

My friend (who has no experience in drugs) claims they work but I told him it was just placebo.

--------------------
*insert signature here*

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: IDoser [Re: ultimo101]
    #8549298 - 06/22/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ultimo101 said:

ive actually done this.... it gave me a headache though... thats all.

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #8549627 - 06/22/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

it will give you a headache

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
Re: IDoser [Re: aDoS]
    #8550599 - 06/22/08 12:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

If you look you can can find a cracked version easily. I had one and i sat down for about 40 minutes, felt nothing, got a head ache, and then felt like a total tool. I'm glad i didn't pay for it.

OfflineKillaKron
blazy
Male

Re: IDoser [Re: fushock]
    #8554192 - 06/23/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fushock said:
Do you mean Idose? It is a hexose, a six carbon monosaccharide. It has an aldehyde group and is an aldose. It is not found in nature, but its uronic acid, iduronic acid, is important. It is a component of dermatan sulfate and heparan sulfate, which are glycosaminoglycans. The first and third hydroxyls point the opposite way from the second and fourth. It is made by aldol condensation of D- and -L glyceraldehyde. L-Idose is a C-5 epimer of D-glucose.

Just kidding, I'm an idiot. I stole that from Wikipedia. But these 'electronic' highs are all a waste of time, IMO. Along with most legal highs. But I guess it beats huffing gas.

Thats funny I was believing that you knew that till the end ha.

--------------------
kronik killa =]

OfflineRun DMT
information is Power

Loc: ignorance is bliss
    #8554588 - 06/23/08 02:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I have all the doses downloaded (bit torrent) and all they did was make me have to take a sh!t. I do believe they have the possibility to do something but how do you really know what the signals are meant to do.

--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Offlinejetpackjake
Brisketball Champion
Male

Loc: Fortuna, California
    #8554593 - 06/23/08 02:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AnotherDimension said:
It will defrunculate your nidderwibbles.

hahahahaha :smile:

no but really... stuff like that is cool to have playing during a trip. see: brainwave generator, for PC.

and brainwave generator is my meditation companion.

wont make you high. but its a good tool.

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: IDoser [Re: jetpackjake]
    #8555954 - 06/23/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

lol, me and a friend were tripping on acid and we were reading the I-Doser forums, one thread titled "Hand of God fucked up my little brother!" was fucking HILARIOUS!!! I swear I've never laughed so hard. It was obviously fake...

I'll try and find the thread.

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Offlinejetpackjake
Brisketball Champion
Male

Loc: Fortuna, California
Re: IDoser [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8555974 - 06/23/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

lol i saw that. very fake.

OfflineNunbuh_Chrubble
I'm just a kittycat
Male User Gallery

Re: IDoser [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #8555976 - 06/23/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

charlie113:

Ok ive had idoser for about a week and ive purchased lsd, acid, marijuana, hash, bufotoad, and anesthesia.And i have had pretty good experiences from all of them. So, i decided to cough up the money and get hand of god, because i wanted the most intense experience i could get out of this. But right after i get it, before i even get to listen to it, my 12 year old brother (who i had told about idoser) comes in the room and is like dude you got hand of god?! And im like yea i just got it, and hes like dude let me listen to it. So i let him listen to it. Half way through he fell asleep. But at about 60 percent his legs started twitching, and the twitching continued to get more intense. At 75% his eyelids started fluttering. I could see his eyes roll into the back of his head. At 90% his entire body started shaking. It scared the hell out of me so i ripped the headphones off of him and started shaking him trying to wake him up. He was passed out for half an hour. When he finally woke up he burst into tears. He kept saying he had no idea why he was crying but he couldn't stop. After witnessing what hand of god did to my little brother, and it was his first time on idoser, i dont know if ill ever get up the courage to try it.

Quote:

Xeyon:

Until you try it, it will keep creeping into your mind. I wanted to do a hard core one but i could work up the courage. Every day for a week all i could think about was it. I tried it and it was amazing. It might be best if you just listen to half of it or something. Ease into the HoG and just take it on piece by piece until your ready. Thats what id do

Quote:

FiddleGoose:

I just finished Hand of God and it didn't do anything.

http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2224&highlight=hand+god+fucked+brother
:rofl2:

--------------------

"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder