Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Mixing psychedelic extracts
    #8518875 - 06/13/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

This seems like it could have amazing potential.... maybe the potential to create a whole new psychedelic by mixing 2 extracts of strong psychedelics.

In my experience, blending extracts creates a more blissful, and longer experience. I once mixed powdered morning glories with about 2 grams of powdered cubensis mushrooms, soaked it in lemon juice overnight, took it the next day and..... wow.

It lasted all day, was heavily visual, and gave me messaging vibrations in my body.  But i also wasn't too messed up to function, and the trip was unlike any i had ever had previously..... it was just like a different trips pace.

On mushrooms i have been called out by the peyote spirit, even though i have not ever tried cactus, i have read alot about it, and am very interested in trying it..... It's as if, it was telling me to take it in company of the mushroom.....

I really believe plants do have spirits, as well as humans, and consuming plants "bodies" releases their spirit within you.

Ok so im kind of babbling, what im trying to get at is, have you ever taken 2 PLANT psychedelics, that co mingled nicely.... i think alot of combinations of plant psychedelics would be very relaxing.

I plan to take a Cactus/mushroom extract in the future, as i have been told by something out there....

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8529373 - 06/16/08 10:13 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Bump*

Noone was online b4

--------------------
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

OfflinePine_apple
Fruity

#8529399 - 06/16/08 10:23 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RedRainDrop said:

I really believe plants do have spirits, as well as humans, and consuming plants "bodies" releases their spirit within you

Last night i vapaed a gram of weed in my volcano and i swear i FELT MJ spirit almost scream in delight of it being vaporised rather than smoked in normal ways. MJ spirit loved my vaporiser! And the high i got from it was really special too.

But to answer your question combining peyote and shrooms or similar combination is SILLY

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: Pine_apple]
    #8529401 - 06/16/08 10:24 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ya volcanoes will do that 2 ya

--------------------

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: Coaster]
    #8529425 - 06/16/08 10:33 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yep, Volcanoes are good when you got the 5 foot bag haha.

I love combinations of psychedelic drugs, plant or chemical. Peyote though you got to understand. Ive tripped for 2 days straight on peyote or mescaline rather. Also it alone is a real spiritual trip. Ive never tried it with mushrooms though. Ive had mushrooms and acid before though and that is pretty :zoom::slomo::scrambled::lsd:

Offlinejetpackjake
Brisketball Champion
Male

Loc: Fortuna, California
Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: Dephect]
    #8529429 - 06/16/08 10:35 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

5 HBWR seeds + 50 grams of dried cactus = bliss

i totally agree with you.

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: Pine_apple]
    #8529431 - 06/16/08 10:35 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I do not things its a silly idea to mix 2 very strong PLANT psychedelics.... as if a similar brew to ayahuasa, (which is dmt+some vine)

And im not talking about taking strong doses of each at once, but simply half and half of the doses you'd normally take.

What are some interesting combos you can think of?

A salvia/mushroom extract
cactus/mushroom extract
LSA/mushroom/cactus extract
mushroom/aya extract

Some of these seem to have potential, and i have heard of shamans mixing many different plants for visions.

--------------------

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8529448 - 06/16/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Salvia/LSD
Mushrooms/LSD/DMT
Mushrooms/2C-B
LSD/LSA(Morning Glory, I need to find a good extract.)

Also I have tripped a peruvian torch before and peyote buttons they kind of have different like feelings to them. Its kind of hard to explain.

OfflineWeedyWonka
Pirate Kitten
Male User Gallery

#8529565 - 06/16/08 11:38 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RedRainDrop said:
I do not things its a silly idea to mix 2 very strong PLANT psychedelics.... as if a similar brew to ayahuasa, (which is dmt+some vine)

I thought the two different parts of ayahuasa were for specific purposes. One containes DMT and the other enables the body to metabolize the DMT because there are enzymes in our stomachs that prevent the metabolizing naturally.

Is this right? or am I wrong?

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: WeedyWonka]
    #8529581 - 06/16/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wmb81387 said:
Quote:

RedRainDrop said:

I thought the two different parts of ayahuasa were for specific purposes. One containes DMT and the other enables the body to metabolize the DMT because there are enzymes in our stomachs that prevent the metabolizing naturally.

Is this right? or am I wrong?

correct.

Ayahuasca is a powerfully psychedelic South American brew/tea traditionally made from the B. caapi vine and other admixtures such as P. viridis (or other DMT-containing plants). One of its primary effects is considered to be the vomiting (the purge) that accompanies the experience. The term ayahuasca is sometimes loosely used to mean any combination of an MAOI with DMT.

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8529594 - 06/16/08 11:50 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yes i knew the other component of aya wasnt psychoactive, just prevents the dmt from metabolizing... i forgot the name tho. Pegasus harmala seeds or something....

--------------------

Offlinejetpackjake
Brisketball Champion
Male

Loc: Fortuna, California
    #8529952 - 06/16/08 01:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

its psychoactive, just not noticeably so compared to a psychedelic.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: Mixing psychedelic extracts [Re: jetpackjake]
    #8530034 - 06/16/08 02:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

no  the brew is traditionally made with the dmt containing p. viridis vine, and the other part is some sort of monoamine oxadise inhibiter (maoi) this allowing the dmt to take effesct rather than being rapidly metabolized.

so no jake the part that dosnt contain dmt is not psychadelic:cool:

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds