Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: Redstorm]
    #8476217 - 06/02/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

But they know they offical story isn't true and so do alot of other people besides that select group of scientists.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8476256 - 06/02/08 07:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Planes hit the towers. The towers burned. The towers fell. End of story.

:rolleyes:

Are you implying that planes did not hit the towers and the towers did not fall?

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #8476264 - 06/02/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

you forgot the part about the explosives

Plane hits building, building smokes for 20 minutes, building demolished with explosives, world trade center 7 not hit by plane magically demolished, end of story

wtc 7 slow moving not hit by plane

Edited by Rebirtha (06/02/08 07:22 PM)

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8476283 - 06/02/08 07:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm amazed at the sheer number of engineers and explosives experts we have here at the Shroomery.

Wait....

On another note, the composition of Thermite is so simple that I contest the material present at the time of impact could have readily reacted.

Aluminum... present
iron or chromium oxide... present
ignition source... present

The burden of proof lies on those who believe such a massive plot has unfolded without a single dissenting player to show the truth.

Regardless, you guys need to stop flaming in this thread.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8476311 - 06/02/08 07:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Evan said:

Plane hits building, building smokes for 20 minutes, building demolished with explosives, world trade center 7 not hit by plane magically demolished, end of story.

1. at what point did the massive undertaking of wiring explosive in the towers occur.

2. The explosives would have to be detonated in series, not simultaneously, so that rules out RF initiation. Where were the ground crews and initiation wiring located?

3. Was #7 retrofitted for seismic activity, like, two skyscrapers collapsing near it?

4.Would anyone chose Thermite as the explosive over convention high explosives like PETN based C-4?

--------------------

OfflineBoots
Disenchanted
Male

Loc: Northwood, Ohio, U.S.A.
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8476337 - 06/02/08 07:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Planes hit the towers. The towers burned. The towers fell. End of story.

So you are choosing to ignore the evidence because it makes your life easier?

People do that all the time. They're called Catholics. ZING!

On a more serious note, everybody wants to be happy and if ignoring the truth (or in my case, not caring either way) makes one happy, why shouldn't they do it?

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: Crasher]
    #8476339 - 06/02/08 07:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Just imagine what will happen to the rest of the world if this thread reaches it's potential. Headlines will read...

9/11 Conspiracy Solved By Drug Enthusiast Website

This thread could help America enter a new age of enlightenment.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8476493 - 06/02/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

All we need to do is find ten tons of Thermite materials purchased prior to 9-11, used as really inefficient (in the capacity of the sloppy evidence it left) cutting charges in the towers.

Attached is a good article about the explosives argument.

--------------------

Edited by Crasher (06/02/08 08:02 PM)

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8476519 - 06/02/08 08:05 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Crasher said:
Quote:

Evan said:

Plane hits building, building smokes for 20 minutes, building demolished with explosives, world trade center 7 not hit by plane magically demolished, end of story.

1. at what point did the massive undertaking of wiring explosive in the towers occur.

2. The explosives would have to be detonated in series, not simultaneously, so that rules out RF initiation. Where were the ground crews and initiation wiring located?

3. Was #7 retrofitted for seismic activity, like, two skyscrapers collapsing near it?

4.Would anyone chose Thermite as the explosive over convention high explosives like PETN based C-4?

1. I hate to link a youtube video but this shows when explosives could have been planted during the unprecedented power-down before 9/11.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/339746/power_down_in_trade_centers_weekend_before_9_11/

2. Why can't there be remote controlled demolition in a series it goes floor by floor by floor, nobody usually stands next to a building thats going to fall down. How would I know where a ground crew would be anywhow?

3.Are you suggesting buildings just fall like that without damaging other buildings they just fall straight down? Its a typical demolition with a crimp in the middle where the building falls into itself and again at near free fall speed. Not to mention that there is video footage of firefighters getting word from higher officials telling the people around to clear the way because the building is going to fall. Alot of people publicly knew that the buildings would fall.

And if that isn't enough Larry silverstein the buildings leaser, even admits on camera it was a demolition. See it for yourself

&feature=PlayList&p=8C4F827C9221144B&index=19

Later when he realized he shouldn't have admitted that he knew the building was ready for demolition he said in an interview that he meant he was talking about 'pulling' the firemen out which is an obvious lie if you watch the video and see the context in which he's using it. When later investigated there were no firemen in the building at the time.

Now I have questions for you, they happen to be the same ones you asked me. where was the ground crew? When did they have time rig this up? Why was it rigged with explosives on the day of 9/11 nd why is Silverstein covering up his words>

You should also check out how Silverstein got a new insurance policy which covered terrorist attacks and ending up making a gigantic profit off of 911.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html

4. It makes perfect since to use thermate and thermite. It burns hotter than regular explosives therefor slicing right through core columns in a gigantic building like the WTCs.

Please feel free to come back against this I'de like to get down to the truth.

Edited by Rebirtha (06/02/08 08:13 PM)

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#8476557 - 06/02/08 08:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Those buildings falling damaged a lot of buildings. Once of which was WTC 7, which sustained massive damage from when the towers fell.

And in reality, Silverstien lost HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS resulting in the shortfalls of his insurance policy and the loss of revenue due to his recently lost office space.

He didn't profit one bit, he took a massive loss when those buildings were destroyed.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Edited by WakeboardrB (06/02/08 08:16 PM)

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#8476578 - 06/02/08 08:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going to post this again, like in all 9/11 conspiracy theory threads I come across.

"There are psychological explanations for why conspiracy theories are so seductive. Academics who study them argue that they meet a basic human need: to have the magnitude of any given effect be balanced by the magnitude of the cause behind it. A world in which tiny causes can have huge consequences feels scary and unreliable. Therefore a grand disaster like Sept. 11 needs a grand conspiracy behind it. "We tend to associate major events--a President or princess dying--with major causes," says Patrick Leman, a lecturer in psychology at Royal Holloway University of London, who has conducted studies on conspiracy belief. "If we think big events like a President being assassinated can happen at the hands of a minor individual, that points to the unpredictability and randomness of life and unsettles us." In that sense, the idea that there is a malevolent controlling force orchestrating global events is, in a perverse way, comforting."

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8476580 - 06/02/08 08:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I was referring to WTC 7 falling down perfectly. WTC 1 and 2 exploded outwards launching steel fragmants literally into other buildings like a javolanch. Bone fragments were also found on top of roofs across the street. Does fire launch bone fragments across roofs?

WTC 7 however fell very nicely and controlled.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8476595 - 06/02/08 08:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
Those buildings falling damaged a lot of buildings. Once of which was WTC 7, which sustained massive damage from when the towers fell.

And in reality, Silverstien lost HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS resulting in the shortfalls of his insurance policy and the loss of revenue due to his recently lost office space.

He didn't profit one bit, he took a massive loss when those buildings were destroyed.

What?! The insurance companies are rebuilding both towers . Then there is this
"A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04] http://www.forbes.com/2004/12/06/1206autofacescan06.html"

He made a huge profit.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#8476596 - 06/02/08 08:23 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

So just because a building fell (in your mind) perfectly means that it couldn't have possibly been caused by massive damage and fires sustained from the falls of two towers that were more than twice its size almost right next to it?

Just because it fell nice and neat means that it must have been rigged with explosives in some grand conspiracy to bring it down?

It must be right? Loose change told me so.

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#8476606 - 06/02/08 08:25 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Small fire right?

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8476614 - 06/02/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
So just because a building fell (in your mind) perfectly means that it couldn't have possibly been caused by massive damage and fires sustained from the falls of two towers that were more than twice its size almost right next to it?

Just because it fell nice and neat means that it must have been rigged with explosives in some grand conspiracy to bring it down?

It must be right? Loose change told me so.

I believe it because of the evidence of thermite/thermate, it fell like a demolition, it wasn't hit by a plane, and the lease holder admitted to make the call to the pull the tower, and because there is video of the firefighters who knew they were going to to demolish it.

Not to mention that a steel frame building has never fallen do to fire in all of recorded history until 9/11 where 3 buildings fell because of fire.
You come back with questions and then talk shit lets have an intellectual discussion not a name calling match.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8476629 - 06/02/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Steel frame buildings have burned for days and days without ever losing structural damage. This has never happened in history before and miraciously happend 3 times on 9/11 the first two towers in under 20 minutes.

Offlinecake is a lie
pwner with a bwner
Male

Loc: Mn
Re: 9/11 conspiracy theory becoming a reality? [Re: Ego Death]
    #8476645 - 06/02/08 08:31 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ego Death said:
Any ninny with half a brain knows that a building and its steels do not demolish from a few small fires (building 7) and then the 9/11 commission completely ignores this buildings collapse.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg and in itself is proof of tampering because steel cannot melt from fire and the fact of ignorance simply suggests cover-up.

Zeitgeist

steel doesnt have to melt to become weak. heat it up to 1500-2000 degrees and it becomes too soft to support a large building. I also watched a special on building seven and they said its structure was a complete joke and made it extra suseptable to collapse. also the government doesnt have to blow up a building to destroy files. its also completly impossible to rig a demo job without the hundreds of people who worked there knowing. they have to rip out all the walls, all the sheet rock, and any brick walls inside the building then have to take loud ass drilling equptment to drill massive wholes in the buildings concrete supports to even set up charges. then they have to deal with miles of det cord.
could someone have gone in there built a huge ass bonfire and left the building to burn. yes. reasonable or practicle approch to makes files dissapear? hell no

--------------------
The Voice: It is the Broodwich, forged in darkness from wheat harvested in Hell's half-acre, baked by Beelzebub, slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken forced into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman, cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow, layered with six-hundred and sixty-six separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood!

Frylock: [long pause] See... told ya.

Master Shake: I tasted mustard.

The Voice: Yeah... DIJON mustard!

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#8476650 - 06/02/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Show me evidence of Thermite.

And that quote about "pulling" the building was taken so far out of fucking context it's sickening.

Quote:

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

He was speaking about pulling the firefighters out of the building and just letting the building burn instead of risking further life for an already evacuated building that was massively unstable an about to fall at any moment.

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
    #8476652 - 06/02/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Feel free to correct me, but is there any evidence that planes did hit the towers? Such as wreckage?

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale