Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemisterdogman
Educationalresearcher ofthe Shroom
Male

Loc: International Waters in a...
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Coaster]
    #8370435 - 05/06/08 07:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
lol i found a baby cat in my backyard
it was gonna die
so i fed it to shroom
and o man that was the best entertainment ever

I was going to post it earlier but thought it would provoke drama, but I fed my pac man frog lots of found dying animals, among them were a small kitten almost dead, a small deformed puppy and believe it or not I let the frog out in my grass one day and a small baby hawk swooped down to grab my fucking frog, but that only lasted for a second, bye bye baby hawk, I was told it was a night hawk one of the smallest but that fucking frog ate the fucker....

--------------------
While driving my overpowered car around tight corners like a maniac all my friends yell out. Hey man slow down, we might Wreck. I reply, Shut up, I drive like Dale Earnhardt. They all look around at each other and laugh. Then one asks me. Hey wait, isnt he dead? Well yeah he is I said. Then I drive like Junior I mumble, while I promptly slow down.
"Everyday is opposite day. Everything I say is opposite of what you think I am saying. So if I say something and you think I mean one thing it is the opposite of what I am really trying to say. I actually mean another thing other than what you are thinking I am saying. Get it? Good because that's what I meant".
"You may defeat me, you may even destroy me, But you will never CONQUER me"!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineheilfire
the candy man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rhode Island
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Mitchnast]
    #8370529 - 05/06/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

just got a red n black corn snake. no pics.

I named him Escobar. lol

--------------------
You swallow propaganda like a birth control pill,
Sellin' your soul to the eye on the back of the dollar bill

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: heilfire]
    #8370538 - 05/06/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wow didnt know frogs could digest bones n shit
doooope!

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Gumby]
    #8373458 - 05/07/08 02:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Just found some more pics of Pierre and pictures from my Trinidad trip a few months ago. Behold!

More Pierre

Yes... African bullfrogs are cannibals. I feed him frogs from the backyard over the summer. Animal rights activists: do your self a favor and keep your mouth shut. I don't care.

He bites:

Pierre goes navy seal:

Other pics of him:

Trinidad pics.

Unidentified gecko:

Unidentified Ameiva:

Some species of Anole:

Yellow throated poison dart frog (these things were EVERYWHERE in the rainforest):

Now for bug pictures:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Gumby]
    #8373536 - 05/07/08 03:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

found this here a min ago!@

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #8373899 - 05/07/08 04:50 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

these are the only two snakes i have atm (ball pythons). the normal female is heterozygous for albinism so lookin' forward to hatching some albinos:

normal female burmese python and albino male breeding:

prairie kingsnake eggs:

one of a clutch of pueblan milk snakes i hatched:

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#8373956 - 05/07/08 05:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Iguanas I found in South Florida

Black snake? I found in my front yard. Helped him get to a ravine so the neighbors wouldn't hurt him. He was originally headed their way.

--------------------
My name is Mud

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Scratcher]
    #8373982 - 05/07/08 05:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Long Tailed Salamander

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Scratcher]
    #8374014 - 05/07/08 05:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

An albino ball? Jesus, how much did that set you back? I remember when Bob Clark was first breeding them they ran up to $10,000.

DragonChaser: That snake is a kingsnake.

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
    #8374072 - 05/07/08 05:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I'm glad this thread came up. I have an empty fish tank and I was thinking of getting some sort of tree frog (something that will stick to the glass). But I don't really know were to start or how to take care of them.

and here's a pic from Aruba

--------------------

Offlinetoastandjam
Tastes Grate, Lesh Philling
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8374082 - 05/07/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome thread! I love seeing the different stuff you guys are posting. I'll upload some more when I get around to finding them, but here are a few for starters:

--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: CosmicFool]
    #8374149 - 05/07/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Cosmic, what size tank do you have? Any previous experience keeping amphibians?

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#8374306 - 05/07/08 06:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Found these guys in Arizona, on top of a mountain.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

#8374475 - 05/07/08 07:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
An albino ball? Jesus, how much did that set you back? I remember when Bob Clark was first breeding them they ran up to $10,000.

DragonChaser: That snake is a kingsnake.

i paid 2g for the pair which was a little above market but i wanted to make sure i got quality specimens.  they are both beautiful.  the female is really shy but the albino male cruises around nonstop when i take him out.  here's a couple of pics i just took.  note my new desktop from this thread. :wink:

OfflineHUBSonDUBS
Male User Gallery

#8375375 - 05/07/08 10:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Heres my cham.

--------------------

OfflineAkira
CosmicConsciousness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hay Un Mundo Mas Alla
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #8375923 - 05/08/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This is my pet Gecko named Geico.

--------------------

Orissa India Bulk Grow (Tub Tek)
Bulk Steamer Pasteurizer Tek

"Our intention is our eternal fingerprint in the universe."

We know that God is good, and so are hamburgers and hot dogs. We know that hamburgers and hot dogs definitely do exist, so then by deduction of logic God too must also exist. Hamburgers + Hot dogs = God.... Duh

InvisiblePsilobuds

Loc: Flag
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Akira]
    #8376067 - 05/08/08 01:17 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

heres a pic of bud, a very confident smooth green tree snake that used to keep me company when it was hungry, spent most of its days sleeping on our veranda eating bugs and snails we'd leave for it,
eventually we moved, would of loved to take it with me but we moved away from the bush

i also had 2 juveniles, my cat brought them to me :mad: hes a gentle cat but he did manage to do some damage so i kept them for a few weeks, fed on snails and crickets they were so cute, would of been great to keep them longer but they belong in the wild.. wonder how they're doing

Offlineskateordont
I'm just a rockn roll clown

Loc: Flander's Fields, eh!
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Psilobuds]
    #8376330 - 05/08/08 02:37 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I have a big mess of australian stick insects... Don't have a cam though...

I've kept bearded dragons, leopard geckos, tokays, mourning geckos, whip scorpions, a tarantula, mantids and several stick bugs.

Fun hobby.

--------------------
My recipe for a good time:

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: Psilobuds]
    #8376648 - 05/08/08 07:19 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

here's a local herp from my back yard; an eastern garter snake. may look big but was about as thick as a pencil. this is in new brunswick and i'm from out west where they look alot different.

Offlinetoastandjam
Tastes Grate, Lesh Philling
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Reptile, Amphibian, and Insect appreciation thread. Post your pics! [Re: HUBSonDUBS]
    #8376883 - 05/08/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Those giant skull casques make a lot of veileds look really silly to me but your chameleon is badass. There are reptile expos once a month around me and I've been thinking about picking up a Panther next time around.

Is the foliage in that 3rd pic fake? I've never had a chameleon and I like maintaining plants for my pets but fake plants around them has pretty much been the consensus.

--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds