Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

magic mushrooms in games
    #8228051 - 04/02/08 10:33 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

holy crap how come so many games have magical mushrooms. i was playing the SNES hit earthbound and its all about psy powers from being in touch with the earth and fly agaric are in it, which when attacked by one and it spreads its spores one will grow from your head inhibiting your healing abiliies also a mushroom grows from your head. if you go to a hospital in the game there is a healer that states"Though you may not believe it, I'm a healerf you have some illness that can not be treated at the hospital its my job to cure you. " next to him is a guy going on about some magic healing thing around the world and says that that guy is a great healing teacher. now he will charge you to get healed or cured but if you have a magic mushroom on your head he will pay you $50 bucks for the mushroom and heal you. something about that is fishy. I know far to many magical healers making the same claims and will pay 50 for some mushrooms.

i dunno im just board and i think magic mushrooms in video games is always a good topic

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: thedudenj]
    #8228060 - 04/02/08 10:35 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Mario goes without saying.

Katamari has lots of mushrooms

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8228071 - 04/02/08 10:40 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Pokemon
Oblivion
Crysis

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8228079 - 04/02/08 10:42 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

btw his healing cost 60 bucks it sounds like he has a good bussiness for people on mushrooms having a bad trip lol cause i think not only does he get some mushrooms but chances are they will want to get healed getting him 10 bucks and a mushroom.
they also make your walking funny.

theres mushrooms in katamari? do they have special effects.

ill throw a few more on the list onimusha 2 and 4. in 2 you feed them to people and they trip and tell you about it which look like pan copes i belive. in 4 its medicine and they have amanita and psilocybes.

my question is do they do it cause jap culture or cause psychedelic drugs

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
    #8228089 - 04/02/08 10:44 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

World of Warcraft
Alice
Alice in Wonderland
Work Time Fun (Great mushroom hunting game with pictures of cubes I think)

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8228147 - 04/02/08 10:58 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
holy crap how come so many games have magical mushrooms. i was playing the SNES hit earthbound and its all about psy powers from being in touch with the earth and fly agaric are in it, which when attacked by one and it spreads its spores one will grow from your head inhibiting your healing abiliies also a mushroom grows from your head. if you go to a hospital in the game there is a healer that states"Though you may not believe it, I'm a healerf you have some illness that can not be treated at the hospital its my job to cure you. " next to him is a guy going on about some magic healing thing around the world and says that that guy is a great healing teacher. now he will charge you to get healed or cured but if you have a magic mushroom on your head he will pay you $50 bucks for the mushroom and heal you. something about that is fishy. I know far to many magical healers making the same claims and will pay 50 for some mushrooms.

i dunno im just board and i think magic mushrooms in video games is always a good topic

Not to mention when you go to all 8 of the sanctuary locations, you enter Magicant, a land entirely inside Ness' mind. In order to leave Magicant and continue the game, you must defeat the evil part of Ness' mind. Then at the end of the game, the only thing that can defeat Giygas is the collective energy of everyone that Ness met on his journey. Very psychedelic if you ask me.

Edit: Also, in order to reach the final enemy, you have to surrender your physical body.

--------------------

Edited by LSDreamer (04/02/08 11:02 AM)

Offlinekenneld
Stranger
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Jair]
    #8228154 - 04/02/08 11:01 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

there's little caramel color mushrooms growing in the woods in zelda twilight princess that look almost exactly like little shrooms.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: kenneld]
    #8228165 - 04/02/08 11:07 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

lol yeah i havent beat earth bound yet i just started and got Beshroomed. One must note the constant CEVs, and that first attack you get. I have to say this is one of the most psychedelic psychic games. But what do you think is up with the healer people in it sounds fishy to me still.

--------------------

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8228169 - 04/02/08 11:09 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

^Obviously they just want a steady supply of mushies :tongue:

--------------------

Invisibletwo_rivers
mmm..
 User Gallery

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8228214 - 04/02/08 11:28 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I don't know if anybody has played The Witcher on PC... but at one point, towards the end of the game your character is told to seek out the druids in the swamp forest because they alone have the power to awaken the stone golems.. blah, blah. Anyways, once you find the Druids they claim that they must make a potion before they can call upon the forces of nature and they send you off to a cave to collect some "psilocybe mushrooms." Once you return with the mushrooms, you guide the druid to the golems and he summons lightning from the sky to awaken them... It was pretty bad ass..

--------------------
:kodama:

Save Shroomerites Anonymous!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: two_rivers]
    #8228227 - 04/02/08 11:34 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

lol thats awesome i have a druid friend and he is my blood golem

--------------------

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #8228382 - 04/02/08 12:16 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:

No, not really any special effects. In that game you just roll stuff up.

However, in the opening scene there are amanitas floating around in space. In one of the levels, there are mushroom creatures doing a ritualistic dance in a circle around a large mushroom. One of your cousins is a mushroom, and also there are various trippy looking mushrooms for you to roll up in various levels.

I think a lot of it has to do with jap culture though

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8228531 - 04/02/08 12:55 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

yeah that game, i hear its amazing and i will play it in the future for sure.

--------------------

Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: kenneld]
    #8228603 - 04/02/08 01:12 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

kenneld said:
there's little caramel color mushrooms growing in the woods in zelda twilight princess that look almost exactly like little shrooms.

Tarin (from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)

Tarin (タリン, Tarin?) is the father of Marin. He has an uncanny resemblance to Mario and shares his love of mushrooms. At the beginning of the game, Tarin gives Link the shield back that he lost due to his being shipwrecked. He is often seen getting himself into wacky situations on his expeditions into Koholint Island's forests. Throughout the course of the game, a magic mushroom he eats transforms him into a mischievous raccoon who hides an important item from Link, and later on gets stung by bees while poking at their honeycomb with a stick. He can sometimes be found in bed at his house in Mabe Village recuperating from these events shortly after they occur. Near the end of the game you see a scene of him holding yet another mushroom/toadstool, indicating that he certainly does not learn from his previous experiences.

A character similar to Tarin appears in Ocarina of Time under the name Talon, who is the father of Malon, a character resembling Tarin's daughter Marin in Link's Awakening.

--------------------

OfflinefaiNt
 User Gallery

Loc: New England, NSW
    #10486478 - 06/11/09 04:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha WoW is fun man but dont play it anymore ^^

Invisible_myconaut_
INSULT RAMPAGE!!!

Loc: school library
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: faiNt]
    #10486490 - 06/11/09 04:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You can LIVE in giant mushrooms in Morrowind.

--------------------
:dj:
:banana::superbanana::redbanana::bananamusic::celery::rastana::hitlerdance:
          :ass::paradisiscoolwhat:

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: _myconaut_]
    #10486616 - 06/11/09 05:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yea ES:Morrowind and ES: Oblivion has shrooms as well as wormwood and morning glory

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

#10487105 - 06/11/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

boxcarguy07 said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

No, not really any special effects. In that game you just roll stuff up.

However, in the opening scene there are amanitas floating around in space. In one of the levels, there are mushroom creatures doing a ritualistic dance in a circle around a large mushroom. One of your cousins is a mushroom, and also there are various trippy looking mushrooms for you to roll up in various levels.

I think a lot of it has to do with jap culture though

That game is made for being on some sort of psychedelic.  Some say ecstasy.  I mean...you roll.  That's the point of the game. 

There are some special effects I think, at least in katamari damacy.  There's so many bright colors and every now and then when you do something special, the king will ramble about some secret of the universe or how everyone is connected or something equally as trippy.  Definitely play it if you haven't.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: libertaire]
    #10487119 - 06/11/09 09:06 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

theres a level in mario sunshine full of not only Fly Agaric but what reaaaallly looks like "shrooms"...very underrated and pretty trippy game

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: the bizzle]
    #10487540 - 06/11/09 11:08 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i wanted to play sunshine but my brother stole it

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10487562 - 06/11/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

play The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

you can get the torrent at www.thepiratebay.org ; free of course

my character is the shit i an alchemy wizard, i go around the game collecting everything . this link is all the actual plants u can collect and utilize in different ways and mix and brew and shit.

http://oblivion.melian.cc/?cmd=cmdOblivionIngredientList

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

OfflineTeh_Face
You may say I'm a dreamer...
Male

#10487903 - 06/11/09 12:26 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:
holy crap how come so many games have magical mushrooms. i was playing the SNES hit earthbound and its all about psy powers from being in touch with the earth and fly agaric are in it, which when attacked by one and it spreads its spores one will grow from your head inhibiting your healing abiliies also a mushroom grows from your head. if you go to a hospital in the game there is a healer that states"Though you may not believe it, I'm a healerf you have some illness that can not be treated at the hospital its my job to cure you. " next to him is a guy going on about some magic healing thing around the world and says that that guy is a great healing teacher.  now he will charge you to get healed or cured but if you have a magic mushroom on your head he will pay you $50 bucks for the mushroom and heal you. something about that is fishy. I know far to many magical healers making the same claims and will pay 50 for some mushrooms.

Not to mention when you go to all 8 of the sanctuary locations, you enter Magicant, a land entirely inside Ness' mind. In order to leave Magicant and continue the game, you must defeat the evil part of Ness' mind. Then at the end of the game, the only thing that can defeat Giygas is the collective energy of everyone that Ness met on his journey. Very psychedelic if you ask me.

Edit: Also, in order to reach the final enemy, you have to surrender your physical body.

If I hadnt beat the game over 6 times, I would kill you for ruining the most amazing ending to a game...

Except for Mother 3, that had a good ending too.

--------------------
Lemonous petals, dissident play,
Tasting of ergot,
Dancing by night, dying by day.
Blackening mushrooms drink in the rain,
Sinister nightblooms
Wilt with the dawn's welcoming pain.
You will find them in her eyes.

After all, it can only cost you your life, and you got that for free!

So this is how liberty dies... With thunderous applause.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Teh_Face]
    #10488465 - 06/11/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Moonside is like a bad trip.  Everything is either totally dark black or bright neon, there is fire crawling around on the streets, abstract paintings are coming off the walls and attacking you.

Magicant is soooo fucking trippy.  and the music has this strange nostalgic sound to it that will bring a tear to your eye.

OfflineEtherealfeeling
invisible suture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sleepless City Treno
    #10488597 - 06/11/09 02:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

mario, zelda: Link to the past (if you bring the magic mushroom to the witch she makes magic powder for you, Tomba for ps1 (eating it causes laughing fits)...that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Etherealfeeling]
    #10488612 - 06/11/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Tomba was the shit!! Im pretty sure the hippie in GTA: San Andreas mention mushrooms too.  (didnt really like the game so i cant remember)

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: mattritt]
    #10488673 - 06/11/09 02:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

iit may sound lame to some but i think all video games are meant for being blazed and/or tripping . i can think of some really good trips where i was lost inside the game, like ES: Oblivion, FABLE, FF's, Zelda,most trippy NES and SNES games, its a whole little world in there. fun fun fun :psycho:

--------------------

Invisible_myconaut_
INSULT RAMPAGE!!!

Loc: school library
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10489203 - 06/11/09 04:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

People keep suggesting Oblivion.. No offense, Oblivion is a good game and all.

But Morrowind takes the cake x 3,000,000,000 in trippy factor. Daedric ruins, Dwemer ruins, Telvanni musrooms, Giant purple crystals, a crazy wizard who clones women to keep him company I mean come on. Get the expansions - fight a rouge goddess, turn into a werewolf (after fighting a giant wampa).

If you haven't tried it for Buddha's sake, play Morrowind. (May consume inappropriate amounts of time in your life. More addictive than cocaine).

--------------------
:dj:
:banana::superbanana::redbanana::bananamusic::celery::rastana::hitlerdance:
          :ass::paradisiscoolwhat:

OfflineTeh_Face
You may say I'm a dreamer...
Male

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Grav]
    #10489232 - 06/11/09 04:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I guarentee that the creators of EB were on Acid or some other drug. The battle sequences alone are trippy as hell, and you HAVE to be on something to think of most of the enemies they made.

I actually made my favorite food LSD so when I go home, mom asks me if I want a big heaping plate of LSD...  :vaped:

--------------------
Lemonous petals, dissident play,
Tasting of ergot,
Dancing by night, dying by day.
Blackening mushrooms drink in the rain,
Sinister nightblooms
Wilt with the dawn's welcoming pain.
You will find them in her eyes.

After all, it can only cost you your life, and you got that for free!

So this is how liberty dies... With thunderous applause.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10489241 - 06/11/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jair said:
Pokemon
Oblivion
Crysis

they're not magic mushrooms in Oblivion (or morrowind)

they're just regular mushrooms :frown: although i wish someone would make a mod, i might start playing again

--------------------

i am caustic

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10489253 - 06/11/09 04:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

_myconaut_ said:
People keep suggesting Oblivion.. No offense, Oblivion is a good game and all.

But Morrowind takes the cake x 3,000,000,000 in trippy factor. Daedric ruins, Dwemer ruins, Telvanni musrooms, Giant purple crystals, a crazy wizard who clones women to keep him company I mean come on. Get the expansions - fight a rouge goddess, turn into a werewolf (after fighting a giant wampa).

If you haven't tried it for Buddha's sake, play Morrowind. (May consume inappropriate amounts of time in your life. More addictive than cocaine).

Dude Morrowind is so fucking intense... its such a trip, oblivion isnt even that weird, it's almost like boring knight shit IMO (although i did like it)

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: silosighbin]
    #10490714 - 06/11/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yea i have both, morrowind is definatley better story and game, but its so buggy, ur right about oblivion tho, i just feel like im running erands for people cuz what "im a nice guy" i was gona play them backwards because i started oblivion first, but i think i might switch back to morrowind again, i just hate the battle system miss like 80% of the time=bullshit. great game tho no doubt.

--------------------

Edited by Engelsblut6 (06/11/09 08:07 PM)

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: silosighbin]
    #10490944 - 06/11/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

silosighbin said:
Quote:

Jair said:
Pokemon
Oblivion
Crysis

they're not magic mushrooms in Oblivion (or morrowind)

they're just regular mushrooms :frown: although i wish someone would make a mod, i might start playing again

They have fly agaric mushrooms.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10491850 - 06/11/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Oblivion screenshot i just took...

--------------------

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10491868 - 06/11/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

fallout 3 has allot of glowing mushrooms. altered by the nuclear blast.

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10491883 - 06/11/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

no way, oblivian's expantion shivering isles takes the cake. its was short but the king of the land was one tripped out fool.  the imagery was amazing, the knight sky and creatures. it gave you the best psycadelic feel.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: dieselkush]
    #10491943 - 06/11/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dieselkush said:
fallout 3 has allot of glowing mushrooms. altered by the nuclear blast.

yeah its made my Bethesda as well.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10498488 - 06/13/09 06:43 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol im about to play some oblivion, with 3d glasses on that i got free inside a 3d DVD movies that i bought *canme with four pairs lol) fun as hell to get buzzed and put thme aon and play any good trippy game. and *edit5mg;s of xanax and bongloads of thc. should pretty fucked, ill get some screen shots and report back, lol5

--------------------

Edited by Engelsblut6 (06/13/09 06:43 AM)

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #10499250 - 06/13/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I LOOOOOVE

Earthbound.

gotta love that magic cake that transports you to another world!

and the little cups of tea that you drink in saturn valley and other parts of the story are amaaaaazing!

if you havent checked it out play little big planet. GIANT amanita muscaria mushrooms are in the first level which explains why you are so tiny in the game. macroscopia.

here's a review someone wrote for it :
Quote:

Made just up the road from me, LBP is a unique gaming experience akin to taking five dried grams of psilocybin magic mushrooms. The only difference is that with psilocybin you get to see self replicating machine elves, whereas with LBP it's all about sack people

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #10499401 - 06/13/09 11:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

im dying to play Little Big Planet

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Grav]
    #10499414 - 06/13/09 11:53 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Grav said:
im dying to play Little Big Planet

its the shit. you have no idea.

soooo fucking trippy. the music and the environments are very well done. there could be a series of platformers done like this and it wouldn't get boring. the concept isnt too original but its been executed with such artistic presence in this game.

--------------------

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10499424 - 06/13/09 11:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

whats little big planet for? snes or a newer console?

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: dieselkush]
    #10499437 - 06/13/09 11:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dieselkush said:
whats little big planet for? snes or a newer console?

Playstation 3 only. its addictive as fuck.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10501997 - 06/13/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.littlebigworkshop.com/en-us/Game

cool, i wish it was on PC so i could get torrent,

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybear
Psilocybe Guitarist
 User Gallery

Loc: Dark Side Of The Moon
    #10502596 - 06/14/09 12:29 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Apart form the obvious (Any game related to Mario) there's a part in Fable were you encounter some people trippin' balls on shrooms... I think that there's a way to take them too..

--------------------
Everything stated through this account is fiction.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Psilocybear]
    #10502611 - 06/14/09 12:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know if this game's been mentioned yet...

Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: the bizzle]
    #10503084 - 06/14/09 02:53 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That's kind of creepy.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: magic mushrooms in games [Re: Innoculus]
    #10503327 - 06/14/09 05:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yea that would definitley be fucking sweet to play while :tripping:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck