Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: How an experiment into the effects of smoking cannabis daily made this woman depressed, fat and. [Re: Seuss]
    #8195762 - 03/26/08 09:20 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> Just a few puffs on a rolled-up cigarette containing "skunk" - a strong form of

Wow, I didn't even make it through the first sentence before my BS alarm went off. I wonder if we started to track news articles that mention "skunk" (don't forget the quotes!) how many of them would originate from a common source? It isn't a very common adjective for cannabis (anymore), yet is used in almost every anti-cannabis story I have read recently...

Can somebody pass the tinfoil, please?

I hate the use of skunk too. Nobody fuckin calls it skunk! (very often) It's just propaganda. People associate the word "skunk" usually with something negative, so when they hear it in the newspaper, it makes them think marijuana must be bad.

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: How an experiment into the effects of smoking cannabis daily made this woman depressed, fat and. [Re: LSDaytripper]
    #8195792 - 03/26/08 09:37 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

The only thing bad about "skunk" is that it stinks up my whole fucking house!! haha.

BTW, When did the UK adopt this whole "skunk" thing? Can someone please send the UK Drug Minister some copies of High Times?

It makes them sound so silly.

OfflineMDMC
Strangler

Re: How an experiment into the effects of smoking cannabis daily made this woman depressed, fat and. [Re: rexmundi]
    #8195952 - 03/26/08 10:40 AM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

I usually go running every day, but the effect of the drug on my lungs meant this was no longer possible either, because cannabis compromises lung function three times as much as ordinary cigarettes.

BS, I can run after a smoke.

Quote:

behind a string of violent murders.

Yeah, I always murder people when I'm stoned.

So the purpose of this doc was to demonise cannabis to people that don't already smoke it or have tried it.

What a fruitless propaganda attempt.

OfflineIdeLOLogies
Strange

Re: How an experiment into the effects of smoking cannabis daily made this woman depressed, fat and. [Re: MDMC]
    #8196657 - 03/26/08 01:47 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Unfortunately i was subjected to this unpleasant article this morning. It really is a joke designed at turning as many people against Cannabis by filling peoples heads with false "Scientific facts".

The woman is clearly just another product of the Anti-drugs zero intelligence propaganda machine.

On a side note it really does seem that Britain (my place of residence) is on an anti-mj binge at the moment i find it sickeningly amusing, the ridiculous Talk to Frank adverts...

"Once you lost it on Marijuana that was it"

What i really can't understand is why they're having such a dig at it considering every day i read at least one (usually more) article(s) of alcohol related assault/vandalism and just general unpleasantness.
Why can't they spend their time focusing on substances that actually have fatal/life ruining effects, cigarettes, alcohol, DIEt fizzy drinks.

I guess they don't expect the peaceful stoner to put up much of a fight.

Greetings by the way, long time reader first time poster.
The forum is fantastic, full of so much knowledge and character.

Cheers

--------------------
God takes those closest to us, because it makes him feel better about himself. He is a very vengeful God. He's all pissed off about something we did thousands of years ago. He just can't get over it, so he doesn't care who he takes. Children, puppies, it don't matter to him, so long as it makes us sad.

Why does God give us anything?

Look at it this way: if you want to make a baby cry, first you give it a lollipop. Then you take it away. If you never give it a lollipop to begin with, it would have nothin' to cry about. That's like God, who gives us life and love and help just so that he can tear it all away and make us cry, so he can drink the sweet milk of our tears. You see, it's our tears, Stan, that give God his great power.

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
Re: How an experiment into the effects of smoking cannabis daily made this woman depressed, fat and. [Re: mseerob]
    #8196670 - 03/26/08 01:49 PM (16 years, 6 days ago)

Damn.

Not really a good experiment considering she is the only test subject.  How about the millions of Britons that smoke strong cannabis on the regular and DON'T become paranoid and depressed.

Annnyway time to smoke a bong before I clean the kitchen and think about how happy and un-paranoid I am.  And what a dumb bitch that lady is for embarking on a hardcore smoking binge on her own in a strange city with virtually no experience OR tolerance of weed.

EDIT: Haha oh shit, that docu is on at ten.  Gonna watch it even though I know it will just piss me off :grin:

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Edited by sam420 (03/26/08 01:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds