Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: masterwelder]
    #15272162 - 10/24/11 05:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

man! this seems like lifetimes ago, so much has happened since. Thanks for the reminder :smile:

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East USA Flag
Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: Psy Baba]
    #16240136 - 05/16/12 01:01 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Old thread, I know. But I just did this tek for the first time, and need some quick advice, if possible.
I evaporated with a fan for a couple days, and ended up with a thick goop stuck to the bottom of my glass dish. When I began scraping, the goop came up in sheets, and the thinner portions of the goop scraped up more like crystals.

Really, I'm just looking for confirmation that things are going as they should. I was going to mix this up with some tums, as I read someone say that was good. I'm not sure how to mix it up and get this shit into caps. Any thoughts on my process here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

PS: I've got about 25g of goop here, extracted from 200g of powder. Sound about right?

--------------------

Discovering yourself is only "discovery" in so much as you discovered that what you once thought was real, is only a mirage.

Edited by Lifted1 (05/16/12 01:44 PM)

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: Lifted1]
    #16243707 - 05/17/12 02:53 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

not sure if some of it is crystals then its probably not evenly potent, maybe dissolve in some alcohol for liquid dosing would be a good idea

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: SurReality]
    #16244041 - 05/17/12 06:48 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I stuffed all the tar into about 35 '00'  capsules, which I'll split with my brother this weekend while camping in the mountains. :excited:  Thanks for the TEK

--------------------

Discovering yourself is only "discovery" in so much as you discovered that what you once thought was real, is only a mirage.

OfflinePsy Baba

#16244979 - 05/17/12 12:24 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Looks like a good consistency man!

--------------------

OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

#16245029 - 05/17/12 12:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

No No, YOU, are the man.    :seriousthankyou:

--------------------

OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

#16269732 - 05/22/12 07:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, so, I had a an awesome weekend, and after this, being my third San Pedro experience, I am convinced this is the greatest Plant ever. Love me some San Pedro. Especially when the fly fishing is sooooo GOOD!! 100grams of powder, turned into about 17 gel caps through this extraction process. I ate about 12 and had a wonderful time. Nothing Earth shattering, by any means, but Pedro is weird like that. Very gentle. Yet powerful.   

--------------------

Offlineislanduniverse
Male

#16270669 - 05/22/12 10:47 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i used a larger surface to dry the extracted stuff from my batch. this was not using the same tek, i did something else (just water).

but as you can see it looks very similar

(not same pull here)

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
    #16270698 - 05/22/12 10:54 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

the iso tar is good but is an inferior way to experience :cactuar:. So is pure mescaline

It just doesn't quite show how colorful and spiritual :cactuar: can get, imo. I like the iso tar for it's convenience, but it is lacking something.

:cactuar:

OfflinePsy Baba

Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: the bizzle]
    #16270726 - 05/22/12 10:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I Am sure proper peyote is where it is at.

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle

#16270932 - 05/22/12 11:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

no I'm saying an iso extract of peruvianus is inferior to peruvianus

based on a lot of experience with iso tar vs. consuming the flesh, the iso tar must not contain all the alkaloids. :shrug: I've had lesser doses of consumed flesh be more colorful than huge doses of iso extract from the same material. It also seems to have more of a spiritual character

I want to say maybe I'm wrong. I want the iso to extract all the alkaloids, and be wrong about iso tar being inferior. I want to say maybe I should try comparing again, but I've done this comparison at least 50 times. I always have incredible experiences with the iso tar...I always have more thorough and mindblowing experiences consuming the flesh.

:shrug: maybe I'm wrong, so I will continue to investigate, and most likely once again come to this same conclusion: that iso tar is absolutely great, but other methods of consumption have more to offer

OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: the bizzle]
    #16271796 - 05/23/12 06:43 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I have consumed san pedro in two ways: straight up capping the powder and eating a hundred caps ( ya.... )  , and doing this extraction. My experience is that there was no quality difference between the two methods. Wouldn't eating capped powder contain the same alks etc that the flesh would?

--------------------

OfflineDrsteez
politically academic. ....fuckk
Male

#16272351 - 05/23/12 09:52 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Flesh as in straight up eating it like it was a cucumber or something?

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: Drsteez]
    #16272454 - 05/23/12 10:24 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i like my way of making mesc...it makes me trip balls...its all natural...although i havent tried this tek or any chem exctractions i figure if it aint broke dont fix it...some of the alkaloids in pachanoi give me a real restless effect that i dont like...after trying "other" succulents i dont even fuck with pedro anymore,ive evolved...:cookiemonster::crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #16272711 - 05/23/12 11:38 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
i like my way of making mesc...it makes me trip balls...its all natural...although i havent tried this tek or any chem exctractions i figure if it aint broke dont fix it...some of the alkaloids in pachanoi give me a real restless effect that i dont like...after trying "other" succulents i dont even fuck with pedro anymore,ive evolved...:cookiemonster::crazy2:

We're listening.....:justcantwait:

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
    #16272841 - 05/23/12 12:16 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

ill be making a tek soon...but heres one tip..IMO if your tar is brown when you lay it out to dry then you  boiled it down too much thats why i stress 2 shot glasses not 1..my sludge is green to dark greenish when i lay it out to dry and i dont try to get the spread too thin...when it dries all the way it should be brownish-greenish or brown with a green tinge to it...IMO if you end up with completly brown tar or residue then you might have burned it therefore reducing potency.also get a wire colander(a large one)becuse then when your straing your juice a tad bit of sludge gets through  the wire unlike the t-shirt.that little bit of sludge i believe adds to the potency and probably the reason why my sludge is green not brown when first layed out on pyrex...

--------------------

Edited by Doctor Sponge (05/23/12 05:40 PM)

Offlinethe bizzle

#16272938 - 05/23/12 12:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lifted1 said:
Wouldn't eating capped powder contain the same alks etc that the flesh would?

yes but eating capped powder is not good on your insides. It expands while the chunks stay clumped together. I advise against it. If dried material is all I had to work with, I would roll into loose balls that we already expanded from being a little wet. Personally I didn't do too well boiling dried material but it still may be decent option

Quote:

I have consumed san pedro in two ways: straight up capping the powder and eating a hundred caps ( ya.... )  , and doing this extraction. My experience is that there was no quality difference between the two methods.

The difference is subtle, but can also be profound Even different harvests of peruvianus sometimes have a slight qualitative difference between them. My iso extractions pretty much all have the same character, which is still incredibly great, just lacking some of the fullness. It's hard to explain

I still wan't to be proven wrong, and proven that the iso extract gets all the alkaloids. I think I know a way to know for absolute certain:  Combining 5 different strains of cactus provided an experience completely unlike any other, and this is comparing it to countless other trips.  Someone could do an iso extract of 5 different types, and compare it to an extract of just 1 type. If they are the same, then the extract doesn't get all the goods. If they are different, then it really does get all the goods.

Or I guess if anyone knows of a link with some science that proves one way or another, that would work. My experience however tells me that there is a subtle yet significant difference. The iso extract is great but isn't quite the full deal

InvisibleMakaveli
OG
Loc: NY
    #17131237 - 10/30/12 02:59 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Duneraver...

Great post.  I see that you are still around (thankfully), and I have a question for you.

Can you explain specifically how you heated your tray/pyrex to get it to a solid consistency?  I am currently in the process of an extraction and have a similar glass pyrex tray with a large amount of goo/tar.  I want it to be a solid so I can ground it up and capsule it.  A few months ago, I put it in the oven at 300 degrees with the door open, for a short time, and I may have damaged it or it may have been very weak product, because I got nothing out of it.  I have read some people put the tray on top of boiling water.  Can you explain how you dried yours?  I also used 99% ISO.  Thank you!

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: Makaveli]
    #17133525 - 10/30/12 09:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

he doesn't say anything about heating it. looks like he just evaporated at room temp. i would suggest scraping it up a bit to try to expose more surface area, if you are somewhere that is very humid and feel its just not going to get any drier i wouldn't heat it higher than 100degrees F. you could also get some damprid and seal the tar and like a 1/4 cup of damprid in a container, don't let the tar touch the damprid though and make sure you have as much surface area of the tar exposed as possible buy chopping the tar into tiny  chunks; this works great for get mushrooms cracker dry too.

also you might want to consider doing a wash, you might have excess tannins in your tar cause it to be goopy.

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

OfflineLifted1
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Re: DuNeRaVeR's P. Torch/San Pedro Extraction Tek [Re: SurReality] * 1
    #17133668 - 10/30/12 09:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I just put mine in front of a fan for a day or so. Sure its a little gooey, but some guys use flour . I don't find adding anything more is necessary. Just have a painters razor for window scraping, some big gel caps, and something like a broken antenna to stuff the tar into the capsules efficiently. its easy man

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains