Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Trip report sex and shrooms
    #8004716 - 02/10/08 01:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

This is, of necessity, going to be long story. Despite the care employed in choosing words, this description will never do justice to the experience. This is but a fraction (although the most
memorable) of the visions experienced last night.

After a week of near vegetarian dieting (new for me) I consumed 2.25G of encapsulated powdered cubensis on a virtually empty stomach at 7:15 pm in the privacy of my own home. My wife of nearly 23 years was home, however she has no knowledge whatsoever of my periodic sacramental mushroom use, disguised as it is by the culture and growth in our home of several edible mushroom varieties.

At T + 45 minutes came the now-familiar adrenergic effects, and I found myself clenching teeth, yawning, and experiencing what I heretofore had attributed to fear or anxiety. I now understand
that this is an inseparable part of the psilocybin experience, heralding the metabolism of psilocybin to psilocin in the liver, and its passage across the blood brain barrier. With this knowledge, I relaxed into this side-effect better than I had in the past.

To get right to the amazing part, I'll fast forward to T + 2.5 hours, when I retired to our cave-dark bedroom. I lay on my back for approximately 15 minutes, and little in the way of memorable
visions occurred. At this point in time, I was joined by my wife, and we lay, as is our custom, in a tightleft-side down "spoon" position. My right arm passed over her waist and, positioned between mattress and her body, cuped her left breast. If there were light enough to see, I would be staring into the back of her head, but eyes open or closed all that could be appreciated was near complete darkness.

It was then that the "blackboard of my mind" fragmented and filled with approximately 60 - 80 three-and-four sided puzzle pieces each containing their own, unique thin lined patterns of indescribably radiant, neon colored lines. Some were fractal-like, others vortexes, still others, were simply FILLED with tight concentric rings of color. The most fabulous aspect of these puzzle pieces was that in a random way, about four of them per second would either fold over (as if they were hinged) atop another piece, revealing it's back side, or WINK like an eye, each time revealing a wholly different pattern! There seemed to be no end to the variety! I thought then, as now, this was perhaps the most beautiful sight I had ever beheld in my life.

I lay in absolute rapture and astonishment. What was more, my mind was utterly clear. I could add, subtract multiply, and divide. I tested my knowledge and recollection of people and places and found it entirely unimpaired. What happened next was even more amazing.

I experienced a tiny reflux of sour mushroom taste, accompanied by a wave of dizziness and slight nausea. This caused an involuntary shudder which was transmitted to my wife's left breast, which, as it happens, is one of several highly erogenous zones for her. In my state, I was not feeling sexual in any way, however, this shudder and inadvertent jiggle of her breast caused her to make an ever-so-slight rearwards pelvic press, a subtle invitation to initiate a sexual advance. I doubted I could comply, however, I also noted a feeling of extreme empathy, and I began a light sensual touching intending at first only to share with her some of the pleasure I was feeling through the warmth of physical contact. Quite to my surprise, and without me intending it, this eventually ended up in a full-blown sexual encounter. My fractal puzzle vision was now lost, as my focus shifted to the unfolding escalating act of love-making.

What happened next was utterly without precedent. My wife was atop and astride me in near-total darkness. Since the start, we had uttered not a single word. Only the barest of outline of her
body could be perceived, but no features. As we climaxed together (as will sometimes happen) a creamy white glow began to grow from the precise spot I knew her breastbone to be, due to the placement of my hands, each of which held one of her breasts. It grew in the exact manner of an old television being shut off, but in reverse. When it reached the apparent size of a golf ball, it suddenly expanded outward between my outstretched arms, directly towards my face as a three dimensional tunnel filled with concentric brightly colored circles - like looking down from above into the vortex of a tornado which had just swallowed a vat of liquified crayons. It seemed to stretch and strain to extend itself to halfway from her breast to my face, and then suddenly, as if a slinky had been stretched to its limit, the end adherent to her breastbone let loose, the three dimensions collapsed into two, and as the bottom depths came even with the top, the entire structure departed this universe and my sight. The sudden restoration of darkness was as dramatic as if it had exploded into a million pieces.

My wife, spent, was bent down close to my left ear, her breath slowly recovering. My eyes were open, looking past her left ear into the darkness of the ceiling. The third, and final vision, altogether different, but no less wondrous appeared almost immediately. Before my eyes appeared a classic Roman building, complete with columns of bright white marble. One of the columns manifested a strange, pot-bellied distortion which created a fish-bowl shaped outward bowing. The invisibility of the cause meant that the edges of distortion could only be defined by the cessation of the phenomena. This gave the appearance that there existed, between the column and my line of sight, an invisible Einsteinian gravitational lensing. I found that if I made a gentle mental request, I could pan the lensing phenomena and distortion across the column. Within the distortion appeared a chrysanthemum type flower of many, many petals, which were actually comprised solely of a myriad of female human breasts instead of flower petals. As my wife broke physical contact and took her place by my side, this vision, too, faded from sight, but not memory.

Laying in the dark and in the silence that followed, I mentally repeated the only words that seemed appropriate to say to the molecules that made this night possible. Thank you, thank you,
thank you...thank you, thank you, thank you.
N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledesertturtle
not like the others
 User Gallery

Re: Trip report sex and shrooms [Re: Nature Boy]
    #8004766 - 02/10/08 01:48 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Great writing, can't believe I read the whole thing. Good luck on your future journeys!

--------------------
:discorex::kickflip:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Trip report sex and shrooms (moved) [Re: Nature Boy]
    #8004781 - 02/10/08 01:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

This thread was moved from The Psychedelic Experience.

Reason:
this goes in the Trip Reports sub-forum

OfflineBrandNoob
The REALAmerican Hero!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Potland, OR
Re: Trip report sex and shrooms (moved) [Re: Nature Boy]
    #8012876 - 02/12/08 11:10 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Threads like this one are the reason why I subscribe to the "Trip Reports" digest e-mailer. Thanks SO MUCH for writing this!

--------------------
All posts were channeled through the user by typing the thoughts of telepathic beings.  All photos are of paranormal origin and do not represent the physical world, as we know it.  BrandNoob shall not be held accountable for the actions of deceased or hyperdimensional individuals.

OfflineHighHat
Repeat Gold Medal eBay -TiVoist
Male

Loc: Delocated
Re: Trip report sex and shrooms (moved) [Re: BrandNoob]
    #8060027 - 02/23/08 11:44 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

like looking down from above into the vortex of a tornado which had just swallowed a vat of liquified crayons.

Absolutely beautiful image.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you were wearing a hat, but you weren't?

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -Letter from the Pennsylvania Assembly, November 11, 1755

This profile is strictly for role-playing. Any alleged association with illegal activities is purely fictional. Any images depicting illegal activities are photo-shopped or stolen.

InvisiblePukgandi
Paranoid Kidhead
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trip report sex and shrooms (moved) [Re: HighHat]
    #8062235 - 02/23/08 08:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Good story :]
I really enjoyed reading.

--------------------
Orange Esplosion

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Trip report sex and shrooms (moved) [Re: Pukgandi]
    #8064652 - 02/24/08 01:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah shroom work very well as a aphrodisiac
Makes it last longer, and alot more sensitive.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates