Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

extreme existential confusion
    #7979915 - 02/04/08 08:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Simple question, what is in your opinion the best psychedelic to heal ones self.  I have some aya on hand but have never used it.  I am so lost right now..I need some sort of purpose, maybe there is no purpose to life but I would like to think there's a purpose in my own life.

Drugs I have used: cannabis, dxm, psilocybin, lsd, mescaline, lsa, kratom, opiates, salvia..

I have isolated myself from everyone I know leading to me being a friendless loner.  I do this because I know they will die one day and so will I so what the fuck is the point?  Anybody out there that can relate?  I don't even know guys..I feel like I'm the only person who feels this way.  The agonizing terror of the uncertainty of everything is killing me slowly.  help plz:confused:  I am also doing terrible in school at my community college with a gpa of like a 0.062...I just started a new semester and was looking forward to doing better but I'm just sitting here procrastinating cause I can't focus as I have ADD, OCD, Tourretes, and probably bi-polar with mild schizphrenia(mental unstability blows..)  I want to succeed in life and not end up in a shitty job for the rest of my life.

Psychedelics might not be a good thing for me right now to be honest.  I feel like psychs have had positives and negatives for me.  Possibly the negatives might have outweighed the postives.  I have had "mystical" experiences that have changed who I am spiritually and in almost every other way.  There's probably more things I'm leaving out but I'm gonna stop now cuz I'm kinda rambling..thx guys..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavík
Re: extreme existential confusion [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7979980 - 02/04/08 09:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The last thing you need to be doing right now is a psychedelic. Anyone who suggests that you do, I strongly insist that you do not take their advice.

Try to focus on school as best as possible and focus upon your mental health most importantly.

Anonymous #1

Re: extreme existential confusion [Re: appleorange]
    #7980068 - 02/04/08 09:13 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

appleorange said:
The last thing you need to be doing right now is a psychedelic. Anyone who suggests that you do, I strongly insist that you do not take their advice.

Try to focus on school as best as possible and focus upon your mental health most importantly.

Thx man, I am gonna hold off on psychs for sure.  I need to get my shit together in school and shut off my mental chatter..thx for the meditation video.  I will definitely try it but it's hard for me cause I have ADD and it's hard for me to stop my mind from pwning me.  Also the people that live below me are quite loud..do earplugs work good to block out ALL noise?  thx man, I'm already feeling a little bit better, I was thinking hard on death and honestly about suicide but I will never go through w/ it cuz no matter how hard this life will be it's better than being dead I think.:rainbowcloud:

Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

#7980135 - 02/04/08 09:26 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

haha, I'm not sure how many times I have used this quote, but I fucking love it.

A Chinese Philosopher once said:

"When Heaven wants to perfect a great man, it tries him in every possible way until he comes out triumphantly from all painful experiences."

I'm in the loner boat right now too, so don't worry, by no means are you the only one going through this. Two years ago, I was living on my own with plenty of friends at hand, but due to some financial problems, a friend dying, one going to jail, others moving, they all just dwindled away slowly and I'm living with the folks again trying to get my act together.

The earplug thing should help with the pesky neighbors too :thumbup:

Anonymous #1

#7980328 - 02/04/08 09:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

appleorange said:
haha, I'm not sure how many times I have used this quote, but I fucking love it.

A Chinese Philosopher once said:

"When Heaven wants to perfect a great man, it tries him in every possible way until he comes out triumphantly from all painful experiences."

I'm in the loner boat right now too, so don't worry, by no means are you the only one going through this. Two years ago, I was living on my own with plenty of friends at hand, but due to some financial problems, a friend dying, one going to jail, others moving, they all just dwindled away slowly and I'm living with the folks again trying to get my act together.

The earplug thing should help with the pesky neighbors too :thumbup:

Where's the best place to buy earplugs?  Do they differ in quality? LOLZ

Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

#7980443 - 02/04/08 10:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

damn, Wal-Martz, lol

Offlineart
Stranger
    #7980649 - 02/04/08 10:38 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Any music store should have earplugs. Yes they differ in quality, but for your use I do not think it will make a difference.

You need to try and live right now. Your problem is that you are focusing on the past/future way to much. The point of friends is that they make you happy NOW. Why would you be concerned about them dieing and making you unhappy in the future if you are unhappy right now.
In my opinion ADD is not a disorder, it is the symptom of a type of personality/learning style. Learn to embrace it. I know many people with "ADD" that are not as proficient at some things yet excel in many other areas. You just need to learn to use your learning style to adapt to our modern society. Trust me, I know people who used to do very poorly in school until they found alternative ways to study, take tests and stuff. Learn how to work with yourself.

oh, and go running! it is soooooooooo good for you.

OfflineQuerjek
Friend

Re: extreme existential confusion [Re: art]
    #7982401 - 02/05/08 12:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

There's nothing wrong with being a loner, but that conclusion you may not be able to live right now.

Do you have a job? Even if it sucks, at least it would do something productive with time and introduce you to some sort of social atmosphere.

--------------------
tripping eyes and flooded lungs
northern downpour sends its love

Anonymous #1

Re: extreme existential confusion [Re: Querjek]
    #7982550 - 02/05/08 12:45 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Querjek said:
There's nothing wrong with being a loner, but that conclusion you may not be able to live right now.

Do you have a job? Even if it sucks, at least it would do something productive with time and introduce you to some sort of social atmosphere.

yea I work in retail so I get alot of social interaction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals