Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9527290 - 01/01/09 12:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

That is the preferred as it is more cost effective, and no I was referring to every tek on the web for mescaline extraction.

Google it, must of been a long time since you've seen what others are teaching as basic techniques.

If your making a tiny amount of a product than I can see the risk in losing a little which will end up being a lot.  But with several kilo's of cactus, your not going to have much water in a hi % acid.

I have no idea what the most concentrated solution citric acid can be, I would have to make a lot to test it with a TDS.  But I know it can be fairly high, far more acid than water.  Plus when you agitate it, it's not going to dissolve very much compared to how much is forming.

This isn't a final lab exam trying to see who can get the most product out of the same starting material (which is pretty hard with cactus, they do vary in potency).  Plus who is going to order HCL gas to a residence, looks strongly like a meth situation....thank god for that freaking drug (smart ass comment).

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: TreeMoss]
    #9527314 - 01/01/09 12:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
If your making a tiny amount of a product than I can see the risk in losing a little which will end up being a lot.  But with several kilo's of cactus, your not going to have much water in a hi % acid.

Concentrated HCl is 69% water. The amount of cactus you're processing has nothing to do with it.

Quote:

Plus who is going to order HCL gas to a residence, looks strongly like a meth situation.

You don't buy HCl gas, you generate it with anhydrous sodium hydrogen sulfate and sodium chloride

But all of this has nothing to do with mescaline citrate, which is what this thread is about. If you want to talk about salting with other acids, there are other threads for that.

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#9527315 - 01/01/09 12:44 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
With your experience your being a little rash about things. Your forgetting that people need to establish a theory before having it "simply work out".

I know a salt can dissolve in xylene if it's basic....which means it's not a salt anymore.........and your not going to have crystals in room temp water......cold cold water but not warm water......people aren't gong to know that stuff with your experience not being detailed enough...they need to know the theory before the practice.

It must be crappy xylol, it should evaporate........you could do what I said about freeze precipitating then filtering then redissolving in warm water and keep doing that........you will lose that xylol smell, plus filtering through some activated carbon when you filter your solution of warm mescaline water should help speed things up when cleaning/purifying.

If you can get chloroform or ether (chloroform sinks under water), those would be better than a industrial xylol....that is where a lot of the crap is coming from with smells......and ya I know that some is just the chemical itself.

I made this TEK so that anyone can simply follow directions and have it "simply work out."  Don't ask question, don't make substitutions, just follow the directions and STFU.  That's beyond some, I know.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: 04281969]
    #9527646 - 01/01/09 01:59 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Well, ya but to rebut; the HCL has everything to do with having plenty of crystals precipitate....and your not really working with the cactus as that stage.

All I am saying is the tek is fine, but you don't need that much water!

That is all I am saying, you can add a more concentrated citric acid to your xylene and watch the crystals precipitate...then filter them and dry.

Instead of waiting all freaking night for it to evaporate off, okay.

on half teaspoon per half cup of water is a very very weak solution, it can be made into an eight of that or less.......but what ever you want to do....I made that clear I am not arguing any of that, it's just unusual to want to evaporate things like that.

You get a lot more citric acid in your final product evaporating the water off.......some of us don't want an inconsistent product from batch to batch.....obviously it does the trik and the dosage will very dependent on the strain of cactus and how it was grown (alkaloid profile is what I am talking about here since we know we get more than mescaline).

Your going to have citric acid left around unless you wash it away, and that is a pain if it's all in your crystal.

Understand what it is I am saying, not trying to knock your tek; the crystals look great.......but put it in some water and drink it, probably acidic as fuck.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9527691 - 01/01/09 02:10 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TreeMoss said:
Well, ya but to rebut; the HCL has everything to do with having plenty of crystals precipitate....and your not really working with the cactus as that stage.

We're not talking about Mescaline HCl, please direct all comments regarding that salt to another thread.

Quote:

All I am saying is the tek is fine, but you don't need that much water!

That is all I am saying, you can add a more concentrated citric acid to your xylene and watch the crystals precipitate...then filter them and dry.

You've admitted that you really don't know this. You haven't tried it, and haven't dug up any sources substantiating it. It's a possibility that it may work.

Please stop acting as though it's a fact until you know that it is.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9527778 - 01/01/09 02:29 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

"well ya to rebut" means I understand but for the sake of arguement; your just not going to get the last word without being correct..as in the only correct answer given.

It does work it will work....I'd rather leave a minuscule amount of alkaloid left dissolved in the tiny fraction of water than to have far to much citric acid in my "mescaline crystals".

If you look at the crystals, they look so good because they mostly citric acid crystals with cactus alkaloids mixed in......not that it's just really good alkaloids there......that is a lot of citric acid since it was all just left behind after evaporation..

Trust me, next time use less water.....it takes very little water to dissolve citric acid.....a very tiny amount....you could of put that much citric acid in such a smaller amount of water.....that would be a more pure product at the end.

and I have no idea where you are getting "all your admitting is you really don't know this".......sounds like wishful thinking on your end.

--------------------

Edited by TreeMoss (01/01/09 02:31 PM)

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9527787 - 01/01/09 02:31 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You said earlier that all of this was purely theoretical, you hadn't actually tried it.  Now you're saying that you're 100% sure that it works.

Which is it?

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9527814 - 01/01/09 02:36 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
You said earlier that all of this was purely theoretical, you hadn't actually tried it.  Now you're saying that you're 100% sure that it works.

Which is it?

What part of the chemistry won't work?  And when I talk about another drug extraction/precipitation tek....or another tek for mescaline salting....the principles apply.      If you could freeze precipitate the mescaline citrate, then that would be better than just evaporating.  Because when the water evaporates your leaving everything that was in solution behind.....impurities such as the unreacted citric acid.....which isn't good for your stomach.

Dissolve it in water and drink it, it should be bitter not acidic.  Your crystals would look less like citric acid, trust me I am sure it would work.....I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't.

And it doesn't matter if it's theory, try it out sometime.....it will work....just use concentrated citric acid solution instead of a half of a cup......that is a lot of unreacted citric acid left there that your confusing with being alkaloids........not that it makes it not work....it's just not as good as it could be and that is what we strive for if it's not to difficult.

--------------------

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: Robo]
    #9527826 - 01/01/09 02:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Omni said:
A shot like this

Like with this picture, yes it has mescaline but the yellow isn't just from chlorophyll.......when you evaporate your leaving an excess amount of acid.......HCL like in this pic will add a yellow color to your final product from unused acid that hangs around.

Some people even put there pH back to the middle so they don't put so much acid into their bodies......it's not good for you to mess your bodies pH up.......so it's not a very good thing to be spreading around on the net.

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #9527827 - 01/01/09 02:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

You're completely neglecting the fact that you have absolutely no fucking idea what the partition coefficient will be for the mescaline citrate between xylene and concentrated aqueous citric acid.

It's entirely possible that the mescaline citrate will all dissolve in the water, no matter how concentrated your citric acid solution is.

Please stop asserting your theories as facts. It's just plain stupid.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

#9527851 - 01/01/09 02:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
You're completely neglecting the fact that you have absolutely no fucking idea what the partition coefficient will be for the mescaline citrate between xylene and concentrated aqueous citric acid.

It's entirely possible that the mescaline citrate will all dissolve in the water, no matter how concentrated your citric acid solution is.

Please stop asserting your theories as facts. It's just plain stupid.

Except that your just not good at theory, first off the idea of precipitating out of your solvent is that you can have more acid than needed and not have it in your final product.

And as for this "It's entirely possible that the mescaline citrate will all dissolve in the water, no matter how concentrated your citric acid solution is."

It doesn't matter, your not going to have very much water to dissolve your mescaline citrate.......if it's CONCENTRATED ACID....which the citric acid can be made into a VERY CONCENTRATED solution....very concentrated.

All your arguing is that you prefer to put an abundance of citric acid into your body than lose such a tiny fraction of alkaloids that it really won't amount to spit.

As far as risk assessment goes, having more acid introduced into your body is worse than losing a tiny amount of alkaloids....... a very small small amount.......even citric acid isn't good to put tons of it in your body......high body pH is associated with cancer among other things.........your body needs to be flushed alkaline once in awhile.....high pH spikes are associated with a lot of foul diseases.

And it's not good for your stomach, some people can't handle a lot of acid in their stomachs....it's not a sound thing to teach people when something so much easier, more pure and lastly safer is right there.

I bet you could make a citric acid solution in the high 90%, that leaves very little water compared to how much mescaline citrate will be undissolved........so then that can be easily filtered off and dried......a more pure product at the end that can be washed with cold water.........

--------------------

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: 04281969]
    #9527868 - 01/01/09 02:48 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

04281969 said:

Look at the bottom pic, looks darn near just like your citric acid that you had before you mixed it in there doesn't?  I bet if you put it on your tongue it will burn it before it taste bitter.

I dabbed my tongue on a tiny amount of citric acid, I bought a little tiny amount from a canning section.....well, it had a damn funny tingle going on all darn day......and it was a tiny tiny amount of citric acid......not a whole 00 cap that is probably half citric acid!

If you preciptate out of the solvent and don't evaporate, your going to have 00 caps in the high end of just alkaloids......non of that excess acid to dilute your little product.

--------------------

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
    #9528416 - 01/01/09 05:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Can't someone :ban: this asshole for basically flaming this entire thread. Some people want to use this thread to OBTAIN SOME MESCALINE, not to read some weirdo's pseudo chemistry theory that doesn't even make sense. :ban: :ban: :ban:

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: UberDeepName]
    #9528489 - 01/01/09 05:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

UberDeepName said:
Can't someone :ban: this asshole for basically flaming this entire thread. Some people want to use this thread to OBTAIN SOME MESCALINE, not to read some weirdo's pseudo chemistry theory that doesn't even make sense. :ban: :ban: :ban:

What doesn't make sense little kid?  What I am saying makes more sense if you read it sober instead of an arogant punk who thinks that a pile of citric acid with some mescaline is a fine product......take it to the trailor kids and they will jump for joy.........really man.

It's the same three damn names over and over again that just hassle me and hassle me and have yet to inform just what is wrong when I point out quite clearly things that help if you are insulted, which you all are.......like you want all kinds of attention how your tek is just the greatest thing since sliced bread and not at all something new........really though, if people want shity mescaline then they can evaporate as your tek shows....but if they want a more pure product then they can listen to me......as that is how ever salting goes down.....evaporating isn't the best plane, doable ya; just not favorable.

Why ban me anyway?  I'd just come back with another name and you'd do it all over again.....anyone even so much questions your ghetto authority and yep......they hear all about how they aren't in college, how they don't know shit......how they are just stupid, blah blah blah

I'd like to see you all snort a toot of that "mescaline citrate" and tell me that HUGE AMOUNT OF CITRIC ACID LEFT OVER doesn't burn!

People toot mescaline sulfate and clean mescaline citrate shouldn't burn either..unless you have an over abundance of citric acid...which that picture clearly shows.

Ya, just test it any way you want....or even better take it to your fancy college and find out there.....but really, drink it or take a snort.......it should burn like hell the way you all think it's just fine and dandy.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
    #9528526 - 01/01/09 05:39 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

so are you saying to not even use citric acid at all, or to not evaporate it??

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: SurReality]
    #9528605 - 01/01/09 06:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I think he isw saying not to evaorate?

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: DNBplus]
    #9528681 - 01/01/09 06:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ya, that is what I am saying......that is the easiest way, but put your citric acid in a little bit of water....or put it in a lot and let it get as concentrated as possible.....then drip that in your solvent (xylene perhaps).

You will see salts precipitate out, once you see a good bit...filter and dry your crystals after washing with some cold water (almost freezing cold, use a wash bottle with a spray nozzle).

Then you can take the xylene and salt again, drops will form crystals; this is the same as if you used any other acid.....just that you must make your solution and you never need that much water to dissolve that small of an amount of citric acid.....unless you want a more impure product and decide to evaporate your salted water...but it will be impure with excess citric acid, so keep that in mind if you do chose that option.....that is your freedom.

I'm not trying to knock the thread, this tek is good and the product is reasonable.......yet there is a more traditional way that is more proven with better results...

A ml of water will dissolve and carry (that is what the water is for, a carrier) a good amount of citric acid.....the less water used the better.

You can even dry your xylene if you want if he think there are more alkaloids later on.....since you can keep salting after filtering away your crystals.........until the xylene is all out of alkaloids, then you can keep that xylene for later for another extraction later on if you don't mind keeping it around and not flushing it down the drain into nature or throwing it away into nature.

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#9528720 - 01/01/09 06:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

does anyone know where a detail pictorial of the citric mescaline salting process? i'm familiar with A/B extractions but salting is new to me.

--------------------

PodCast

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Easy Three Step Mescaline Citrate [Re: SurReality]
    #9528759 - 01/01/09 06:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SurReality said:
does anyone know where a detail pictorial of the citric mescaline salting process? i'm familiar with A/B extractions but salting is new to me.

You all can be dicks if you want, which apparently you do.....so enjoy your citric acid with a little bit of mescaline.......but really, how do you know you reacted all of the mescaline with the acid....how do you know you don't have to much acid......that is all I am saying, some have a higher par than others.....some are happy just leaving the water to dry out and thinking that everything left is all good.....some want to precipitate out and know what is there in what proportion.

Why do people freeze precipitate DMT out of the napatha then just let it evaporate.....well yes napatha evaporates slowly but it is also a more pure crystal.......plus how your crystal forms has a lot to do with how you let it form.........evaporating like this with sulfate will make small crystals.....letting them in the freezer and they grow larger...needles, nice big ones.

It's fine, let me know how she snorts....okay?

--------------------

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery

#9528796 - 01/01/09 06:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

wtf im not being a dick by asking for a pictorial. i've just been skipping over all your arguments but now i see why people are telling you to shut the fuck up.

also you don't freeze precip DMT and evaporate, you filter it and let any remaining naphtha evaporate.

but as long as i'm going to be called a dick i guess i should deserve it... you cocksucker:smirk:

btw who snorts mescaline?

--------------------

PodCast

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom