Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleWWorker

vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away?
    #7817454 - 12/31/07 03:08 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, the spice first melts to liquid and thins out. I roll the bulb a bit and move the flame around until vapor first forms and the fills the bulb in a swirling fashion....when do I remove the flame?

Also, will it be possible to vaporize .06g ll at once and take in one hit or will I need to fill then clear a couple? a few? times?

I fear I will trance out before I get it all.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and happy new year.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedelafonze19
Old school vet
Male User Gallery

Loc: where the aminitas grow
Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: WWorker]
    #7817475 - 12/31/07 03:13 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I would not worry about taking the flame away unless it seems to be splattering or something like that. The air flow will help cool it off too. I cannot get 60mg in one hit. I can usually get three in a row before it becomes too difficult to operate my bong.

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: delafonze19]
    #7817517 - 12/31/07 03:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It takes me about 2 lungfulls to get 60mg. I keep the flame under the pipe as I hold my first hit in so right when I blow it out, without taking another breath, I go straight for the huge second hit which is ready to go. I usually don't remember blowing out the second hit.

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: WWorker]
    #7817584 - 12/31/07 03:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Some can get 3 uses from 60mg

InvisibleWWorker

Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: Robo]
    #7817793 - 12/31/07 04:50 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

but is it possible to get the glass too hot...burn the spice?

--------------------

Invisibled4a2n0k
The Dude
Male User Gallery

#7818152 - 12/31/07 07:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It is possible to crack the bulb. Unless it is a Pyrex one made for said purpose. I saw a bunch of meth heads crack a light bulb vaporizer while on a binge. You should have seen there faces when all that liquid meth went into the carpet, it was priceless!

*edit* I didn't really answer your question. I don't think the spice will burn, but you could risk some drifting into the air if its vaporizing faster than you can inhale. I would remove the heat source while holding in you first hit, then start heating as you exhale.

--------------------
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Edited by d4a2n0k (12/31/07 07:12 PM)

OfflineAmitabha
Stranger

#7818203 - 12/31/07 07:32 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

WWorker said:

yes it is!
be careful and put the flame no nearer to the glass then required for the dmt to vaporize.

InvisibleWWorker

Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: Amitabha]
    #7818331 - 12/31/07 08:26 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amitabha said:
Quote:

WWorker said:

yes it is!
be careful and put the flame no nearer to the glass then required for the dmt to vaporize.

well shit...instill doubt now!!  :smile:  I am about to do it.  60 mg in a lightbulb.  Wish me luck and good vibes.  My heart is racing.

--------------------

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: d4a2n0k]
    #7818351 - 12/31/07 08:32 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

d4a2n0k said:
It is possible to crack the bulb. Unless it is a Pyrex one made for said purpose. I saw a bunch of meth heads crack a light bulb vaporizer while on a binge. You should have seen there faces when all that liquid meth went into the carpet, it was priceless!

*edit* I didn't really answer your question. I don't think the spice will burn, but you could risk some drifting into the air if its vaporizing faster than you can inhale. I would remove the heat source while holding in you first hit, then start heating as you exhale.

Man you should have seen my face when it dripped on my arm right on the vein.. Then my face about 2 minutes later after it seeped in.. That is when I started buying "Oil Incense Burners" instead of using light bulbs..

InvisibleWWorker

#7818395 - 12/31/07 08:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well...it didn't work. I had a decent trip but nthing spectacular.

Keep trying....I will try again in anhour

--------------------

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7818404 - 12/31/07 08:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

That sucks I usually get my trips to last at least a hour..

InvisibleWWorker

Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: Dephect]
    #7818405 - 12/31/07 08:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Man you should have seen my face when it dripped on my arm right on the vein.. Then my face about 2 minutes later after it seeped in.. That is when I started buying "Oil Incense Burners" instead of using light bulbs..

yeah i know.  And I have a true bulb type freebase pipe coming.  I was just hoping to get some practice.

Is it worth it, should I just go back to sandwitching it?

Yes, I know what the answer will be from the guy I ordered the pipe from  :wink:  no worreis bro, I hear it is the best way to go.....just a steep learning curve.

--------------------

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7818470 - 12/31/07 09:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Go to a gas station and find those glass tubes with the flowers inside.. Or just the unmarked tubes with the sphere at the end of it like mine..

Light bulbs are just too thin for me plus that liquid meth that dropped on my arm fucked me up.. I still got a scar from it..

With the true DMT/Meth pipe you want to roll it around gently with the flame underneath the bulb part but not touching it.. Wait till you get a decent amount of vapor flowing then just rip slowly but deeply while still rolling the pipe gently so you dont burn it.. Finish your rip put out your lighter.. blow out.. then this is what I do but you dont have to.. blow the vapor out of the pipe gently then wipe your pipe on the bottom of your pants if it has the black stuff that builds on stuff from flames.. I dont know what its called..

That is the best way I can describe it..
It takes practice but enough drugs and you will learn it

Edited by Dephect (12/31/07 09:40 PM)

InvisibleWWorker

Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: Dephect]
    #7818550 - 12/31/07 10:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
Go to a gas station and find those glass tubes with the flowers inside.. Or just the unmarked tubes with the sphere at the end of it like mine..

Light bulbs are just too thin for me plus that liquid meth that dropped on my arm fucked me up.. I still got a scar from it..

With the true DMT/Meth pipe you want to roll it around gently with the flame underneath the bulb part but not touching it.. Wait till you get a decent amount of vapor flowing then just rip slowly but deeply while still rolling the pipe gently so you dont burn it..  Finish your rip put out your lighter.. blow out.. then this is what I do but you dont have to.. blow the vapor out of the pipe gently then wipe your pipe on the bottom of your pants if it has the black stuff that builds on stuff from flames.. I dont know what its called..

That is the best way I can describe it..
It takes practice but enough drugs and you will learn it

Thanks for the reply.  That is some good advice.  I actually have a handblown pipe made for this purpose coming in about 3 weeks.  I am just practicing with a lightbulb in the meantime.  Luckily I have a little more than 2 grams left :smile: 

Your description on the process was well detailed and I appreciate it.

--------------------

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7818624 - 12/31/07 10:58 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

No problem.. I learned from smokin tweak everyday for about a year.. I couldnt control myself but I got over that problem and now its just a social thing.. I dont know what it is but since Ive broken addictions to coke and meth I dont really get hooked anymore..

I do my best.. :meff: But not like I used too..

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7818649 - 12/31/07 11:05 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Stims will make you effin crazy :eek:

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: Robo]
    #7818748 - 01/01/08 12:00 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Oh man I know..Happy New Year!
Im so fuckin drunk right now..

And remember you can hold it in if you want.. It will get you more fucked up..

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

#7818888 - 01/01/08 01:37 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
And remember you can hold it in if you want.. It will get you more fucked up..

There's something a bit stupid about that sentence, good sir!:rolleyes:

-----------

Anywho, I prefer to vaporize my DMT for quite a long time before removing the flame and taking the first hit. I like to keep the flame going until I hear the little glass pipe "screaming." After you hear that noise, turn off the flame and take your first hit.

I've personally sometimes allowed the flame to touche the glass. I've never had any problems. I use a freebase pipe, your common, everyday freebase pipe. You just want to make sure that the flame never goes through the carb.

Good luck on your travels!

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

InvisibleDephect
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: vaporizing DMT through glass with a flame...when to take the flame away? [Re: Feanor]
    #7818894 - 01/01/08 01:41 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well did ya read the sentence aboove it?

OfflineMYSTIQUE
Say Hi to the elves for me.
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #7819702 - 01/01/08 11:21 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

They sell DMT bulb pipes by my place for 9 bucks drop me a mesg if ya need one. Don't want to see ya burn yourself.
pic from the store.

--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates