Home | Community | Message Board

DaVinci Vaporizer
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Loc: Detroit
Adderall + Mushrooms "?"s
    #7748040 - 12/12/07 06:46 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I did use the search tool and found plenty of info, but is that ever enough?

1. If I were going to use Marijuana, and Adderall before a Mushroom trip, would you recommend using the two before or after taking the mushrooms, or does it really not matter?

2. Today I took 3 Adderalls for the first time, and my friend who takes all sorts of pills took 3 as well. He was obviously feeling them a lot more then I was. Is there a natural or cumulative tolerance?

3. Does Adderall have a leveling off point?

4. Would you recommend mixing the three for first time trippers?

5. Is it bad to take adderall daily? What symptoms?

6. If I took 2 pills at work around 5, and 1 more at around 11, would that be like taking 3, or taking 2 then 1?

Thanks for the help.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: Adderall + Mushrooms "?"s [Re: MindGorilla]
    #7748075 - 12/12/07 07:27 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

1. Why would you do that ?

2.Not that I know of, A lot of new users don't know what to feel with speed.

3. Yeah, it peaks, then tapers off and your spun, then you feel stimulated hours later then you crash and wanna kill yourself if your not used to it.

4. No, weed and shrooms alright but why add Speed?

5. Yes it's bad, it's not good to do Amphetamines everyday. Tolerance,addiction, bad for your heart and not good for your brain and body.

6. Yes it be like taking 2 then 1 .

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineMr_DeeMsTer
Mystic

#7748077 - 12/12/07 07:29 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

adderall is amphetamine. so basically speed. you say you took three, how many mg were they? and were they time release? adderall lasts for a long time, usually with a shitty come down. i wouldnt be taking adderall everyday. the effects are horrible for your body. use it in moderation. id wait till the addys gone before eating mushrooms. smoking weed is fine before during and after tripping. even nice sometimes when youre coming down off the adderall. im high and its early, i hope this was semi-helpful to you.

OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Re: Adderall + Mushrooms "?"s [Re: Mr_DeeMsTer]
    #7748105 - 12/12/07 08:04 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Any and all information is helpful.

I want to mix the two because Adderall gives me a very clear head, that is something I would like to feel during a mushroom trip, since most trips are very confusing. I think it would make that state of mind much more enjoyable if you can concentrate.

I don't know exactly how many mg's they were, but I do know they were little orange pills. A little googling says that they are around 20-30 mg's. The first two I took simultaneously and the last one I chewed up to get rid of the time release.

I weigh about 175 lb's, do I have a tolerance or am I getting normal effects? My friend kept talking about how he felt in slow motion, etc. etc. He was pretty much incapable of driving, while I was pretty much on a sober level, driving around.

I usually smoke during a trip, but I want to try throwing in the Adderall. There was a major difference between being on Adderall, and then smoking on Adderall. It seems like the more you smoke the more concentrated you become.

I also see you guys say it isn't good for you, how is it that people get prescriptions and take it daily? Another thing I found interesting is that it makes my chest feel really clear. My body just feels really good, which brings the Euphoria.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
    #7748129 - 12/12/07 08:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Don't shroom and speed, it's gonna fuck shit up imo with the fast heart rate on shrooms you'll notice that and panic can set in and the trip can get not so good.

That's NOT smart, always know your dosage for speed, 90mg's of addy is a lot and you should feel something.

Don't chew it!!

Do you do it often? If so you've got tolerance. Slow motion? Ive bnever heard of that, could be exagerating. You feel awake and very aware of every little thing and feel very speedy and alert as well and you get my drift.

Addy + speed = temporary psychosis and a crazy feeling for most people.

They get prescriptions because they over prescribe everything. They tell children above 6 to take there Amphetamines daily for Speed sadly. Same reason they prescribe benzos and tell em to take it everyday. It's not good but so what? They don't care.

That's what speed does, clears you up and makes you feel good about yourself and everything. But it's not good for what's in your chest.

Amphetamines aren't good for you period, I used to abuse them and made a few posts on here as a fucked up tweaker thinking I was gonna die and all, it's not cool don't make a habit of it.

--------------------

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Re: Adderall + Mushrooms "?"s [Re: hpi]
    #7748151 - 12/12/07 08:42 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

What do you recommend a good time between dosing would be? Days, weeks?

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #7748163 - 12/12/07 08:52 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

do you sleep on them? listen to your body. personally after taking a lot of amps i'm fucking beat.. i wouldn't dose more than once a week if you insist on eating them on a regular basis

you really should just wait until a mod moves this to ODD. people there are pretty good on info like this.

InvisibleMastamike1118
Stranger

Re: Adderall + Mushrooms "?"s [Re: zSDMF]
    #7748169 - 12/12/07 08:58 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

dude try it:mushroom2: you sound like you can handle it...:bongload:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience