Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: My Chinese girlfriend and I had a rough few days.........so we decided to get married. [Re: kidaihuan]
    #7716811 - 12/04/07 06:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Eh, now you're kind of boring me now..

Come back when you find out shes been cheating on you or something else good so we can all rub in your face and tell you "told you so!"

Then again, this whole vag-rot thing honestly limits her in a huge way. 99% of men would be smart enough to run away screaming after seeing that. So she found a guy/kid who is desperate or stupid enough to stick around with her rotty-vagina and still actually bang her. wow, you sir are one fucking piece of work! A fucking Picasso in true form. Fucking Einstein..

Fuck China, those bastards have taken over the world basically already. Economic geeks taking over the world. The meek will inherit the earth and all that jazz.

I like America better

Check this out, this is american, Richfield fucking Ohio '93:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekidaihuan
First Growery Ban
 User Gallery

Loc: Shanghai, China
Re: My Chinese girlfriend and I had a rough few days.........so we decided to get married. [Re: StreetFreak]
    #7716823 - 12/04/07 06:40 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

StreetFreak said:
Quote:

moosehead said:
man

It is really weird that you would post all this on a forum.

He has nobody to talk to, not even his own gf. I'm sure the local Chinese shun him. Must be lonely over there. I guess finding a girl he likes without vaginal rot in Canada was too much of a burden.

I do have people I can talk to, but that's not the point. I'm not exactly looking for answers here.

But I don't have many people, you're right. I don't speak mandarin.

I don't mean to bum you out, but there's not much to say right now.

It'll get more interesting once I've got the ring and her parents find out.

Edited by kidaihuan (12/04/07 06:42 PM)

Offlinemoosehead
poop deck
 User Gallery

Loc: pnw
Re: My Chinese girlfriend and I had a rough few days.........so we decided to get married. [Re: kidaihuan]
    #7716845 - 12/04/07 06:45 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

no. i mean, it's not like your story isn't "good" enough or whatever, it's that I don't wanna hear it.

I don't mean to be a dick about it. This whole thing reads out like im spying on my unusually boring neighbors. it's uncomfortably close, back up with the detail.

Offlinekidaihuan
First Growery Ban
 User Gallery

Re: My Chinese girlfriend and I had a rough few days.........so we decided to get married. [Re: moosehead]
    #7716914 - 12/04/07 07:00 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

moosehead said:
no. i mean, it's not like your story isn't "good" enough or whatever, it's that I don't wanna hear it.

I don't mean to be a dick about it. This whole thing reads out like im spying on my unusually boring neighbors. it's uncomfortably close, back up with the detail.

Fair enough.

I'll update when something more interesting happens. May be a while from now.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: My Chinese girlfriend and I had a rough few days.........so we decided to get married. [Re: StreetFreak]
    #7716982 - 12/04/07 07:18 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

It's just important that I watch the meats to make sure they aren't pink inside. I don't think she understands that the meat should be cooked through, especially since this meat isn't exactly regulated.

So many people get this wrong.

Beef: If it's steak, searing each side will be sufficient to kill the surface bacteria, the muscle inside will not be contaminated. Any other form of cooking is wrong. Anyone that complains that their meat has blood in it, I fully endorse you become a vegitarien. For those of us that don't have a problem with killing for food, accept the blood. There's nothing wrong with blood, and it makes great soups, puddings and gravies.

Pork: Bloodworm still exists, better cook it thoroughly.

Chicken/birds: Kay, from decades of having belgian women cook it, the way NOT to cook chicken is to stick it into a wok with half a kilo of butter and boil it in water. Unless you like your chiken to taste like a cross between meaty string and chalk.

Fish: Really quick, and really hot. Fish should be enjoyed as close to raw as possible. If you can verify the freshness, eat it raw, or marinade as this will partially cook it.

Shrimp: I really want dried shrimp again. I loved that stuff as a kid.

--------------------

Offlinekidaihuan
First Growery Ban
 User Gallery

Re: My Chinese girlfriend and I had a rough few days.........so we decided to get married. [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7717294 - 12/04/07 08:29 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Oh, ok. I wasn't clear on that.

There is a lot of pork here and that's mainly what I'm referring to.

Thanks.

As for the blood... solidified duck blood, anyone?

Edited by kidaihuan (12/04/07 08:30 PM)

OfflineWeBeBad
Theoretischer Chemiker

#7718064 - 12/05/07 12:02 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Duck bill and camel tendons. Delicious.

I haven't really had either, but I'm heading to the Sichuan province in not too long for a foreign exchange.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #7718744 - 12/05/07 08:15 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kidaihuan said:
I think it'll work out. When we lived together, that was amazing. Best time of my life.

IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT

IT WILL NOT BE FIFTY YEARS OF THAT SAME THING

Throughout your marriage, your relationship will always be changing. It cannot stay the same. You will never again re-experience the excitement of having lived with her like you did. You will both be growing up during this time, and the chances you'll end up feeling the same towards each other five years down the road are ZERO.

ZERO.

You are still a kid. Discussing marriage at an early age is a SURE sign that you are not ready. Not even close. Believe me, this will not go down the way you think it will.

Let me ask you this simple question:

Why do you want to marry her?

If the answer is "Because I love her," then there is no reason to do it now.

If the answer is anything else, it is the wrong reason.

Listen to the people in this thread before it's too late. You have no idea what you're getting into.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Edited by WhiskeyClone (12/05/07 08:15 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #7718749 - 12/05/07 08:19 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

CRITICAL ALERT: ABORT MISSION<<< ABORT ABORT ABORT

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder