Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Mush through airports? [Re: Caribou_Lou]
    #7673381 - 11/24/07 02:26 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

. Who exactly is going to do all of this investigation?

The USPS and the DEA, trafficking droogs through the mail is a federal offense.

I cannot say this for sure but I'm fairly certain that the USPS has people on the payroll whose sole job is to investigate and prosecute people misusing the postal system including people mailing drugs. If not they probably outsource it to the DEA or local police. The dude I knew who got picked up for this was into alot of shit so it may have been due to other ivestigations but still he got caught.

We will have to agree to disagree, but in all honesty I would hate to see you get fucked over because you (IMO) carry a false sense of security. Go ahead and mail shit just be careful

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Mush through airports? [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #7673398 - 11/24/07 02:36 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

One more thing: prosecutors will feel a kilo of cocaine showing up at your doorstep is reasonable evidence to go to trial methinks.

Maybe just maybe if your Mother Teresa the judge will side with the anybody could have sent that to me defense but i sure hope your public defender has a backup plan

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ohio Flag
    #7673399 - 11/24/07 02:36 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Caribou_Lou said:
Quote:

jewunit said:
No, the preliminary hearing doesn't determine weather you will be charged or not, if that was the case there wouldn't be any trial. The prelim. hearing just determines weather your case has enough evidence to be taken to trial, which as I said only requires there be reasonable doubt.

Come on dude, haven't you been following the OJ case, they've been explaining it step by step on Court TV.

I didn't say that at all, I said that it determines whether or not it's a worthy case to take to court. I understand how the court system works, I don't watch court tv either. They wouldn't even waste their time because it would be so easy to fight.

Yes, yes you did actually.
You said they wouldn't have enough evidence.
To think that having a package mailed with a return address wouldn't be enough to go to at least trial is foolish.
Then to think the DEA or DA or whoever couldn't make the connection between the return address and who is supposed to receive the package wouldn't warrant beyond a reasonable doubt is even more ridiculous. These people aren't fucking stupid. It takes a lot of patience and more intelligence than I think a lot of people realize to become a DA, they will more often than not win that type of case.

--------------------
!

OfflineCaribou_Lou
Stranger

Loc: Never Land
Re: Mush through airports? [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #7673401 - 11/24/07 02:37 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I know they automatically open your mail for some people, I forgot why exactly.. but maybe that's why. It was most likely from the other investigations, I have heard a story similar to that on a different forum. My aunt works at the post office so I'm going to ask her.

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #7674831 - 11/24/07 02:54 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i really know nothing about this but,

why WOULD they open it around xmas time?
do they xray everyones mail now or something?

i doubt i'd have to worry about much, i'd just put a whole bunch of styrofoam penuts and a dvd on top or something :P

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Edited by igwna (11/24/07 02:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder