Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDegree
Stranger

LSD Blotters/Tripping
    #7537343 - 10/19/07 09:22 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I recently obtained some LSD Blotters that me and my friends took overnight. We never really felt anything from it. Is this normal?- to find LSD that is a 'dud'?

The Blotter was white paper.. and in the center it had a blackish spot.. apparently where the acid was dropped. I was under that impression that acid was colorless..

On the other hand I tried a small bit of Gelatin, which was a very small hit, and felt the giggly and euphoric effects.. but never got the actual trippy visual effects that I've been seeking. I guess I'm just rushing it, which is exactly what I shouldn't be doing. But I'm really, really eager to actually "trip" for the first time. Hell, I even tried half an eighth of mushrooms awhile back and I never really tripped with visuals. I'm not sure if somethings wrong, or if I'm just rushing it too much. I never want to underestimate the great power of psychedelics. I'm sure I'll have my time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushroomplume
Stranger

Re: LSD Blotters/Tripping [Re: Degree]
    #7537395 - 10/19/07 09:36 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i tired blotter a couple years back that was just white paper with black lines and it was very weak.

haha, not sure why i posted this, this is of no help to you. sorry

:pirate:

OfflinexMoorhsuMx
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Blotters/Tripping [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7537411 - 10/19/07 09:41 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

yeah your time will definitely come..just be patient and wait to get from a source you completely trust..sometimes you have bad luck and end up with very weak shit =/..iv been on the acid hunt myself..impossible to find for me =[..but iv tripped hard off of shrooms before

OfflinexMoorhsuMx
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Blotters/Tripping [Re: xMoorhsuMx]
    #7537414 - 10/19/07 09:43 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yeah and iv had your same problem i actually had a few sheets of acid that were white..and i was cutting them up into hits..and my eyes and hands were burning so i was excited..but i ate both sheets and absolutely nothing happened..i was pissed haha

OfflineDegree
Stranger

Re: LSD Blotters/Tripping [Re: mushroomplume]
    #7537418 - 10/19/07 09:44 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Oh, don't worry. That actually helped, because it sparked my memory to the fact that the back of the white paper, did indeed have black lines.

@XMoorhsuMX: Yeah, I live in SC and it's really hard to find LSD. So I feel you on that one man. :[

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Blotters/Tripping [Re: Degree]
    #7537522 - 10/19/07 10:29 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

What its like to eat 2 hits of good lsd your first time?
I mean not weak, not average, but good one hit wonder shit.

You will at the very least think to yourself, "wow I obviously just took alot of lsd".............

That would be a mistake for some people.
There are threshold hits, weak hits, average hits, strong hits, and really fucking strong hits. Fake hits dont enter into the equasion. Get to know the person selling the lsd.
Just talk to them about it.
The guy who says, "dont take more than 2 hits your first time" is probably not fucking with you......

One day you will find some good and average strong lsd if you look in the right places and or know the right people.
I have never seen hits with just a dot in the middle of each hit.
Thats microdot myth syle blotter, so go figure it was fake.
Microdots are not blotters.

Yer acid is probably never going to have a dot in the middle of each hit unless its fake, or made by the dumbest lsd "layers" ever.
If you want to sell acid, you dont want to sell a bulk amount of just plain stupid/red flag-looking blotters.

I hope you find some real lsd one day.
Thats the best place to start in my opinion.
Contrary to populare belief.
lsd that is.
Enough lsd over time *can make any dose of mushrooms very fucking visual.

There are doors that need to be opened.
I think lsd is the best for opening the first doors.
Different structures.
You need straight lines to make a circle, mushrooms being the matrix of circles, and lsd being the geometry that makes a circle.
The differences between lsd and mushrooms visually even reflects this.
I wish you luck. Hope you find lsd some time soon....
You will know when there was nothing wrong with the deal that went down.
There will be no question in your mind if you have read enough about what the actual lsd experience is like if you are infact taking lsd and a good common dose at that. Even really shitty doses should work for most people to some degree.
They usually end up just taking many many tabs in the end regardless of what they payed for the weak tabs.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom