Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Supplement question.
    #7469248 - 09/30/07 06:58 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

So right now I take Centrum complete from A to Zinc and it's a multivitamin/multivitamin to be taken once a day.

I also take Omega 3 fish oil pills but ive been told to buy a fish oil complex blend or something like that?

Now I was reading something and this came up, this text was just after they said a high quality multivitamin and fish oils :

A mixed vitamin E (mixed vitamin E contains all eight types of vitamin E whereas most just contain alpha tocopherol).
- A calcium-magnesium supplement in a citrate base with vitamin D3 (the citrate form is most absorbable.)
- Vitamin C with bioflavonoids (bioflavonoids increase the activity of vitamin C in the body) and perhaps a capsule of grapeseed extract.

Is all this safe to take together at once and where might I be able to procure these items if I decide to take them ? Pharmacy just like centrum and Omega 3 in that section im assuming?

Edit: Im looking at my bottle of 120 centrums and the ingredients list :

For Vitamin E it's got just the Alpha Tocopherol so it's missing 7 kinds of Vitamin E.

The Centrums got calcium and magnesium but not like they say it.

Centrums got Vitamin C absorbic acid and I got no idea if it's got bioflavinoids.

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Edited by hpi (09/30/07 07:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Supplement question. [Re: hpi]
    #7471727 - 09/30/07 08:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

A vitamin E supplement with all of the kinds of vitamin E is going to be quite expensive, just to let you know.

Check out this website: www.swansonvitamins.com

they have everything you inquired about and more. Look in the health articles section and find the "7 supplements for good health" or something like that.

Also, about your centrum vitamin... it contains artificially produced vitamins in small amounts (yes, i know it says 100% of the RDA, but look at a vitamin B supplement... it will usually have over 1000% of the RDA of the vitamins.) On the swanson website, find the whole-food multivitamin (with or without iron, your choice) as that is a very high quality multivitamin.

They also have the calcium and magnesium in citrate form.

Gosh, i probably sound like a rep, but I'm not lol. I just love their website.

BTW, it's not bad to link to that site is it? It's not like it's a shroomery sponsor competitor.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlineminesstudent
Who knows?
Male

Re: Supplement question. [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7472142 - 09/30/07 09:49 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Jesus Christ look at this one. http://www.swansonvitamins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&SourceCode=INT999&productId=16254&R=17013&wtN=429496718166&N=4294967181+66

If that doesn't keep me alive till I'm 120 then damn.

Although some of those vitamins almost seem unhealthily high. B-12 especially.

--------------------
"The universe is the way it is because if it wasn't we wouldn't be here to talk about it"

Edited by minesstudent (09/30/07 10:13 PM)

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Supplement question. [Re: minesstudent]
    #7473330 - 10/01/07 10:13 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

A multi-vitamin or any vitamin for that matter, will not do you any good unless you have the ability to absorb the vitamins.
If you are looking to start on a vitamin regimen, I would advise you to get down with the fiber for a few days, get that ol' colon cleaned out good. Get rid of that big mac you ate in 1990.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: Supplement question. [Re: Fraggin]
    #7474849 - 10/01/07 05:54 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Ya I wanna get myself healthy and all.

Stop drugs and just get healthy and yes I plan on starting a supplement plan BUT I don't know where to start.

Il check out that website more tonight.

--------------------

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Edited by hpi (10/01/07 05:56 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules