Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinedonXochi
Myconautcunnilinguistextraordinaire
Male

Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms
    #7383305 - 09/08/07 11:00 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Alright, so, I'm really excited to try mixing MDMA and psilocybin, but at the same time, I'm a bit reluctant.

I'm reluctant because I'm aware that psilocybin works by (vague explanation) replacing the serotonin in your brain with psilocybin, making you trip. Ecstasy works by flooding your brain with serotonin and giving you an overwhelming feeling of wellbeing.

So, wouldn't that mixture calculate out to an extreeeeeme trip, quite possibly irreversible or damaging? I wanna try it, I enjoy both of the drugs, but I really don't wanna fuck up the only brain I've got. Through experimentation, I've realized that I should research things before I try them (TRUST ME - DO NOT TAKE A FULL LILYPAD OF METHADONE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH).

I've heard of mixing these before: Candy tripping, hippie flipping, it has a million names. But has anybody had any actual experience with mixing these two chemicals?

Did you trip happily? Was is frighteningely intense? How were the side effects? What dose should I take of each?

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to get some quality answers.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

-Maria Sabina

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: donXochi] * 1
    #7383334 - 09/08/07 11:07 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It's amazing.

Jesus, I'll say it again, soooo amazing.

I don't like eating mdma anymore unless I have another psychedelic around. I find mdma to be boring unless I am completely gone on it and at that point it just seems unhealthy. Therefore I just eat one or two rolls with a gram or two of shrooms and it gets me right where I need to be.

It takes all the fear from the mushrooms.

Things aren't confusing. The body buzz goes with the visuals perfectly. Adding some No2 makes things so remarkable you'll question why you haven't always been doing it this way.

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: donXochi]
    #7383335 - 09/08/07 11:08 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I have had many highly enjoyable experiences with this combo.  I had a bad trip once where I thought I was in a war zone and planes were dropping nukes on my neighborhood.  It was a crazy night.  But More often than not (I have done this combo 15+ times) the trips are absolutely incredible. I like to take the MDMA half an hour before taking the shrooms, but YMMV. 

When I did it, I took about 70mg of MDMA with 3.5g shrooms.  It was intense, but that is why I like psychedelics.  I have also had quite enjoyable trips on 1 pill (unknown amount of MDMA) and 1 gram of shrooms.  Definitely a great combination. 

:hippie:

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #7383338 - 09/08/07 11:08 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I myself quite enjoyed mixing the two. It was my favorite combo. Last time I did this was back in 2001.

It is very intense. My method would be to take the MDMA, then enjoy the first hour or two of the peak. When I would notice myself coming down a bit I would eat my mushrooms. The mdma experience would seem to be prolonged with a psychedelic twist. The visuals become very vivid. and music integration is also intensified.

For me the whole experience would last around 12 to 14 hours depending on how much of each substance I would take. I felt a bit strung out the next day, but I don't mind that feeling at all.

I would do this combo again if I could find some good MDMA, and a weekend off with no responsibilities. It is worth the trip IMO!

--------------------

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: vandago]
    #7383342 - 09/08/07 11:09 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
Adding some No2 makes things so remarkable you'll question why you haven't always been doing it this way.

It like the peak of a psychedelic rollercoaster.  nitrous and MDMA go together so well, not to mention adding a gram or 3 of shrooms.  :grin:

:hippie:

OfflineBondo
mistermeaner
Male

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #7383441 - 09/08/07 11:48 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I had a terrible time mixing the two, they were both fighting for power over me and I didn't know what the hell was going on, scared the crap out of me, my brain was so scrambled. I just stick to shrooming on its own now.

--------------------
I plan to live forever, so far so good!
www.savethefrogs.com

OfflineCyrone
That guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: Bondo]
    #7383766 - 09/08/07 01:41 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I have a Q; is there any difference between combining MDMA with Shrooms or MDMA with LSD? Cause LSD and Shrooms are more similar to each other than MDMA.. has anyone tested each combo out?

OfflinedonXochi
Myconautcunnilinguistextraordinaire
Male

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: Cyrone]
    #7383818 - 09/08/07 01:56 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I've heard of many a bad experience mixing them, but also the ones that sound awesome make me want to take that chance.

Does anybody know the effect it will have on the brain?

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."

-Maria Sabina

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
    #7383947 - 09/08/07 02:34 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I love candy flipping, but it consists of LSD and MDMA (Molly). Another word for the mix is "trolling" usually referring to beans and acid/mushrooms. I really liked candy flipping, although I do not know exactly how mushrooms and MDMA would feel.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery

Loc: Gallifrey
    #7383993 - 09/08/07 02:49 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

hippy flipping (shrooms + mdma) is good times. I ate 3.5 + a good roll at one of the gatherings, that blew my mind. I sat in the dark listening to first "Nothing Lasts" by shpongle and then "A Flock of Beeps" by Younger Brother. Then I got out and watched the stars wheel, sparkle, shake and swirl above my head. All the while listening to the almost tidal sound of the wind blowing through the trees, causing them to whisper and groan like an old sailing ship.

It was fucking magical.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Offlinetallngoofy
Stranger
    #12705128 - 06/07/10 07:25 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

just Friday  night i tried mdma and mushrooms, the night was amazing. started with 3.5 grams gold cap kabenzies, then waited till i was approaching my peak. then i ate 300mg of some fantastic mdma powder. i was on another planet. and it completely takes the possibility of a bad trip on the mushrooms. the walls were moving light shows and music were great. it did keep me up all night and my brain was fried in the morning. i felt great the whole time i was even able to long board around all night.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: tallngoofy]
    #12705190 - 06/07/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

hippie flipping was my favorite drug experience ever...
period
both times i took the shrooms and the x around the same time. my second time i took a lil more x an hour deep into the trip.
the two highs actually feel like mates or some thing of that nature
.....might just be the x influence on it tho...
MUST DO IN A SOCIAL SETTING
or you dont get the full effects.
ive hippie flipped 5 times and each time it leaves me flabbergasted.
hell of a rollercoaster ride tho....only for those who have done each drug seperatly before in my opinion.
enjoy if you do it...i kinda reccomend you do...try to get molly...as just getting normal x pills and mixing with shrooms yeilds very mixed results.
had a special k and mda trip once with some shrooms and it was my favorite drug moment ever...come down was odd.. but as people on here have stated that can be adjusted with dosege times and finding legit molly
happy trails dude

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

OfflinemUsH_sHrOoM
just some dude
Male

Loc: a flying rock Flag
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: tallngoofy]
    #12705350 - 06/07/10 08:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tallngoofy said:
i was even able to long board around all night.

awesome. awesome to the max. :headbanger:

--------------------

OfflineBoba JFET
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nebraska Flag
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: mUsH_sHrOoM]
    #12706387 - 06/07/10 11:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man. Dude. It's so good, it's like ecstasy on shrooms.

No really, that's exactly what it's like. In the best way possible. Do not hesitate.

Offlineiluvfungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: Boba JFET]
    #12706479 - 06/07/10 11:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think if you have real MDMA, that stuff is so good you don't need anything else. Almost everytime you have an E pill, it ain't pure MDMA. It's MDA, or MDA, MDMA and Herion, or whatever it is.

Pure MDMA is a strong stimulant that feels awesome. Not like the other fake E pills don't feel good, but it ain't the same.

Cheers for bunk E, which is 90% of the E pills in the rave scene.

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: iluvfungi]
    #12706648 - 06/07/10 11:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iluvfungi said:
MDMA and Herion

Stop spreading this false info homie

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: iluvfungi]
    #12706773 - 06/08/10 12:16 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iluvfungi said:
I think if you have real MDMA, that stuff is so good you don't need anything else. Almost everytime you have an E pill, it ain't pure MDMA. It's MDA, or MDA, MDMA and Herion, or whatever it is.

Pure MDMA is a strong stimulant that feels awesome. Not like the other fake E pills don't feel good, but it ain't the same.

Cheers for bunk E, which is 90% of the E pills in the rave scene.

90% crap

mushrooms and mdma together go great no matter what
go team go

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: vandago]
    #12706860 - 06/08/10 12:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
It's amazing.

Jesus, I'll say it again, soooo amazing.

I don't like eating mdma anymore unless I have another psychedelic around.  I find mdma to be boring unless I am completely gone on it and at that point it just seems unhealthy.  Therefore I just eat one or two rolls with a gram or two of shrooms and it gets me right where I need to be.

It takes all the fear from the mushrooms.

Things aren't confusing.  The body buzz goes with the visuals perfectly.  Adding some No2 makes things so remarkable you'll question why you haven't always been doing it this way.

right i totally agree

but ...

drinking and mushrooms is great too it takes away the fear but if you eat enough mushrooms and are super hardcore and a Adventurer :madpirate: you really dont have a problem and mushrooms are you friend.

the best is when mushrooms are like ecstasy but thats more so a vibe and you need the right ppl for that.

any who amanita can feel like that too but differnt plus thats gota be the right batch of them climate and environment effects amanita alot

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineLuminary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: India Flag
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: Bondo]
    #23871225 - 11/27/16 07:03 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

hehe

Offlinethebug76
2 years in.
Male User Gallery

Loc: North of the equater and ...
Re: Mixing Ecstasy (MDMA) and Magic Mushrooms [Re: Luminary]
    #23872893 - 11/27/16 05:43 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

The wife and I mixed the 2 last new years. It was off the chain awesome. I kinda felt bad for my wife tho. The waves from the 2 different things came at seperate times for her, so she was peaking all night long. I got lucky, my waves came together so I had the down spells where I could catch my breath and get my head together for a min.

--------------------
Bug 

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract