Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehightimesreader
Half assed question asker
 User Gallery

Loc: In the air conditioning
What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash Oil
    #7338466 - 08/26/07 11:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It's one of those nights again:bongload::bongload:

Anyways, I've been really interested in the idea of hash oil. The thing is I don't understand it. If you need 1 oz to make roughly 1 gram of hash oil, then you lose money in this process imo. An oz of anything worth making oil out of would cost around say.. 120-170? I read that a gram of this stuff is worth 40 - 60... so you lost half YOUR money making it. So the questions are:

Are these figures right?

Are these amounts needed/ Amounts produced correct?

What does 1 gram of hash oil even look like?

So... How about people post pictures of there hash oil, with the following details:
-Grade of material used to make the oil (plant material)
-Method used to create hash oil (butane,alcohol,ect.)
-Grade of oil
-Amount in sample
-Market Value

:supershroom:So.. I'll be awaiting the photo pron and knowledge :laugh::supershroom:

HTR

--------------------
I'm hunting for The Following ethnos.
For experiments, hunting finds and any other contributions, check out My journal.
HTR

A new leaf turned over.. I'm too old for this shit.
:commonsense:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: hightimesreader]
    #7338627 - 08/27/07 01:14 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Often good quality trim is used for oil. A good way to make use of left overs. You will very seldom find sombody doing an extraction on good bud.

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: chris92346]
    #7338644 - 08/27/07 01:26 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

not true at all chris. the people who make BHO as there smoking method of choice and cannaseurs know that whole bud oil is far more appatizing to the taste than trim.
to high times reader, 1 oz would probably get you more like 2-3 grams of oil. and whoever is selling oil for 40-60 is very generous. if you want pics check the toke city forum section on hash and oil

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

OfflineTwisteDPsiLo
Burnt-outBurnout
Male

Loc: Canada, ON
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: clover606]
    #7338868 - 08/27/07 05:14 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I used to be able to get the most insane honey oil you could ever imagine. Im not sure if they were actual grams, but one of the very small vials (the plastic ones) were $40 and a fiver went for $200-$220. You could get high off 1 hit and TOO high off of about 3-4. I was told it was a Oz. of very high grade chronic per fiver.

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: TwisteDPsiLo]
    #7341930 - 08/27/07 08:12 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

well... damn, that's a good question, i know it takes a lot of bud to make the smallest amount of hash oil. I've mostly used leaves, but in selling hash oil, yeah, it seems almost always like a loss of profit, takes a while to get it burn also if you make it right. I thought hash oil was mostly an extra bonus from a buyer to a buyee if they knew each other long enough, or some crap.
peace

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: imachavel]
    #7342550 - 08/27/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i can definatly imagine better honey oil than that twisted. try getting too high on one hit. thats what my shit does. any bho will get you high off one hit.

and hash oil really has no profit to it, but it doesnt lose profit either, unless your an idiot and purposly sell if for like 40 bucks for all the bho from an oz
thats just stupid.

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

OfflineTwisteDPsiLo
Burnt-outBurnout
Male

Loc: Canada, ON
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: clover606]
    #7349353 - 08/29/07 06:03 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

clover606 said:
unless your an idiot and purposly sell if for like 40 bucks for all the bho from an oz
thats just stupid.

Ya, that would be really stupid.. try reading the post again.. or maybe you don't know what a fiver is?

Quote:

clover606 said:
i can definatly imagine better honey oil than that twisted. try getting too high on one hit. thats what my shit does. any bho will get you high off one hit.

Hehe, ya, I was considering when I was smoking it back than because I was toking all day everday so had a much higher tolerence.

I recently quit smoking daily and got absolutly slaughtered off 1 hit of some bho that was half as the strong as the stuff Im talking about.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: TwisteDPsiLo]
    #7349376 - 08/29/07 06:08 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

an 8th of kush=1 gram of oil
oil is $40 at the clinic cuz they use trim

--------------------

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: Coaster]
    #7349496 - 08/29/07 06:45 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

god that shit can get messy... while I was in cali last year I found some... smoking it was harder than scoring it!

--------------------

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: 2859558484]
    #7349580 - 08/29/07 07:16 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

how the hell do you work with that stuff? i always waist half of it just trying to smoke it.

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: What does 1 gram of honey oil look like? How about 1 gram of any grade? Everyone Post there Hash [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #7350135 - 08/29/07 10:38 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

get a ti pad vape. its like a little bong with a slide thats like a u-curve, and a little swing arm with a piece of titanium attatched. you heat the ti with a torch, swing it under the opening of the 'slide' put a pin in some bho and touch it to that pad. instant bliss

--------------------
grassman said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains