Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAtomicShroom98
wonderer
 User Gallery

Loc: Eternity
Fuck! ordered mycogarden
    #7301004 - 08/16/07 12:52 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I ordered it 5 days ago and have not recieved it yet. I decided to see if anybody here had any experience using this machine before. I looked up info here on this site about it and I now realize that I may never get a chance to use it. I should have looked up the info on it before I decided to purchase it. The site appeared credible too me.
  Therefore, do I have any chance at all at recieving my mycogarden? If not, I noticed on their website that their company is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I live in Michigan, so couldn't I just drive up to there location and bitch them the fuck out if I dont recieve it? Though, they did send me a confirmation email to notify me my shipping information an etc. Hopefully that is a good omen. Please, someone tell me that i got a chance and that i didnt flush $100 down the toilet. :mad::shocked::confused:

--------------------
To those that don't know me, I am your guide. To those that don't like me, I am misunderstood.To those that don't see me, open your eyes, I am there. To those that don't hear me, listen, I am talking. To those that know me, I AM.

> "Some call me the gangster of LOVE"......... - Steve Miller

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Fuck! ordered mycogarden [Re: AtomicShroom98]
    #7301008 - 08/16/07 12:54 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
we don't allow discussion of products that are not offered by our vendors if our vendors offer similar products (such as the mycodome).

I'm not familiar with the mycogarden, if this is in fact offered by one of our sponsors please PM me and i will reopen and move this topic to the appropriate forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules