Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblindvomit
im burning one
Male

First time you got stoned with your girlfriend?
    #7243495 - 07/31/07 11:48 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

So last Tuesday or Wednesday, I forgot which one exactly, my girlfriend agreed to blaze it with me and a couple of my homies, she had only gotten high once before this but she ate brownies, she had never smoked though so it was her first time tokin' up. She gets to my house and we're just chilling here and then she tells me "Come on! Let's go get high!" I let her know that should anything go wrong or if she doesn't like anything about the experience I'll be right next to her to take care of her.

So a little later I throw on some clothes and we head to a store/pharmacy, we buy some Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief, some contact solution for her contact lenses, 3-pack Trojans, and some gum, all the things necessary for a smooth blazing session without having worry about her moms chopping my leg off with her Samurai sword (not shitting)...

So we leave the store and head to my homie's crib, we get there and we greet some of our other friends from school and then we talk for a little then they parted ways with us, we decide to go inside and prepare for the session, my girl and I along with my two buds head inside the house, my mates had just gotten back in town from their vacation to Chicago, along with them on the way back they brought about 10 grams of some nice Northern Lights, some REAL flame shit...

After it was broken up it was rolled into a damn nice rillo, almost a blunt, rolled from a Swisher Sweet strawberry if I remember right...

Ok so the session, we head to the garage and we sit down and the session begins, it went around several times and most times she hit it she coughed, so after we smoked the entire rillo I asked my girl how she was doing and if she was feeling different at all... She told me she only felt a little tingly but she couldn't really notice it... So me and my mates were puzzled right? I mean we were all sky high... So we decide bust out the bong and packed a bowl of that same shit for her, she rips up the greens and just coughs her ass off, she said it burned her throat and lungs... no way she won't be feeling it now...

After we all rip up the bong and finish the bowl we go into the living room and sit down and watch tv... Me and my girl were on the couch, one of my buds is on the sofa and the other is sitting on a chair... This is when it REALLY starts hitting her, I turn to her and I ask her how she's feeling and she says she's really high lol... and I could tell, I would touch her anywhere and she would begin to twitch like crazy! I could tickle her ANYWHERE on her body and she would begin to laugh... I started running my finger up and down the top of her hand and she began to laugh... She was so switched on... it was crazy! I massaged her lower back thoroughly and she closed her eyes, opened her mouth very slightly and smiled then bit her bottom lip... she was on a crazy body high I was guessing haha! She wanted to get down and nasty right there on the spot. She couldn't keep her hands off me, she wanted to suck face a lot but I didn't think it would be appropriate in front of my friend because he used to like her a lot back before we started dating. She came up to my ear and said "I think we need to borrow his bedroom for a while...." I started laughing out loud, It didn't seem like a bad idea since before we started smoking my homie had said if me and my girl needed time alone for whatever reason that the room was free for our use... but I backed out because the door to his room does not have a lock and has holes on it, the last thing I need is someone walking in on us while we're doing the nasty, I don't want to embarrass anyone (hahaha).

So our trip resided mostly of us playing around on the couch, not to say it wasn't interesting but there were more entertaining things we could have been doing.

A little later I asked my girlfriend how she was feeling and she told me she was feeling a bit sick to the stomach, my guess is she had the mad case of munchies, so we decided to go to KFC which ended up taking a lot longer than I expected because she was paranoid about driving so I told her I'd do it and she told me she was scared... I reassured her and after a while we took off to KFC, I had the 10 piece honey BBQ boneless chicken wings, which were fantastic! And my girl had a plate combo. By the time we got to my house she was pretty much completely sober, she was running a bit behind schedule so she hurried and washed up and then left my house drove home...

That's my story, probably not the most action-packed or most interesting trip session but that was the first time I got high with my girlfriend, now hopefully there won't be any weird "vibes" I felt when I was high around her when she's sober... I always felt weird when I was high around her for some reason... I thought as though I had done something I shouldn't have and felt awkward... it's real hard to explain.

Edited by blindvomit (07/31/07 11:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: blindvomit]
    #7244401 - 07/31/07 04:59 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Well that was a nice read. Nice to see that she enjoyed a high :cool:

OfflineAngered Roach

Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #7244542 - 07/31/07 06:00 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

A blunt of northern lights didn't get her high, but a bong of the very same did.  Your girl must've not been hitting that blunt right.  Which means she was wasting smoke! :slapbillgates: Slap a ho!

Good to hear all went well.  I wish my first time toking was with northern lights.  My first time toking was schwag.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: Angered Roach]
    #7244839 - 07/31/07 07:36 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

MIne too and I still got high.

--------------------

Offlineblindvomit
im burning one
Male

Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: learning_byte]
    #7245455 - 07/31/07 10:07 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Nah she was hitting the blunt right, she wasn't taking massive hits or anything but she was inhaling all of the smoke, she coughed a lot.

Offlinebluedolphin

#7248774 - 08/01/07 06:50 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

cool

nah really smokin' with your lady is always a good time.

Hopefully she'll wanna smoke 24/7 now

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: bluedolphin]
    #7248866 - 08/01/07 07:18 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

weed is a powerful psychedelic compound that can unite two people's minds as one through proper establishment of communication

next time explore the inner realms, it is far more rewarding than tv and kfc.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (08/01/07 07:18 PM)

Offlineblindvomit
im burning one
Male

Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: leery11]
    #7275287 - 08/08/07 06:07 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
weed is a powerful psychedelic compound that can unite two people's minds as one through proper establishment of communication

Like sex?

InvisibleFeanor
 User Gallery

Re: First time you got stoned with your girlfriend? [Re: Angered Roach]
    #7275808 - 08/08/07 08:20 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Angered Roach said:
A blunt of northern lights didn't get her high, but a bong of the very same did.  Your girl must've not been hitting that blunt right.  Which means she was wasting smoke! :slapbillgates: Slap a ho!

I don't quite agree with slapping her, but damn, that was a very funny comment! Thanks! :lol:

Well, it's good to hear that things went well. There wasn't a single moment when one of my girlfriends and I were around each other and weren't high.

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #7277599 - 08/09/07 11:05 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

chicks get horny on dope it aint no urban legend, especially if you're feeling em up alot....thank god for the small things....ay

--------------------
...or something

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#7279153 - 08/09/07 07:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

blindvomit said:
Quote:

leery11 said:

Like sex?

sex is a vast spectrum of things from the lowest of fucking to the highest of soul communication

i can't really comment, i was thinking more like mantra.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates