Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedlepi
Trippin' Billies
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Salvia leaf
    #7274600 - 08/08/07 02:11 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I already bought a slavia 10x extract but i also heard that if you buy the plain leaf, and you are neww to salvia that it can still give you a salvia tri[ if you smoke it right and hold your tokes for 30 seconds. is this true...and before i buy it (one ounce for 9.99) i just wanted some input and for someone to tell me if this link is the salvia leaf they are talking about.
http://iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductUID=1752&ProductCode=PHL-1OZ

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shakerhalf-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Also a quart of tequila,a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, two dozen amyls.
-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Debunked Marijuana Myths

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Salvia leaf [Re: dlepi]
    #7274626 - 08/08/07 02:19 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia has a reverse tolerance. At first you will probably need 20x .. but if you keep smoking eventually you should only need leaf :shrug:

:grin:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7274628 - 08/08/07 02:20 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yup. That's the stuff.

Actually though, Salvia has a reverse tolerance effect. I and others have been unable to feel the effects of plain leaf at all until after tripping on extract. Even smoking several large bowls of it at a time. After tripping on the extract I can now get VERY buzzed with plain leaf though I still don't trip off of it. That effect holds true even when I go weeks without smoking Salvia. It may last forever for all I know. Does anyone know?

Offlinedlepi
Trippin' Billies
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia leaf [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7274633 - 08/08/07 02:21 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so if i smoke the whole gram of the 10x i can then the next day or sometime soon can smoke the plain leaf? or do i have to smoke the extract multiple times?

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shakerhalf-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Also a quart of tequila,a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, two dozen amyls.
Debunked Marijuana Myths

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #7274658 - 08/08/07 02:29 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

salvia does not have a reverse toerlance
nothing has been proven to have such a thing
people only think it does becuase they learn how to smoke it
then wind up needing less because their method improved
just too dumb to realize

--------------------

Offlinedlepi
Trippin' Billies
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia leaf [Re: Coaster]
    #7274672 - 08/08/07 02:34 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so should i order the ounce of leaf or not? its only 10 bucks for an ounce of it...if it will give me a high or a mild trip then ill order it...but is it worth it or not..will i have to smoke the whole ounce just to get a decent high or what?

--------------------
Debunked Marijuana Myths

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7274691 - 08/08/07 02:43 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

salvia does not have a reverse tolerance
nothing has been proven to have such a thing
people only think it does because they learn how to smoke it
then wind up needing less because their method improved
just too dumb to realize

I disagree 100%. I've been smoking substances for 25 years and applied the same proper technique every time with Salvia. Hell, I studied the proper technique before my first Salvia even arrived. Also it's not just me. I've seen it time and time again with others.

I was a hard head at first. Quidding and smoking with the proper method even failed to work for me until I tried the extract. 2 hits of it and I was completely out of this world. Level 6 was my first trip on it.

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7274824 - 08/08/07 03:36 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Eh. Leaf didn't do anything for me at all, but then again I don't think I've totally broken through on extract either, just gotten a crazy body buzz,so.....:shrug:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia leaf [Re: Robo]
    #7274887 - 08/08/07 03:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so ur saying if i smoke salvia everyday for about a month then everyday ill need less and less
and the effects will last longer and be more intense
wouldnt that mean evendtually i wouldnt need any at all
and id be perma tripping

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia leaf [Re: Robo]
    #7274895 - 08/08/07 03:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

the whole gram of 10x?
gosh that would be 50 strong trips for me
or 20 strong trips for someone else.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia leaf [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7274939 - 08/08/07 04:05 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

so ur saying if i smoke salvia everyday for about a month then everyday ill need less and less
and the effects will last longer and be more intense
wouldnt that mean evendtually i wouldnt need any at all
and id be perma tripping

I have not seen the "less and less" myself. Just less after breaking through. The lesser amount has seemed to stay about the same for me after that though. Of course most people start out with extract instead of plain leaf and never really get a chance to observe that effect.

Quote:

the whole gram of 10x?
gosh that would be 50 strong trips for me
or 20 strong trips for someone else.

I personally get around 15 or more good trips or a lot more low doses from that amount. Some I know get more and a few actually get less than 10. I think the lower number is due to smoking method.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#7274992 - 08/08/07 04:24 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

so wut ur saying is once u breakthru then from then on you only need a pinch of extract?
becuase u only ever needed 1 hit of extract to breakthru.
ur anecdotal reports of reverse tolerance isn't very convincing
why dont u explain it a little better

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia leaf [Re: Coaster]
    #7275075 - 08/08/07 05:00 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

It's very simple. Once you have experienced the effects of Salvia it takes a lesser amount for you to trip. It's already a documented phenomenon. I think you don't believe it simply because you have not had the same experience apparently. I went from leaf to extract and then tried leaf again. For me and others experimenting with me it was a black and white, night and day difference than before.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
    #7275114 - 08/08/07 05:19 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dlepi said:
so should i order the ounce of leaf or not? its only 10 bucks for an ounce of it...if it will give me a high or a mild trip then ill order it...but is it worth it or not..will i have to smoke the whole ounce just to get a decent high or what?

Get the plain leaves and with an ounce you'll be able to trip twice with the quid method (lasts much longer and much more intense than smoking).  Then get a gram of 10x for smoking :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia leaf [Re: Gr33nTree73]
    #7276440 - 08/08/07 11:25 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sorry man... Forgot to answer your question earlier. Once you trip on the 10X the plain leaf will be good for intense short buzzes due to the reverse toleration. If that sounds good to you then go for it.

At the worst, that ounce of plain leaf is good for 1 full gram of 28X that you can extract and smoke very easily and cheaply even if you have to buy some acetone. You can get acetone at walmart or any hardware or paint etc... store.

That's what I did. After buying 15 grams of high quality, dried leaf and going as far as quidding while simultaneously smoking 3 big bowls and not getting anything, I took my leftovers and made a small bit of extract. I and a friend of mine got some hardcore trips out of that shit.

10X is rarely a good deal. At most places you can buy 20X for less which means you can smoke less and go farther. In most places you pay more for above or below 20X. 5X is easier to measure dosage but 20X isn't so hard that I'd pay twice as much as in the usual case for 5X. 20X is easiest to me anyway. A pinch in the bowl but the hit is measured by the feeling.

OfflineDiamonds808
New love formushies.
Female

#7276475 - 08/08/07 11:37 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I was actually wondering which one to buy!

The one you linked to (Sierra Mazateca Salvia Foliage)
Non-Standardized 6x Salvia Extract
Non-Standardized 10x Salvia Extract
Standardized 6X Salvia Extract

Offlinedlepi
Trippin' Billies
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia leaf [Re: Diamonds808]
    #7276544 - 08/08/07 11:59 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

im not entirely sure with salvia but if i smoked more of the 10x then i did of the 20x could i make it equivelant..or is there a something about the 10 x that cant go to the 20 x...you know what i mean?

--------------------
Debunked Marijuana Myths

Offlineimplee
Cyber Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Houston, Texas. Flag
    #7276556 - 08/09/07 12:04 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

PLUG IT :bananabang:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order