Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Legal Herbs
    #7263089 - 08/05/07 05:25 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I'm really not into ingesting something thats illegal, and I recently stumbled upon some of the legal herbs like: Wild dagga, Kilp Dagga, Kanna, and Kratom. When reserching kilp dagga I noticed the post about kilp dagga on here and decided to post a couple question. You guys seem to know about about this type of thing.

1.Do these legal herbs actually have euphoric effects? Are they anything like Mj?

2.Which one of these legal herbs are the best to grow in a climate like Indiana.

3.And which one has the most potent effects that would be worth growing? (Asking about any legal herb, Not just these) I am looking for something to substitute Mj.

4.Lastly, How can I find out if they are, for sure, legal in Indiana?

If you know anything that may help to answer my questions, Please post, It will help me very much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepabloescabar
Stranger thanyou
 User Gallery

Re: Legal Herbs [Re: Turky]
    #7263109 - 08/05/07 05:30 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Kratom works but try this link it should have all your info your looking for and then someGreat link

--------------------

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: Legal Herbs [Re: pabloescabar]
    #7263125 - 08/05/07 05:33 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Most of the legal stuff isn't worth it. A few of the good ones are kratom and salvia and perhaps LSA containing seeds such at Hawaiian Baby Woodrose or Morning glory seeds. Seriously, the illegal drugs are far more effective tools for inebriation.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlinejoekenorer
The Joekenorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pensacola, FL.
    #7263128 - 08/05/07 05:36 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

These plants are not very potent at all, and you would likely harm yourself from smoke inhalation before your ever actually got "high". I'd imagine if any of this stuff were any good and legal, then they would be something of great discussion and common use. They are neither. I've tried three or four different types and they all were horrible. One even actually had potpourri shavings in it, and in very fine print on the back of the package said "don't smoke the potpourri". Thats all the info I got for you. Hope it helps.

--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In my garden
    #7264483 - 08/05/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

You should check out this thread. I made several posts there. Read the whole thing if you are interested in a quality herbal mix. You won't regret it. :wink:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7200907

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Legal Herbs [Re: robbyberto]
    #7264487 - 08/05/07 10:50 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I'm looking for something that will be relaxing more than trippy. Does kilp dagga do that? I can really believe everything marketers say. It is much better hearing information from non profiting people. (Also are legal herbs legal for anyone, even under the age of 18? or 21?)

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
    #7264520 - 08/05/07 11:00 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

klip dagga is worth mixing with bud to conserve weed and get you good :thumbup:

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7264539 - 08/05/07 11:08 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

If you are under the impression that the mix in the link I posted isn't relaxing, I think you have the wrong impression. You can get a free sample with no charge for shipping. What more can you ask for. I don't know any other herbal high vendor that offers this. And in case you are wondering, I was just recommending that mix because I got my free sample and thought it was the shit.

But I don't buy it because I get headie buds for a lot less.

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
    #7264551 - 08/05/07 11:11 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Turky said:
I'm looking for something that will be relaxing more than trippy. Does kilp dagga do that? I can really believe everything marketers say. It is much better hearing information from non profiting people. (Also are legal herbs legal for anyone, even under the age of 18? or 21?)

I just got some klip dagga here, alone it gives light cannabis like effects, mixed with weed rolls fat ones :gethigh: and gets u high.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Legal Herbs [Re: sublimistri]
    #7264563 - 08/05/07 11:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I am been meaning to try some dagga btw...

OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Re: Legal Herbs [Re: daytripper05]
    #7264636 - 08/05/07 11:39 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

The link you sent me didn't link anywhere. It just said:
---------------------------------------------------------------
We cannot proceed.
Access Denied.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I would most definitely like to find that free sample.

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Invisibledaytripper05
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #7264825 - 08/06/07 12:45 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i'll just send you a pm.

OfflineDelta9Hippie
Traveler
Male

Loc: Spaceship Earth
Re: Legal Herbs [Re: daytripper05]
    #7266983 - 08/06/07 04:37 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Hops grows wonderfully well in Indiana (I think it may actually be listed as an invasive plant in some counties), try both American Hops and Japanese. They are the only other member of the cannabis family, besides hemp, and are also high producers of "nice" chemicals. Cheers.

--------------------
"During evolutionary time, the avenues of possible progress have become progressively restricted, until today only one remains...Man...has been suddenly appointed managing director of the biggest business of all, the business of evolution."

Life begins the day you start a garden.

Check out my trade list in My Journal...

Edited by Delta9Hippie (08/06/07 04:38 PM)

OfflineTeotzlcoatl
Teotzlcoatl
Male

Loc: South-Eastern USA
Re: Legal Herbs [Re: Delta9Hippie]
    #7272461 - 08/07/07 10:35 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I find lotus, kratom, wild dagga (extract), lettuce opium and others to all be great if you know how to make/use them properly, usually you have to grow them yourself to get decent effects....

Wild dagga from south africa is 10X better than anything you can get online....

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for"-Hopi proverb

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals