Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineheadieherbs
originalgangster (oflove)
 User Gallery

Loc: around the bend
***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please!
    #7241770 - 07/30/07 11:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

alright boys and girls, today, during an interview, I stumbled across a problem. Apperently, my prospective employer drug tests using the saliva method. I had no idea this was going to happen until today (my "third interview").

I searched the shit out of Google and came out with semi/barely-conclusive evidence that marijuana can be detected in oral fluids any where from 0-48 hours after the last smoked intake. Here is the main resource I found. I call it the "main" because many of the sites I located independently are linked within this thread.... check it out!

Anyways, I haven't smoked since 7/29/07 at about 10:30 PM, when I took a bong rip or two before bed. I will be getting tested around 12:00 noon tomorrow, leaving the total time of abstinence between 35-38 hours.

I haven't been smoking too much in the past few weeks, due to financial reasons... maybe .7 gram a day of mediocre quality BC bud per day.... at the very very most.... Does anybody here have enough insight to venture as to whether or not I will pass with nearly 40 hours of abstinence under my belt? I have been following the directions GrillMeats posted in the linked thread... brushing, flossing, gargling peroxide based mouthwashes like a mofo today, and plan on stepping it up tomorrow even more....

What I'm really looking for here is some people with personal experience that can share what happened.... I have used the search form here, but didn't find anything as conclusive as I did at marijuana.com (the thread I linked), so I thought I'd post here as well, as you all are the definition of an "online community" or whatever as far as I'm concerned... I've gotten mad help from the shroomery concerning other things, and I figured you all could probably help me here too.

Please let me know what you all think... things that seemingly worked, things that def. didn't and so on. I don't think it would be a bad idea to try and create some kind of drug testing guide (like they tried on marijuana.com) for everyone here. I know we at the shroomery could do a better job than the hacks at marijuana.com! PLease leave me some feedback, good, bad, whatever let me have it!

thanks a bunch everyone!
I'll be up late garglin, so keep those responses coming!

If you have the ability to burn one, please do so, for me. 24 hours of absitinence has been kinda boring for me, so represent. Know beyond a doubt though that I will poof the fattest bongload of stoke I have ever poofed in my life tomorrow at about 12:30 PM..... hold it down for me til then!

I refuse to let these fuckers invade my privacy, I am a good, hard worker and do not deserve to be judged based on my extracurricular activities outside of work.... HELP ME FOOL THESE FUCKERS PLEASE!

PEACE AND LOVE

--------------------
please don't take away my highway shoes..

Write In Your Vote.com - US Politics. For the People, by the People.

Everything posted by the user(s) Headieherbs is either an outright lie or a work of complete fiction

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: ***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please! [Re: headieherbs]
    #7242284 - 07/31/07 02:30 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I think you'll be okay. I passed a saliva test next day after I brushed the hell out of my teeth.

--------------------

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

Re: ***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please! [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7242295 - 07/31/07 02:35 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

good luck man, fuck corporate america, fuck em

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: ***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please! [Re: headieherbs]
    #7242303 - 07/31/07 02:38 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

bite the swab  :yesnod:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
    #7242318 - 07/31/07 02:48 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Heyas, I think you'll be fine. Sorry, I have no personal experience, though, here are some excerpts from wiki:

Quote:

Saliva / oral fluid-based drug tests can generally detect use during the previous few days.

* Marijuana and Hashish (THC): 1 hour after ingestion, up to 1 day.
* Cocaine (including crack): From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days.
* Opiates: From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days
* Methamphetamine and Ecstasy (MDMA, "Crank," "Ice"): From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days.
* Benzodiazepines: From time of ingestion up to 2 to 3 days.

Quote:

Saliva drug testing is great at detecting very recent drug use.

Saliva testing has a hard time finding marijuana.

Quote:

The main disadvantage of saliva based drug test kits is their detection window. Depending on the variation of the rate of saliva production of the person or the type/density of the drug used ranges from a few hours to at most 2-3 days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

--------------------

Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: ***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please! *DELETED* [Re: CureCat]
    #7242455 - 07/31/07 04:40 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by soulcircus

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineBigrichshrooms
One who wouldsmack you
 User Gallery

Loc: Good Ol Florida
Re: ***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please! [Re: soulcircus]
    #7242487 - 07/31/07 05:15 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

if what cure cat posted is correct you better start rinsing your mouth out. Try rinsing alot out with scope. After all if anything stays in your mouth it's gonna be a coat of all the bacteria lined in your mouth. So if anything stays there it should be on that coat. So get a good rinsing

--------------------
Big Rich Grillz......

Offlineheadieherbs
originalgangster (oflove)
 User Gallery

Loc: around the bend
Re: ***! SALIVA !*** drug test tomorrow morning! Questions for you all to answer please! [Re: Bigrichshrooms]
    #7243204 - 07/31/07 10:24 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

thanks everyone! I appreciate it. Nobody has heard anything about the peroxide/peroxidce-based mouthwash gargle though?

--------------------
please don't take away my highway shoes..

Write In Your Vote.com - US Politics. For the People, by the People.

Everything posted by the user(s) Headieherbs is either an outright lie or a work of complete fiction

Edited by headieherbs (07/31/07 10:50 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains