Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7164790 - 07/12/07 03:21 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Hydrogen fuel systems are very promising, but credit where credit is due.

I never saw any follow-up to this man's claims that could even begin to support the potential he claimed to have. Everyone is a liar until they have proof, that's how science works... it's how we prevent ourselves from following around idiots and worshipping them as geniuses... only to find out they've been touting something that doesn't work.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7164825 - 07/12/07 03:42 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Out of all of you Konnrade is the only one making sense at all.  You all seem to want something really bad, so bad you are willing to believe lies and B.S.

Quote:

whatever123 said:
100 miles for 4 ounces of water....holy shit.

I have a design for an engine that gets twice that.... PM me for investment opportunities  :hehehe:

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

Loc: A to the mutha phucken K
Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: DieCommie]
    #7164941 - 07/12/07 06:22 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

HHO gas. That's a good one.

"Flame" is really water vapor with ionized salts entrained, as you'd find right above the surface of a boiling liquid. The RF induces a current along this ion plume, providing so much energy that the electrons in the ions move away from the nucleus and return, causing emission spectra. Note the jagged movement of the "flame" - a bit like lightning. The color indicates what is probably excited calcium.

The use of salts makes the steam plume more exciting and helps draw away from the fact he's using a very large microwave to boil water, and then using that water to turn an engine, which then generates some fraction of the energy used to boil the water.

An exciting science project. And one of thousands of free energy scams.

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7165060 - 07/12/07 08:02 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rabidbaboon said:
You can't rationalize like there's no potential there man. The hard part is discovering the technology, the easy part is improving it.

No, this system is a joke.

It takes more energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen than you can get back out of it by burning the H and O. This will always be the case.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineriby
Stranger

Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: trendal]
    #7165097 - 07/12/07 08:19 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

something about the little i know about thermodynamics tells me that it is bs. there is juust not that much energy stored in water. and if there is a way of getting it there, you have to first put it there.

the only fucking way to have a sustainable energy flow is to take it from an outside source like the sun, the sun created the energy wells of oil but donating its energy from its intense nucular reactions.

however maybe there is a way to tap into the strong and weak nuclear forces that hold elections near the proton. there is a wack of potential energy there. but, i donno, i would maybe believe a research paper with cited sources, but some hashed together news report? nah.

ride your fucking bike, eat and get energy form the sun. it is the only form of sustainable transportation. trying to get a car to be (even an electric one) seems to me like getting a square into a triangle slot. too much heat noise and drag.

i hope im wrong. but even shit like ethanol, sure it burns clean but how do they distill the alc? with a huge fucking furnace. hydrogen fuel cells too require more energy to produce then then can output (that is a thermodynamical rule, similar to a how two bodies with always gravitate towards each other).

well good luck with this i hope its true. but i think we all just need to chill out and realize that not everything can or should be obtained, we just need to chill, stop raping everything we touch and love each other and take it slow.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: trendal]
    #7165117 - 07/12/07 08:28 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
No, this system is a joke.

It takes more energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen than you can get back out of it by burning the H and O. This will always be the case.

Precisely! It's a wonderful way to store chemical energy, but you don't split water on demand and come up with a surplus of power, it just doesn't work.

Quote:

Konnrade said:
Hydrogen is a good fuel, but it's not as much an energy source as it is a means of storing energy that came from another, better source.

A hydrogen car is just like an electric car, except instead of storing power in big banks of batteries, you use that power to make hydrogen and store that in the car... which gives you more storage capacity (I think) as well as the convenience of a combustion engine's power output.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Invisibleralphroks
humaniform

Loc: Up north passed Alaska
Re: Goodbye gasoline? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7165283 - 07/12/07 09:40 AM (16 years, 8 months ago)

its not the hydrogen molecule thats inefficient in energy its the way you utilize the atom, If I built a hydrogen bomb with my hydrogen I`d be utilizing the energy more efficiently. and its a better gauge of the energy potential.
Quote:

It's a wonderful way to store chemical energy,

You dont store energy in hydrogen thats a efficiency formula your taking literally. The energy you think is being pumped into hydrogen is the energy used to break the water molecule vs. the energy gained. If Hydrogen wasnt true big oil companys wouldnt be buying up iceland or greenland i forget..Because of the abundance of fresh water and thermal volcanic energy to harness to break the water molecule and sell the hydrogen. Power will never be transmitted wireless since there would be no way for the power company to shut your power off and people could pirate the electricity without any1 knowing and no one would pay. The tesla coil Is a wireless power transmitter to prove the idea works. If you stand near a tesla coil
with a flourescent bulb it lights up with no cord; later tesla figured out you could harness frictional energy
from the atmosphere, getting hit by lightning is one way. Theres a
New Solar panel developing..nano crystal matrix? i think. its supposed to smoke the old panels efficiency and the ingredients are way cheaper
so the panels will be cheaper. You can get some of those and a rain collector to break water or power an electric car. I saw a prototype house that powered the house, a hydrogen car and sold power back to the plant; it was a small house and only part of the roof was covered in solar panels. No water bill either since it collected and purified rain through the hydrogen system. You can pour straight high proof moonshine in a gasoline engine, with emissions of water. California puts 10% ethanol in their gas to reduce emissions by 40% the fuzzy math is because the higher flash point burns off more crap that would have exhausted from the gas. Race car fuel is 90% nitro 10% alcohol.
In all facets of life Regular gas is like burning coal now days. your like the amish who refuse to give up their horse drawn buggies.

--------------------
"Please read and learn and relay knowledge not misinformation! Thank you"-hyphae

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale