Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRobert Jarvik
Stranger
Male

Loc: -
LSD or shrooms? *DELETED*
    #7081607 - 06/22/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Robert Jarvik

Reason for deletion: ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Robert Jarvik]
    #7082089 - 06/22/07 11:59 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've also become interested in LSD lately. after doing shrooms several times one starts to wonder.. my biggest problem is finding someone who has it around here though :rolleyes:

InvisibleaDoS
freedom lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: land of the free
    #7082199 - 06/23/07 12:42 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Robert Jarvik said:
I've done mushrooms before, and now I'm thinking about trying LSD. But I can't get over the fact that LSD is synthesized, artificially made in some laboratory. i feel like putting something like that that changes my body so much is bad. but, then i think of all the helpful medical drugs that are made in a lab, so i feel better. also, ive heard acid is similar and much different than mushrooms. how so? what kind of environment do you suggest for LSD? can you "fake sober" like you can when your drunk or high? answers to any of these questions would be helpful thanks

If your still having fun with shrooms, why try to find an alternative? Just remember what you don't experience you won't miss or crave. Thats good sometimes.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

OfflineGuzak
Picnic Picker

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: aDoS]
    #7082251 - 06/23/07 12:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I started with srooms and then tried LSD, personally i liked Shrooms beter.. they made me feel happier and more spiritual than LSD which just fucked me up.
Yeh its made in a lab, but so what.. so is every other drug youve been taking since you were born.
Personally i like a faster paced environment on LSD compared with a more relaxed environment on Shrooms.
As for acting sober, i guess its like with everything, the more you take the more obvious it is to everyone else.. and seeming your pupils are the size of golf balls, it does seem pretty obvious.
If you like Shrooms, you will probably like LSD. But they are different kinds of trips and should be treated as such.

--------------------
- The brave may not live forever.. The cautious dont live at all.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Guzak]
    #7082271 - 06/23/07 01:02 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

cant compare in my mind. they are both strong powerfull psycedelics in their own right.

sometimes i want mushrooms sometimes acid :shrug:

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinehezzra
slug executioner
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tennessee
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: sui]
    #7082311 - 06/23/07 01:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

If it makes you feel any better, LSD is synthesized from ergot, an organic fungus. C20H25N3O - Acid , C12H17N2O4P - Mushrooms. Try it!
My visuals were much better on acid. There's also a euphoric feeling associated. But those loops. Those loops. Those loops.

--------------------

Offlinejabez
Stranger

#7082361 - 06/23/07 01:35 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

LSD I think is more clean cut even overwelming for some people, since it lasts for so long.

While shrooms have more of an organic feeling. Also most acid these days is really LSA, you can never be sure what it is. With shrooms you know exactly whats going in your body:grin:

InvisibleiBruiseBlue
Stranger

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: jabez]
    #7082473 - 06/23/07 02:40 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

The way I see it, you're much better off with mushrooms in terms of reliability. Today's blotter is most likely DOB or some other research phenethylamine if anything at all (at least in America anyways).

Offlineapfrommsp
Just a box ofrain

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: jabez]
    #7087677 - 06/24/07 03:10 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jabez said:

While shrooms have more of an organic feeling. Also most acid these days is really LSA, you can never be sure what it is.

thats not true...i doubt you could fit a noticable amt. of LSA on a blotter. It's can be likely to have a DOx chemical or AMT on a blotter, but I think most stuff going around is LSD. I have only had not real LSD once, it was a DOx that lasted 16 hours roughly off 2 hits, bitter taste, was guessin it was DOC.

--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
    #7088500 - 06/24/07 07:45 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

LSD's visuals can be much more intense, but it generally gives me a lighter more social mood.  For this reason I prefer to trip on shrooms by myself, but on acid I prefer to trip in a group.  With LSD most people generally seem to have more control over their trip than with mushrooms.

For me:
Shrooms = smooth visuals, mystical mindset, organic body high
Acid = sharper visuals, more social mindset, speedy body high

I would definitely recommend LSD to someone who enjoys shrooms, however I personally prefer the mushrooms. :mushroom2: :sun:

Edit:
Quote:

Also most acid these days is really LSA, you can never be sure what it is.

And this is bullshit.  You cannot fit enough LSA on a piece of blotter to pass it off as LSD.

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

Edited by zzzRipVanWinkle (06/24/07 07:56 PM)

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#7088524 - 06/24/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

LSD is indeed synthesised, but I consider psychedelic drugs to be doors to hidden parts of the mind. Do you refuse to walk into the garden of Eden because the only key you have to open the door was man made? LSD opens parts of your brain that usually lie dormant. In the end, it's your brain and your mind that are doing the work. LSD just opens the door for you. What's behind the door is a part of you, and has nothing to do with drugs, synthesised or otherwise.

Generally, LSD is more clear headed than mushrooms, while mushrooms have a bit more of a "what the hell is going on?" cloudy headed feel to them. It varies a lot from person to person though, and you don't have to choose one over the other. I prefer LSD, but there are times when mushrooms are preferable. In terms of the visuals, mushroom gives more blocky, solid visuals such as Aztec gods dancing on the ceiling, whereas acid visuals are more fluid. That's a generalisation, though, and psychedelics will never cease to surprise you.

In terms of the thought patterns, LSD tends to give me a very clear head and a feeling of total oneness with everything, although I occasionally fall into thought loops. They're usually more amusing than anything else, though, and can be broken out of quite easily. Mushrooms give me more personal revelations. LSD, for me, is an insight into myself and the universe and my place therein, whereas mushrooms tend to make me think more specifically about my situation and choices I have to make. LSD is more spiritual for me, since it's a path way to connection with the infinite, but a lot of people will tell you the same is true of mushrooms. It ultimately depends on you. Experiment with both, responsibly, and you shall not be disappointed.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7088547 - 06/24/07 08:01 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms = vines, eyes, organic shapes, organic, muddy, confusing, but ultimately awe-inspiring trip.

Acid = fractal lunacy. It's a lot more different from mushrooms than people lead you to believe, but in my experience a lot easier to have fun with.

I like both, but I end up doing acid more because as others have said it's clearer-headed and more social. Mushrooms are also so intensely confusing that my rest periods for them are usually a lot longer. However, they usually seem to teach you a good deal more. I approach acid as a tool and an adventure, mushrooms as a sacrament.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Seventy]
    #7088716 - 06/24/07 08:54 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Even the notion of "faking sober" would suck hardcore.
Just wait until it happens. Faking sober is impossible.

Shit, one time coming down when I was young, the "truth syrum" made me freely tell my mom I had smoked a cigarette that day. Which was of course a no-no.

Invisiblemushbaby
woodswalker
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in my own lil world
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #7088755 - 06/24/07 09:05 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:

That is the truth there.

--------------------

Offlinebenton
Psyborg

Loc: The Clouds
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: mushbaby]
    #7088945 - 06/24/07 09:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

They are not comparable. And who cares where it is made, both contain two seperate chemicals that are just obtained in different ways. I feel that people try to feel better about doing mushrooms by pulling the "its natural card". I am definatley an LSD guy, more intricate visuals, really hyper and overall amazing feeling, and it feels like my brain is supercharged with electrcity. Then again I am not too experienced with mushrooms. You just really need to try them both the only real common thread between them is they are both pyschedllics.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #7089002 - 06/24/07 10:10 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
LSD is indeed synthesised, but I consider psychedelic drugs to be doors to hidden parts of the mind. Do you refuse to walk into the garden of Eden because the only key you have to open the door was man made? LSD opens parts of your brain that usually lie dormant. In the end, it's your brain and your mind that are doing the work. LSD just opens the door for you. What's behind the door is a part of you, and has nothing to do with drugs, synthesised or otherwise.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: mushbaby]
    #7089117 - 06/24/07 10:48 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mushbaby said:
Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:

That is the truth there.

When I was 16 I pulled off talking to my mom for 5 minutes face to face on 2 hits of pretty damn good LSD (Actually 4 hits but I had taken some the day before also so it felt like 2). I was tripping balls and she had no idea at all. And she is a very suspicious, strict, conservative woman. Its possible. Not advisable, but possible.

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #7089365 - 06/25/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

If you think LSD is something we aren't supposed to have maybe you should read a bit more about its discovery. I may be biased because I haven't done shrooms THAT many times, but I find acid to very clean and intellectual in comparison and less like a drugged foggy feeling. IMO it is less weird but different, much less animate and perhaps closer to the 'normal' waking/dreaming consciousness.

I believe LSD is a drug we were meant to have. It may be one the most important of all psychoactive chemicals. It does something amazing beyond what mushrooms and even mescaline tend to do. Mushrooms maintain some kind of duality and other, and mescaline leaves you in a somewhat personal reality, but acid is transpersonal, cosmic. It totally melts away boundaries so your mind is wide open to the infinity of the universe and your body and thoughts are seen as belonging to something far greater than yourself. It is the most existentially powerful drug I have ever used. I think there is a reason Leary and his peers switched to LSD from psilocybin.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleBlend
afferent orchestra
 User Gallery

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #7089447 - 06/25/07 12:48 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've only had actual LSD one time, and around 12-15 mushroom trips. Acid was my first psychedelic.
IME, LSD was much more controllable and much less meaningful. Truth be told, it's been roughly five years since I've done it, and now that my mind is a little more open and understanding, I need to revisit that place. I'd like to add LSD to everything I've learned in these past five years. But I'm getting off-track.

It has been said on this forum that mushrooms is like being a passenger in an out-of-control vehicle, and LSD is like being the driver. This is the best analogy I've heard.
They really are very different. Almost opposite.
LSD is to logic what mushrooms are to spirit.
LSD is also a longer trip. For me, I never really knew when I came down off the acid. With mushrooms, you know. You're just down. LSD isn't like that, for me anyway. It felt more like I brought the trip with me into my life, as opposed to coming down from mushrooms, which feels like waking from a dream.

If you can find it, I say go for it. Don't worry about the artificial vs. natural crap. That's just naive.

Offlineretrospect
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Blend]
    #7089526 - 06/25/07 01:26 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I did LSD twice before mushrooms. Mushrooms are so much better IMO. I don't know how to explain it, but every aspect of mushrooms seems so much better than LSD. I suppose it's what you're looking for really. Only way to find out is to try it.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: retrospect]
    #7089556 - 06/25/07 01:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms - Crazy insane hallucinations, confusing, I always feel more crazy on mushrooms

LSD - Less crazy but more intense, less feeling crazy and more feeling like I am having fun. Acid can be more fun IMO but I don't trust most acid I come across these days.

LSD and mushrooms are related because both will cause some of the same hallucinations (patterns, breathing walls) and both cause the mind racing tripped out feeling.

IMO mushrooms are more fun but i would say acid is more of a experience if ya understand what Im saying

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Invisiblewow
Lurking master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: clemens]
    #7089612 - 06/25/07 02:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

to me.. lsd is a way more intense, fast, oh my god kinda trip.. shrooms are verry mellow and seem more chill... i get the jitters and shake alot when tripping on acid.. i like shrooms better just because i dont feel so wound up and my mind doesnt switch gears so much....

--------------------

OfflineMmush
PoweredMM::padawan::
Male

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: wow]
    #7090024 - 06/25/07 07:41 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

well i tryed acids a few times and then i finally tryed mushrooms last weekend and IMO acid is more like a rush trip, serious mind fuck, real allucintions, colors a lot of them, changing perspective, etc... mushrooms well, i´ve just done it once and to me is more chilling, quiet trip, sounds were so cool, musik was awesome and well it finishes before you got desesperated of tripping, in acid i felt like holly shit i´m insane i´ll sleep and wake up on trip again and i´ll be crazy, but it always finish, and is very peacefull and quiet too, i love the beach for tripping, a lonely beach with friends, i hate the day after acid i got my lips a lil big and my eyes like wet but thats why i´m not doing acids again.there a lots of differences, but both are cool shrooms are natural and less damage to your body and you can feel it after the trip.

--------------------

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

#7090077 - 06/25/07 08:07 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Uhhh. LSD is actually extracted from a fungus called Eargot. Since it's active at such small ammounts, it doesn't have any negative effects on the body. It could, however, cause flashbacks and irritation of present emotional problems. It is very insightful and powerful, but it's not for everyone. It is also very rare to find strong or real LSD around, but I have a good connection that isn't a bad person either. Have a good one man, if you hang around people (who are nice and trustworthy) that do phycadelics and pot, then the subject just may come up. Usually LSD comes to you, it is hard to go looking for it. Peace and have a wonderful journey if you get some! :thumbup:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

OfflineThe shroomy 1
Luminous beings surround me
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Aether
    #7090166 - 06/25/07 08:50 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
If you think LSD is something we aren't supposed to have maybe you should read a bit more about its discovery. I may be biased because I haven't done shrooms THAT many times, but I find acid to very clean and intellectual in comparison and less like a drugged foggy feeling. IMO it is less weird but different, much less animate and perhaps closer to the 'normal' waking/dreaming consciousness.

I believe LSD is a drug we were meant to have. It may be one the most important of all psychoactive chemicals. It does something amazing beyond what mushrooms and even mescaline tend to do. Mushrooms maintain some kind of duality and other, and mescaline leaves you in a somewhat personal reality, but acid is transpersonal, cosmic. It totally melts away boundaries so your mind is wide open to the infinity of the universe and your body and thoughts are seen as belonging to something far greater than yourself. It is the most existentially powerful drug I have ever used. I think there is a reason Leary and his peers switched to LSD from psilocybin.

Man, this is the million dollar question! Divided put it out there the way it is! I totally agree with what he said all the way! Take it from a person who has possessed many vials. With that said, in my experience, Lsd can be controlled a bit more. I say this because I'll take one drop from a fresh vial to check out the quality, then every trip after that will be based on the first. A level 4 or 5 trip on LSD is far different that a level 4 or 5 trip on shrooms. On LSD I feel that I am one with everything around me. On shrooms, I feel that I am sooooooo small in comparison with the world around me, (very humbling). The same can be said with Mescaline. As a matter of fact, mescaline is straight out a mind fuck! (are you ready to relinquish all control?) It is soooo much easier to dose yourself with LSD. There are many variables with potency of shrooms. To put things in perspective, one time I took 2gms of shrooms expecting to have the average trip and to my surprise they must have been mutant shrooms or something because they scared the shit out of me. I was OUT THERE!!! NO CONTROL. I could go on and on about this topic, but the bottom line is ......... LSD = Break out the glow sticks and put on the trance, drum and base, jungle music, and enjoy the visuals. Shrooms = Light every candle you have, put on some ambient music, and wait for it to take you where IT wants to take you. Mescaline = Hope you REALLY, REALLY have faith in your Higher Power! Hold on tight and remember that there is no such thing as a "BAD TRIP", only a truth that is being revealed to you.... sometimes we're not ready for the "truth".

--------------------

AMU Q&A thread.

OfflineFloop
Stranger

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #7090289 - 06/25/07 09:51 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

From what Ive read LSD is more intellectual. Being able to look at a personal problem in 20 different ways and rationally finding the best solution.
But Ive not had LSD yet.

--------------------
"The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenatrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sent iment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself amoung profoundly religious men."
-Albert Einstein

Offlinesuave
Stranger
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: wow]
    #7090576 - 06/25/07 11:47 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wow said:
to me.. lsd is a way more intense, fast, oh my god kinda trip.. shrooms are verry mellow and seem more chill... i get the jitters and shake alot when tripping on acid.. i like shrooms better just because i dont feel so wound up and my mind doesnt switch gears so much....

You must not be dealing with very potent shrooms because, damn, it's completely opposite to that for me. It's very subjective though, most people don't realize that shrooms have a sort of natural selection about them. It's kinda like IF they like you, damn they can show some mystifying stuff that you wouldn't imagine in your wildest dreams. Also taking like 5 grams of fully grown blue meanies puts you on a wild river ride like out of this world, literally.

I have tried acid once, wasn't impressed at all. It's not half as crazy as shrooms. But like i said, it's the subjectivity. I probably did some weak ass cid.

But point me made, you feel like a greek god sometimes on shrooms. Very mystical if your in a certain setting/area with high doses.

Just one high dose amongst nature for a good 2-3 hours and your whole world does a 180.

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

#7090594 - 06/25/07 11:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

damn i havent tripped in so long i totally forgot about those thought loops. i say this. both drugs=your mind. nothing real new or foreign about it. its all right there in your head. lsd and mushrooms just show you. as to how they are. lsd= fun perky, energetic, no thought loops, cool visuals, giggly. mushrooms=completely different reality man. COMPLETELY different. you can get so lost you forget what the real world is, which is a fucking scary experience if you arent ready for it. thought loops like no other. saying the same shit over and over again, and not realizing it.

but for either one i just recommend turning off your mind, relaxing, and floating downstream. and remember you arent going crazy, and you arent dying :wink:

OfflineBrian
One Being
Male

Loc: Natural Avenue
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: retrospect]
    #7090678 - 06/25/07 12:19 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

They are both Valuable Aids to Self Discovery,
they take You through Many stages ,
they show You that Every thing will change,
Now all You Need to Know is "Who Am I"
Once You SEE , This Wisdom can be Known even without Hel
p

--------------------
Here, On Natural Avenue

Offlineindasnake
Stranger

Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Brian]
    #7090745 - 06/25/07 12:36 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i heard that acid can be "uncontrol-able" example a guy tripping on acid thought his girlfriend was the devil and hacked at her with a knife...that is his girl not some random person on the street. That alone scars me way from acid.......

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: indasnake]
    #7090945 - 06/25/07 01:45 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

indasnake said:
i heard that acid can be "uncontrol-able" example a guy tripping on acid thought his girlfriend was the devil and hacked at her with a knife...that is his girl not some random person on the street. That alone scars me way from acid.......

you will also see your friend's head turn into a watermelon which you then proceed to slice up with a linoleum knife. and then your brain explodes. and your johnson falls off.

--------------------

Invisibleazuresense
SpaceTumbler
Female

Loc: Sunshine State of Darknes...
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #7091040 - 06/25/07 02:15 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I too agree with grizzy...trying to "fake sober" on acid is the only thing that throws people into bad trips I think. Trying to snap out of the embryonic journey of the mind that LSD creates for you is like trying to escape from an extensive enclosed hiking jungle that only has one intended sightseeing path to the exit. It's like closing your eyes on a rollercoaster and trying to pretend you're standing still... You can try to pretend the acid suddenly isn't permeating you...but the acid will always remind you it's there with you till the end. :wink: Trust the acid, ride the wave.

--------------------
"Some men change their party for the sake of their principles; others their principles for the sake of their party.” ~Winston Churchill

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: azuresense]
    #7091138 - 06/25/07 02:45 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i tried to fake sober once on shrooms. i was trying to pour coffee and my mom saw me in the kitchen and started to talk and i thought i was okay and i opened my mouth and said: "coffe pot kettle kitty go meow meow i thirsty coffe milk come here cups of sugar morning good good what".

then i said "SLEEPY!" and went to bed to avoid any more of rambling. i wasn't even paranoid, i was clear in the head enough to laugh at this.

--------------------

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: LSD or shrooms? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #7091589 - 06/25/07 05:11 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

many many great replies on here!

LSD is easier for me to take and understand

Mushrooms are soooo complex to me...

i am starting to like the mushroom more though...it has been blowing me away in recent small doses and i am ready for a big dose

many are worried about the impurities of LSD and i believe they have reason to be...i have just always been lucky and received good LSD

and i can always fake sober on LSD...it is pretty easy in my opinion

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineRobert Jarvik
Stranger
Male

Loc: -
Re: LSD or shrooms? *DELETED* [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #7098913 - 06/27/07 01:45 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Robert Jarvik

Reason for deletion: ...

Edited by Robert Jarvik (06/27/07 02:40 PM)

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #7105149 - 06/28/07 09:28 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Robert Jarvik said:

another unrelated question, ive noticed in the past year or so, i think i'm beginning to lose faith. i'm a Presbyterian and i havent gone to church in almost 5 months. i feel like i dont know God anymore. i used to go to church every other sunday. do you think LSD would get me back in touch with my spiritual self?

LSD can definately make you a more spiritual person, but it usually changes what you believe dramatically. There were alot of people in the 60s who said that LSD helped their Christian spirituality, but I think it's more likely LSD will make you a Buddhist or a Hindu.

The spiritual insights I have had on LSD are:
1. The Universe is one intelligent living organism.
2. The normal consensus world is a total illusion, nothing but a dream. Matter and solid objects are like mirages as are people and ideas.
3. You and I do not exist. We are only a part of a greater self-less whole and have no seperateness at all.
4. Beliefs are just dreams and most people are sleep walking in bizzare nightmares.
5. Everything is composed of light and energy
6. Suffering is an illusion. It is based on a misapprehension that the world we know is real and that there are objects and things to grasp at and cling to. We become unhappy when we don't get what we want, or get what we don't want, but really no objects of desire exist at all. There is no basis for suffering.
7. Pain, pleasure, birth and death are absolutely the same thing. They cannot be seperated.
8. All things exist and have meaning only relatively to something else.
10. Everything is change.
11. The universe is heavily populated with life, even your own body is a universe of living beings.
12. Authority is a facade. Hardly anyone knows anything.
13. Life is like a dance with no purpose other than to be fun. Unhappiness is not worthwhile, nor is trying too hard to be spiritual.
14. The only real purpose in life is love.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #7105201 - 06/28/07 09:42 PM (16 years, 8 months ago)

i have a luv h8 relationship with shrooms
and i no i will love lsd once i get sum real shit
fuckin shady dealers
selling RCs as LSD should be MORE illegal

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag