Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelexterian
Stranger
[Belgium,europe]Magic mushrooms?ID please
    #7066472 - 06/19/07 04:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everybody!greetings from Belgium.
I have never tripped before,the only strong thing i did was weed i thought that was mild.I would love to trip,it sounds very mind and spiritual exploring to me.I have been studiying mushrooms(not just magic ones)For a month now.And i am fairly new at this.I live far away from holland to buy magic shrooms sadly enough.So i decided to go shroom hunting as belgium is famous for their Farmlands.
Well this is what i found.The weather was extremely hot for 2 to 3 days in a row.and found no shrooms in cow paturns.Right now we are having a major thunder storm so hopefully there will be some shrooms tommorow or the day after.Well i decided to go into the forest and there i found my first mushrooms.I dont know if they are magic or not so please tell me as i am desperatly looking for a trip.And if it is magic mushrooms,how many of these shrooms should i take?
Here are the pics.
the habitat where i found them:

spores after 20 minutes

there where different kinds of shrooms i think,here is one of them.

and here is another one i think.

(^^i like this picture though)
Heres a couple more pics of the 2 little guys.

and here are more spore prints.Notice the shroom on the bttom right?This is the only one i found in a cow matur.Is this a magic one?bassically i want to know if i can eat them.

Thank you guys very much!I am really interested in magic mushrooms and i hope i can make myself at home here on this forum!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: [Belgium,europe]Magic mushrooms?ID please [Re: lexterian]
    #7066597 - 06/19/07 05:33 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Hey lexterian,

Nice photos. :thumbup:

None of your mushrooms are psilocybian. 

The white ones with purple-brown spore prints are from the genus Psathyrella.
The little one on the bottom left is a Conocybe.

Welcome to the shroomery. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder