Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7011438 - 06/05/07 10:40 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Oh. I didn't realize they x-rayed shampoo bottles.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: idiotek]
    #7011493 - 06/05/07 10:59 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I guess they x-ray some bags and can spot weird shit in shampoo bottles... I don't know

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7011626 - 06/05/07 12:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty sure that "on your person" is the best place to hide something... As long as it's not metal, you can just breeze through security. Unless they flag you for a strip search, crotching it seems like the most logical way to go about things.

You have to look really suspicious to be flagged for that extreme of a search... Usually, even the singled out passengers only have to remove their shoes and submit to a basic pat down.

The key is to look normal and act cool... Those security guys can spot nervousness, and it's usually a dead giveaway that you are up to no good. Just be like the other 2,000 people passing by who are only thinking about vacation. :smile:

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7011688 - 06/05/07 12:28 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I've flown twice in the past year and taken a cruise to the caribbean; each time going through customs. All I did was wrap the baggy in duct tape and taped it to the inside of my boxers so even if I did get a pat-down, someone would hopefully assume that it was just my ginormous wang.

Like Rooster said: keep it on your person.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

Offlinehabitat0789
Insomniac
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Brewmaster]
    #7011751 - 06/05/07 12:44 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

tape to leg or stomach, thats how ive always done it

:shrug:

--------------------

ilove my woods...

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #7011914 - 06/05/07 01:37 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Brewmaster said:
I've flown twice in the past year and taken a cruise to the caribbean; each time going through customs. All I did was wrap the baggy in duct tape and taped it to the inside of my boxers so even if I did get a pat-down, someone would hopefully assume that it was just my ginormous wang.

Like Rooster said: keep it on your person.

So duct taped work and where do you say i should tape it to exactly? My gouch? Wont sitting be difficult?!

--------------------

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: AJ4U]
    #7011948 - 06/05/07 01:49 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Don't tape it to yourself. Tape it to the insides of your panties.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #7011986 - 06/05/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone kno what kinda searchs they got on cruises? Do i have to worry about customs going on the cruise and im pretty i do coming back? I fly to florida then cruise a bunch of islands should be pretty gay

--------------------

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: AJ4U]
    #7012057 - 06/05/07 02:22 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

When I went on a cruise earlier this year we dropped off our luggage before getting on the boat and it was delivered to our rooms a few hours later. Bags are searched randomly. If it does get searched, they will put a yellow tag on it indicating that customs checked your shit. They never looked twice at people getting on board. No x-rays, searches or anything; just drop off suitcase and get on board. This was Royal Caribbean cruise lines, BTW.

Coming back I could have brought 30 kilos of cocaine and a midget. I don't understand it but we didn't go through customs coming back into Florida. When leaving the boat, everyone has a specific time you're supposed to leave at so there's not a huge rush to get off. You can request a pass to leave before everyone else if you need to get off early. If you do this then you have to carry your own luggage off the boat whereas everyone else gets their stuff picked up from the room and you retrieve it at the luggage claim just like the airport.

I don't know if the later departures had anything searched but I carried my own shit from the boat right to my car.

On the island of Nassau I bought the purest cocaine I've ever had and the shittiest weed I've ever seen. We killed all the coke but I still had a quarter of schwag when we finally docked. I was sketched about customs so I threw away the weed and the apple we had been smoking out of. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't because we had a 10 hour car ride home.

I've only been on one cruise but this was my experience.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #7012077 - 06/05/07 02:29 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

get a pair of boxers... sew up the hole in the front... sew a small pocket on the boxers.. and there you go

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: nugjug]
    #7012162 - 06/05/07 02:52 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nugjug said:
I work in a very big international airport and go through security every day. Best bet is to just tape it to your leg. They don't really look for drugs on domestic flights. They only wand you if you set off the medal detector and they don't pat you down.

Don't go in high as hell. (last time that had a cop giving me all sorts of shit) Don't look all nervous. Don't think about it.

Don't make excessive small talk. Most people going through the airport are in a hurry and pissed off by security. Be polite but don't say any more than you have to and they won't think anything of you. Seem super polite and overly talkative you look nervous and suspect.

Get your shit straight before you get there. Make sure you have your liquids of the right size (I think they just raised it to 3.4oz from 3oz but check)in original containers in a quart size zip-lock back. Make sure you take off your shoes. Have your boarding pass on you before you go through the medal detectors. Don't carry anything else you shouldn't have and make sure you don't have anything on that will set off the detector. Take out your laptop and put it in a separate bin.

Basically try to go through security as smoothly as possible with minimum interaction. There is a chance you'll get a random bag check but that takes like 5 minutes and they only search your bag and ask you some stupid questions.

Then the obvious, don't go in reeking to high heaven of dank herb.

Do the above and you should be fine. Good luck.

Edit: Just went back and read some of the other posts. It is true they don't search your checked back as much as your carry on, but many major airports are starting to do random checked bag screenings. It may be possible to see in an x-ray. Although to be perfectly honest with you it would probably be easily missed unless it's in a shampoo bottle looking all foreign and suspect. Again your best bet is to have it on you. The ion scanners they use where they blow the puffs of air on you don't check for drugs. Same is true with the swabs they use. Neither do 90 percent of the dogs at the airport. Everything is geared toward explosives not drugs.

I was traveling with my dad once and this lady wanted to look into his shaving kit, he told her to fuck of she ain't sticking dirty black paws in his hygiene kit. She totally acquiesced. It was hilarious.

I use to carry weed and shrooms all round the country, quite often in fact. Just little personal baggies I would take back to Florida and North Carolina with me. I would just tape that shit to my inner thigh, or put it in my waist band. It was cool, cause I could jump on a long flight and go to the bathroom and munch on some shrooms, stare out the side of the plane and vibe off my CD player and the upside of clouds. I once saw this castle, no lie. Iwas off in the distance, sort of on the new horizon. It had to towers, one on each side and huge door in the middle. The person next to me was like, why are you giggling? I replied, "nothing, just thinking bout something happened awhile ago.". I went right back to staring out the window.

This is exactly how I used to do it. Never once had a problem. Just be sure not to use duct tape, as it is reinforced with strands of metal. I think. I never used duct tape cause I was always scared it would set off the ultra sensitive sensors.

The worst part is when you first walk into a busy airport like the one IN Ft Lauderdale or Atlanta and you see all the guys with guns and the mean ass looking dobermans. Your pulse quickens a little, (nervous laugh).

Anywayz god luck.

--------------------
Asshole

OfflineStonedTestBunys1
it's them....

Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: growfax]
    #7012364 - 06/05/07 03:58 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

lol bro i brought an 8th on a plane to arizona just last weekend! all you have to do it get an airtight container (i got mine at REI its a container made to hold matches from water) and then you get a jock strap and hide it in the crotch (the one place they dont pat down) I fly a lot and have done it multiple times and its pretty easy for small amounts just dont get greedy and start going for big amounts

--------------------
there they are!

InvisibleFoURtWeNTy420
Infinite Conciousness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Miami
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: StonedTestBunys1]
    #7012926 - 06/05/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

dude i brought an 8th on a plane juss by hidin it in my carry on luggage. I was worried about drug dogs, not bag searches but there was no k-9's what so ever. So i just wwent threw all the security check points and walked on the plane. This also maybe important but the flight was only form Jacksonville to Ft. Lauderdale. (if you dont know these cities its basically North Fla down to South Fla)
So basically i just brought it on the plane wit me wasnt a big deal

--------------------
---------------------
I support drug testing, which drug should i test today?

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: FoURtWeNTy420]
    #7012994 - 06/05/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

They probably don't expect many drugs to be transported from the north of FL to the south.. it's probably the other way around that they're worried about.

InvisibleFoURtWeNTy420
Infinite Conciousness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Miami
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: growfax]
    #7013004 - 06/05/07 06:38 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

They probably don't expect many drugs to be transported from the north of FL to the south.. it's probably the other way around that they're worried about.

true, but i mean not everyone in the airport is going from north Fla to south Fla. Theres was no dogs and now that i think about i've only seen dogs at the airport once.

--------------------
---------------------
I support drug testing, which drug should i test today?

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: FoURtWeNTy420]
    #7013075 - 06/05/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

As long as you're not moving major weight or trying to blow some shit up you'll be fine.  I'd just go with taping it up under your nads.  :shrug:

OfflineSunshineSuperman
Mad Hatter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shangri La
Re: There weed on the plane!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: idiotek]
    #7013082 - 06/05/07 07:09 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I second on that brownie idea, smoke out tonight like crazy, then eat the rest of it in brownies.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds