Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
shroom tea experience
    #6971045 - 05/26/07 09:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Last night I made some shroom tea with a friend and I drank a cup that would be the equivalent of 2 grams. I first expected it to taste nasty and degrade the psilocybin and make it a fairly harmless dose but wow was I in for a surprise. It turned out to be one of the strongest trips I've had and it tasted great. I used 3 chai green tea bags and some vitamin C.

The come up was different than when I've eaten them though. At first it felt as if I were crashing after a massive sugar-high, which faded after a bit and then a weird, confused feeling set in until it completely kicked in.

About 2 hours into the trip we ended up back at my friends house, he was sketching out in his bathroom for what seemed like an hour while I kicked back on his couch. I flipped on some music and entered a different world. It was a very euphoric experience and I lost the sense of anything below my head and felt myself almost separating from my body.

How many of you prefer the tea method as opposed to just eating them? As of now its my preferred way to ingest them, eating them makes me puke, no matter what I put them on.

Edited by Seventy (05/26/07 09:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMustardMan
Peace Frog
Male User Gallery

Re: shroom tea experience [Re: Seventy]
    #6971376 - 05/26/07 10:21 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I like to make several batches of tea from like an eight or more of shrooms, and drink a few cups. My shroom-tea experiences have been some of my most powerful trips, and pleasant.

--------------------
Wild Psilocybe Ovoideocystidiata

Cultivated Cubensis

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #6971824 - 05/26/07 11:52 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

How did you deal with the brain-bleeding?

j/k

I've never had a problem just eating them, so I've never tried the tea format. Maybe I will next time. From reading people's posts it sounds like the come-up is faster and the duration is shorter.

I'll have to experiment.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: shroom tea experience [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6972234 - 05/27/07 01:22 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I tried shroom tea and it was much more enjoyable than my other trips, I only put about 1.4 grams in and it was quite intense.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: shroom tea experience [Re: Phishe]
    #6972944 - 05/27/07 09:14 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry, this is OT, but where did "You lewd, crude bag of pre-chewed food, dude" come from? It sounds so familiar.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male

Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #6973446 - 05/27/07 12:01 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Duration is shorter, but it hits quicker and harder from my experiences, I've made tea twice, once with 9 grams the other with 15 grams. Its best if you mix it with a fruity type of tea to cover the taste up mandarin orange works well.

I don't know if I prefer it, but if you wish to cover the taste up or have a limited time to trip it works well, although if you have a limitation on time its prolly best you don't trip.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (05/27/07 12:03 PM)

Offlinepscillyme
Stranger

Re: shroom tea experience [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #6983683 - 05/29/07 07:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

15 grams...

1 person dose 15 grams?

Howd that turn out?

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: shroom tea experience [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6983734 - 05/29/07 07:55 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:
Sorry, this is OT, but where did "You lewd, crude bag of pre-chewed food, dude" come from? It sounds so familiar.

It's from the movie Hook. When Peter and Roofio have that verbal fight when they're eating their imaginary feast.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Re: shroom tea experience [Re: Phishe]
    #6985994 - 05/30/07 06:44 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Ah.. thanks

--------------------

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6986002 - 05/30/07 06:50 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Tea is much better. The effects hit you much quicker, and seem to be much gentler on the stomach.

It does last slightly shorter...about 5 hours instead of 7 or so...to me that is a nice thing.

Edited by myndreach (05/30/07 06:51 AM)

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male

Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: shroom tea experience [Re: pscillyme]
    #6986012 - 05/30/07 06:56 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

fairly well, very intense visuals, not altogether coherent during the peak.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,758 topic views. 5 members, 79 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.