Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: HB]
    #6986139 - 05/30/07 07:56 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i think it's a big part of growing up! (i've gone through the EXACT same feelings my friend.) and you're right, once in a while we HAVE to take a very long hard look on our list of priorities and ask ourselves where we are versus where we want to be!
and of course once you change these things you have to make some consetions (SP?)
be strong, because this lonley patch might just be what you need, accept the fact that you have to come to terms with your self before you can feel a part of anything.

i still find my self very lonely at times but i now know it's my choice, i choose to spend my time doing things for my self before i think of others. i used to relay on my friends to take me places and do shit togather but evenetually realized that it wasn't what I wanted to do :shrug:
so now if the will striks me and i want to do something i just go and do it, i don't need anyone to back me up. now i see my friends on my terms and i don't let it be taken for granted!

and now when i'm mostely sober and much less paranoid i can finelly connect with people on that level i always wanted to, i still have much to "accomplish" with my self but at least i'm not misrable any more :smirk:
and it's not just the drug, not at all! it's more about being much happier about who i am and what i want/do with my life...

don't be afraid of being lonely for a while!!!
i know you're a good soul and people like you don't stay lonely forever, it's the people that don't have the forsight to examine their lives and accept change that get fucked up in the end...

sunny days are right around the corner, but remember to take the turn and smile at the :sun:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6986159 - 05/30/07 08:05 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:
And yes, like you, I feel that hanging out posting here sometimes fills that role of 'filler'... something I do when I'm too timid to invest my time in something more difficult and rewarding.  I'm often stuck in a rut where I'm constantly waiting to be magically 'better prepared' to do the stuff I really want to do in life.

oh so very true!

i don't think one can ever really be prepared though :smirk:
maybe it's just about doing things and THEN thinking about them? :lol:

ever since i realized these things and made some changes i've been much more out going and free, you take some falls but it's all for the best!
sometimes getting up from this seat and going for a long aimless walk brings many unexpected plasures your way too...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: Simisu]
    #6986163 - 05/30/07 08:08 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Simisu said:
sunny days are right around the corner, but remember to take the turn and smile at the :sun:

you made many excellent points, Simisu ... but this one ^^^^ definitely stood out.  thanks for your (always) [impeccably] honest and insightful post[s] :shineon: :thumbup:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: Simisu]
    #6986177 - 05/30/07 08:12 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Simisu said:
i don't think one can ever really be prepared though :smirk:
maybe it's just about doing things and THEN thinking about them? :lol:

this is really what I have found.  if you don't know what to do, then do something brand-new, and it may become something you can enjoy in the future, or something you reflect on as a poor decision. but not until you do 'it' do you even have a notion of what "it" could be.  this takes an adventurous spirit, and I've found that I'm a thrill-seeker and quite confident by nature, but in recent times pot has shown me the truth, which is that I have to EARN those traits by showing that I can follow the path I know is truly the best.  strangely enough, I LOVE pot because it's made me feel horrible recently.  much like my Crohn's Disease, all it wanted to do was show me the truth when I wanted it to tell me comforting lies ...

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: HB]
    #6986203 - 05/30/07 08:26 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

she's a teacher no doubt!
but it takes more then just smoking to use the lessons, "action brings good fortune"!
it's all about taking what you can from the expirience and transfering it to the sober state...

i still need a reminder now and then :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinenotsofunnydj
Stranger
    #6986334 - 05/30/07 09:13 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I feel for you brother. I went thru the exact same thing. I now haven't smoked pot in 2 and a half years and feel on top all of the time. I lost contact with my friends and then moved. Meet some great friends that don't smoke and its crazy really but my life has just improved so much that its unbelieveable. Now i just trip and explore the meaning of life. All will be better it just takes time. I think the main problem was the paranoia and after a sober peroid of 2 years away from all drugs. I really enjoy just tripping once a month respecting the drug and its potenial. And i feel i am in control of my self rather then the drug is in control of me. In my opinion people should just avoid pot altogether but thats my opinion.

Any way i hope everything sorts its self out for you. And enjoy life to the full. :wink:

--------------------
Telepathic Warrior

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: notsofunnydj]
    #6986351 - 05/30/07 09:21 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thanks DJ! I still question what role pot will have in my future, if any ... but it's too early to tell, and highly irrelevant anyway. I have a LOT to think about before even considering my next toke, which could be months, or even a year, away! First things first ... gotta forget that pot ever existed for at least a good while.

InvisibleMycoCakeEater
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

#6987392 - 05/30/07 02:26 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Right on track with ya!

I've tried to quit many times, ending with failure.

Good Luck Brother!

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #7294669 - 08/14/07 05:01 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I am very sorry to hear of your crones disease. I hope your treatment has been successful and manageable without surgery. It runs in my family so I know how hard it is to live with.

Also, MJ does get old when you smoke too much. When I smoked 3-4 times a day I was smoking just to feel normal. I took a long time off, over a year. Now I smoke 2 - 3 times a week usually and it's so much better when I do. It's not that I look forward to it or feel bad when I run out, it's become a experience enhancer for me. Mostly for watching sci-fi movies or making work go better sometimes.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Invisiblevitadura
Dream Seeker

Loc: Here, Now Flag
    #7294761 - 08/14/07 05:24 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I rarely get through the long posts (this is the second since I joined in March), and it really hit home.  I can relate to your need to get away from weed, and no longer having your pothead friends call you everyday to toke.  It gets so lonely, and when I've taken breaks before, I ended up calling one of my friends and inviting myself back into to the smoking circle, because I just can't stand it anymore.

But I think I'm doing better now, toking only occasionally, but still getting things done and enjoying me-time.  Being alone so frequently does make me think I am destined to be a loner, and no longer having a daily group of close friends makes me feel very isolated.  But it's just for now, I know.  Life changes so frequently, often without us even noticing.

I hope you don't leave the shroomery forever, because this is the first time I am seeing a post from you (as I am still pretty new), and I really think that you do have some great input for the shroomery.  But you do what you feel is right, and be confident.

Good luck! :heart:

--------------------
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." -Max Ehrmann, Desiderata

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#11133699 - 09/26/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

HB said:
so, let's say that you've been an avid pothead since 9th grade, having smoked yourself retarded for 8 years ... in that time, you made many friends ... the thing is, they ALL smoke pot ...

they appear to be true friends and pack you bowls and invite you over to hang out and so on, everybody laughs together and enjoys each other's company, so you consider yourself to have a pretty solid friend-base ... everything seems pretty great, and you become comfortable and complacent with the lack of change in the pot-smoking environment ...

... but as you grow older and hit your eighth year of smoking, you realize how you no longer feel like you did when you were younger ... pot no longer makes you giddy and playful, creative and focused, interested and aware ... it makes you self-conscious and lethargic ... you become paranoid of stupid little things that don't bother you when you aren't stoned, and you find that you really DO feel better being sober ... you eat too much crap belligerently at night from being too stoned and regret it EVERY morning after ... basically, it starts actually tearing your life apart ... so slowly that it seems innocuous, but enough to really cause problems where there shouldn't be normally ...

basically, you grow up and realize that it's BORING to sit and do nothing all day when there's a whole world of fun and excitement out your door.  you aren't really swearing off weed, but you've found that it's become so boring and hindering to your happiness that you really want to take a long break to get your life back on track.  because life itself IS fun, after all.  when you're an adult, though, you actually have to MAKE it fun, which requires work or effort ... whereas when you were younger, everything was new and novel and excitement came right to your front door all the time.

so you decide that you are REALLY going to stop smoking pot, for at least a while.  subtle excitement ensues.  you think about how much new energy you'll have to do new things, how much more spontaneous your way of living will be, how much clearer of a mind you'll have and consequently that much more focus and ability to retain memory ... how you'll save that much more money every week and be able to actually use it on other things, or *gasp* save it for the future ... you sign up for classes at college and you realize how you'll ACTUALLY be able to utilize them this time toward your advantage with all the benefits of being sober in your head.

so on Sunday night, you take your last bongloads with a friend, and declare the next day Day 1 of the quit.

the next day begins the first day of changing the negative cycle of bongloads in the morning and bongloads in the evening and bongloads at supper time.  that day yields quite a bit of excitement, as all the things you had thought about becoming so much better really DO.  even in less than 24 hours.  so you do a lot more than usual and start finding new excitement in possibilities you never considered while stoned.  it just seems to get better and better.

the next day, you've already done 24 full hours and more hours start rolling by.  you have even more energy and focus and ability than the last day, and know you have this progressive "better-ness" to look forward to for a while.  you feel extremely confident, un-paranoid, able, and willing.  a lot of things you hadn't felt in a long time.  it's a truly comforting and loving feeling to realize that life can be turned around and changed for the better, even when it gets so low.  Having also quit cigarettes a few weeks ago, you truly feel that you will be able to achieve ANYTHING in the world if you put your mind to it.

... but at the same time, you start noticing many things which weren't so apparent in the complacent marijuana haze ... things which make you feel suddenly a little less sure of yourself, and which really give you this "lost" sort of feeling, as if you are completely free to the world all of a sudden because of the newfound freedom in your mind, free to do anything you please at any moment and be fully aware and THERE ... but also completely lost, as freedom means making your own decisions, avoiding cycles and avoiding needing others to tell you what to do and how to do it ... so suddenly the infinite possibility of everything takes you out of the usual comfort-zone that pot has kept you prisoner in for so many years, and you have a lot more decisions to make for yourself and a lot more questions and uncertainty than positivity and confidence ... you feel like you can see your future really getting brighter, but you're just very nervous about it.  it's ALL brand-new, as if you were born all over again. things which weren't even that interesting while stoned on weed suddenly really become exciting.  but also scary, because again, of the infinite possibility of everything and the lack of the comfortable stoned-and-do-nothing-at-all cycle you've been in for literally years ...

but it's not only kind of scary to some extent to get out into the big world and do new things, but it's kind of like getting out of elementary school and graduating to middle school, or middle to high school ... you are at a completely new school.  suddenly you have all-new, harder subjects to learn, you're given more responsibility for your new maturity/age-level, and you find you suddenly have no friends around, because it's ALL new.

basically, this is where I am right now.  I really wouldn't trade it for the opposite, which is to fall back to smoking and just being "okay" with the lameness of how my life has been for so long ... but at the same time, it's really tough because I really feel on my own, and alone.  I don't feel like I REALLY fit in with my friends so well anymore, because while many of them are decently respectable people, sometimes funny and sometimes fun ... they just smoke too much, and remind me of what I'm trying to get AWAY from right now.  and because they sense the vibe that I'm not really about it anymore and I really want to finally act my age and grow up in ways I never have, experience NEW things, they don't call me.  but could I expect them to?  or would I even really want them to?  why would I want to sit in an opium den and hang out with opium addicts if I'm a newly recovering opium addict?  that's how I feel about hanging out with them much further.  it will only make me feel like smoking pot like I used to again, and I'll find that even if I DON'T smoke with them, I have little to nothing to talk about or relate with them.  literally, there's no connection anymore and I find myself sitting around and making random, irrelevant comments just to kill the silence in the pot-room.  my new-found understandings and honest feelings have alienated me once again from some aspects of the world, as happened before when I took my first psychedelic trip in 9th grade.  I feel more understood, more hopeful and happy to some degree, but again, more alone, as forging your own path is just that -- forging YOUR OWN path.  nobody else will do it for you.

this unfortunately also goes somewhat hand-in-hand with my feeling that I'm falling away from, or letting go of, the Shroomery ... I feel that it's the same old rehash in general ... what was novel for so many years and over 30,000 posts suddenly feels a lot like the pot situation, and it's happening at the same time.  I really feel there are a lot of cool, fun and helpful people here, and generally at least a few interesting things to read up on ... and I've had years of good and bad and crazy memories here to reflect upon, but it's yet another addiction/cycle that no longer seems to serve it's purpose.  truth be told, I no longer feel like I'm beneficial around here anymore.  I feel I have insightful things to say here and there, and that it could really benefit somebody maybe ... mainly regarding addictions and specific drugs like opiates ...

but I feel like I'm really just saying the same shit over and over.  I don't feel so interesting and witty anymore as I did when I was younger (that IS partly because of the pot) but it's also because I'm really NOT happy being bored and sitting around and watching the big world turn and things happen without me being a part of it.  I used to be more fun and less serious because I was taken care of in a way I no longer am ... I was in high school, everything I needed to do was set out for me by teachers or my parents, I had very minimal responsibilities, I had a girlfriend I loved and truly would have died for, all I had to do or wanted to do was draw all day ... I was naive and ignorant in a way only a teenager can.

Being that young and carefree allows humor and fun to flow ALL the time, no worries ... basically I felt like I was fun and beneficial to people because I was seriously SO content with my life.  I could help others because I really was able to help myself, and I could have fun with others because I didn't have to worry about anything else really.

I related this a little earlier, but I now feel like I was reborn once again.  First time was at 0, second time was at 14 with tripping the first time, third time was when I got Crohn's disease at 16, and now again at 22 I feel it's happened again.  the winds are changing, and despite all the excitement and possibility that awaits I feel really lonely and uncared for.  without a serious girlfriend who I care for like I cared for LeViTY way back when, I truly feel barren.  I feel like I have infinite love and knowledge to share and nobody to share it with.  I feel that with my new understandings and the actual will-power to see them all through, I will become the man that I have been looking to be for so long.  But a man who walks alone, for whatever reason.

While I had nothing to ask of anybody nor any REAL point to this thread, this is something of not so much a "fare thee well" as just a live, free-thought journal entry, a journal entry that others who I know or may know me may read, and if not, just something I can write so I can see my thoughts on the screen, written bare for me to come to terms with.  Today is one of those lonely days I so descriptively touched on, and the second day I've heard from not one friend.  Not one.  And I KNOW they're all calling each other.  It's tough, but I know I'll make it.  I feel that I really won't be much fun or of much help to anybody at all until I figure out who I am all over again and see it through to the end.  It's a very discomforting thought, but I truly think it's the truth.  I guess it really is my destiny to walk alone.  I just wish I knew why.

DON'T SMOKE AND DO NOTHING!!! POINTLESS!!

SMOKE AND DO THINGS!!! You'll see how it lights up then.

I smoke to do things. A little buzz and everything you do becomes a thousand times more interesting, and you get extra energy. When you get home at night, and you rest after a long day of having fun doing things while having a nice buzz, and then before you go to sleep you smoke a joint or so and sleep nicely, to wake up refreshed and ready for the next morning.
STOCK UP ON FRUIT, fruit makes great, healthy, munchies.

DON'T SMOKE CONSTANTLY! Smoke for a week, quit for 4 days, smoke for a week, quit for a week, smoke for 4 days, quit for a week, and repeat cycle randomly. A good way to do this is to promise yourself not to buy another bag for a set period of time after the last one has been finished. And when you get to the point where one good joint hasn't got you quite high, TAKE A BREAK FOR GOD'S SAKE!

If you smoke every day all day that becomes consensus reality, it is not an altered state anymore, the altered state is being sober.
Wasn't the very point of smoking weed finding new things? You should always keep that ambition alive. Pot isn't enough. Pot helps, and is great when used randomly and not all-day-every-day-forever. More like all-day-every-day-for-a-week-then-stop-for-a-while. I prefer binges, that way when I smoke it's fresh when I stop it's fresh. My mind never stays in one place that way, and things stay new.

It's a herb, an helpful herb. Consider it like food. Will you eat a cheeseburger for breakfast lunch and dinner every day for years?

The best way to use it is to use it in situations where it can be helpful.
Insomnia? Smoke some pot. If you can sleep, why smoke?
Pre-Exam anxiety? Smoke a bit to calm you down so you can focus, but not so much as to cloud your mind.
Just want to have fun? Smoke a bit and go do something interesting.
Want to see something in a new light? Smoke some pot/stop smoking if you have been smoking.
Have been sitting on your arse for extended periods of time? Smoke some pot/stop smoking pot if you have been, to change your mindset, focus on finding something to do, and go do it.

The key is, when being high is more common than not being high, your not high anymore when you smoke, but sober, and you are high when your sober... Otherwise, altered state doesn't apply.

To me there is nothing more disgusting than sitting at home doing nothing and just smoking pot when you have the opportunity to do something constructive and/or fun. I mean, if the option was available, I'd never be at home! I try and do as much stuff outside of home as possible.

PS: Sorry for the bump, but I feel this is relevant.

OfflineEnthrall
Mr ?
 User Gallery

#11133772 - 09/26/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Basically thats the reason I quit weed. I got sober for long enough to realize how much better the world is without the haze. Then I had a epiphany that marijuana suppresses certain life feelings and experiences. Pain, sorrow, joy, etc are all parts of the life experience and if your smoking weed to reject the sorrow or negative emotions then your missing out on what it feels like to be human. IMO

--------------------

Offlinebryguy
Enigma
 User Gallery

Loc: ooo
Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: Enthrall]
    #11133947 - 09/26/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think I'm sort of the opposite of many of the people here, but I didn't smoke as long and only did it on a smaller scale; I think I used it more to enhance my life than as an activity in itself (Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill high?).

I smoked about three times a week for six months, then once every month or two up until the beginning of the past summer, and it was almost never with other people. For some reason I just never got into the group setting, I always liked far more to pack my bowl and go off by myself for a walk through the woods. I always love nature when kind of buzzed in any season, as everything is sharper and crisper. The sunlight is brighter and more inviting; the stillness of winter has a sort of warmth and energy to it. I'd usually save getting any higher for at night, since I get too paranoid walking around blazed during the daytime (with a notable exception, during which I smoked about a half in one day in various hidden locations across my campus).

But it always gave me more energy, and gave me the will to do many new and interesting things, so when I gave it up I had the opposite effects and sort of fell into a depression. I've finally found a happy equilibrium now, though, and may start out again if I can center myself enough.

--------------------
Life is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury and signifying nothing

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #11133992 - 09/26/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Unrelated:

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: The Centre]
    #11134841 - 09/27/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Centre said:

I smoke to do things. A little buzz and everything you do becomes a thousand times more interesting, and you get extra energy. When you get home at night, and you rest after a long day of having fun doing things while having a nice buzz, and then before you go to sleep you smoke a joint or so and sleep nicely, to wake up refreshed and ready for the next morning.

DON'T SMOKE CONSTANTLY! Smoke for a week, quit for 4 days, smoke for a week, quit for a week, smoke for 4 days, quit for a week, and repeat cycle randomly. A good way to do this is to promise yourself not to buy another bag for a set period of time after the last one has been finished. And when you get to the point where one good joint hasn't got you quite high, TAKE A BREAK FOR GOD'S SAKE!

If you smoke every day all day that becomes consensus reality, it is not an altered state anymore, the altered state is being sober.
Wasn't the very point of smoking weed finding new things? You should always keep that ambition alive. Pot isn't enough. Pot helps, and is great when used randomly and not all-day-every-day-forever. More like all-day-every-day-for-a-week-then-stop-for-a-while. I prefer binges, that way when I smoke it's fresh when I stop it's fresh. My mind never stays in one place that way, and things stay new.

It's a herb, an helpful herb. Consider it like food. Will you eat a cheeseburger for breakfast lunch and dinner every day for years?

Pre-Exam anxiety? Smoke a bit to calm you down so you can focus, but not so much as to cloud your mind.
Want to see something in a new light? Smoke some pot/stop smoking if you have been smoking.
Have been sitting on your arse for extended periods of time? Smoke some pot/stop smoking pot if you have been, to change your mindset, focus on finding something to do, and go do it.

The key is, when being high is more common than not being high, your not high anymore when you smoke, but sober, and you are high when your sober... Otherwise, altered state doesn't apply.

To me there is nothing more disgusting than sitting at home doing nothing and just smoking pot when you have the opportunity to do something constructive and/or fun. I mean, if the option was available, I'd never be at home! I try and do as much stuff outside of home as possible.

i feel the same way. :greenthumb:

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: trees]
    #11134897 - 09/27/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Two year old threads, LOL

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: Hanky]
    #11135506 - 09/27/09 03:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

two years old indeed, but its a good one!
could be nice to have HB walk in and give us his new point of view, what happened since this post? what's his situation now?

as for me... i had a big bad fall back into letting my self be led by other people, and now i'm slowly trying to pick my self out again, it had nothing to do with the drug this time though... but yeah, i forgot my self somewhere and let my self take the easy way again!

through out these two years i've had mostly bad experiences with cannabis and i have a feeling like i'm going to have a couple more since i have for the first time in my life finally grown some cannabis... this is what's waiting on the roof (this photo is about 5 days old)

i really don't smoke much these days, but i miss it a lot!

--------------------

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

Re: the perils of not smoking pot ... excitement and disappointment in a transitional period. [Re: trees]
    #11137709 - 09/27/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Quote:

The Centre said:

i feel the same way. :greenthumb:

Ditto.
I can't really relate to the way bud makes the OP feel. I don't just sit around and do nothing when I'm high, I like to get out and take a walk or try to do something productive. I understand where he's coming from though. I was hanging out with a circle of friends at the beginning of my pot smoking career and all we would do is sit around and get high. They were so boring, I couldn't stand it. At first I was content with it because weed was so new that I didn't have to do anything exciting with it. But it caught up with me fast, I abruptly cut off contact with these people because it's not my style.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies