Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinechemiKalz
u r tripp0r?
Male

Loc: upstate ny
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: Stephen]
    #6944174 - 05/20/07 08:13 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i liked the part about you getting out of your car and mumbling in your boxers about nonsense.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineozzyozzyozzy
Australian
 User Gallery

Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6944262 - 05/20/07 08:37 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I love how Grizzy comes out of nowhere for a huge irrelevant gun rant. The dude crashed his car, you certainly showed everyone by saying how redblooded and manly you are for threatening to shoot some stranger over the internet. Tell me again how this has anything to do with guns?

Also, for the record, just because it's in the constitution doesn't make it infallible. The constitution can be amended -- note how gun ownership is itself an amendment, and laws are written by man and thus inherently imperfect. Just because it's protected by the constitution isn't a trump card in the argument for ownership of weapons. Although, I'm sure you'd love to get into that [naturally assuming I'm against the civilian ownership of weapons because I'm criticizing YOU], since the thread has been a gun ownership discussion since the start. What the hell are we doing talking about drugs on this forum anyway? Methinks these junkies got a little confused with the URL.

Edit: My apologies, that was Stephen that brought up the 4th amendment. Nevertheless, you come off as an absurdly triggerhappy paranoid media-child. Drop the macho crap and get back to the topic at hand.

Edited by ozzyozzyozzy (05/20/07 08:41 PM)

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: ozzyozzyozzy]
    #6944378 - 05/20/07 08:59 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Let me put it this way...

If you are a normal stable person.. LSD is very pleasurable experience..

If you are a psychotic person.. LSD can exponetially increase your psychosis.. and even cause a skitzophrenic break..

Sounds like thats what happend to you..

Go to a doctor and get evaluated...

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6944382 - 05/20/07 09:00 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I personally know that lsd or other typical psychedelics can make people who are huge idiots into even bigger idiots.
Thats a fact.
Your idiot friend on pcp could look just like some other idiot on lsd, even though the drugs are totally different.

A person I know who is out of control when on ANYTHING would have done the same. Surprisingly he is very smart when sober, but shows the true colors of an almost undefinable mental illness when totally blasted on anything from alcohol, to psychedelics.
Thats why I only chill with him at get togethers.
I have never tripped with him and dont ever plan on it.

Last time I chilled with him it was at a trey Anastasio show.
He ate a bunch of really good lsd(definately lsd) and got lost in the fenced in arrangement of port-o-johns.
We were waiting for him at the entrance/exit, and then just left.
He watched/heard the show from the lot.
He seriously got lost or jumped the fence.
He was then eventually kicked out of the show.
Knowing the human travesty that he is all the time, id guess he did any of the following:
Exposed himself to some girl, hit a security guard after they were simply questioning him, pissed on the port-o-john, pissed ON someone, freaked some people out by acting like the fucking nut that he is,lit up a joint somewhere where he shouldnt have, tried to smoke up a security guard, punched someone who got "to close", threatened someone and started a fight, or he just looked like a fucking drunk and spun nutcase and invited unwanted attention in some other outragious way.
I have seen this guy take a piss in his own refrigerator, and the bathroom was 4 feet from the refrigerator.

In short, its not the psychedelics, its the idiots who take them that make for the out of control stories.

I have taken MASSIVE doses of lsd and ayahuasca, and in most ways I was in control and wouldnt need a sitter.

There are people who are just ridiculous enough to think lsd is pcp because they dont know shit about either drug through reading about them, and are simply worse/more fucked in the head than that poor retarded kid down the street.

Go masturbate, break other peoples things, and act stupid somewhere else ya fucking morally inept assholes........lol

Im glad I only knew this one dipshit, and he was only a part of my life for so long.

I believe that people can make lsd look like insanity, but that has little to do with how most people react to these drugs.

Pcp doesnt look so bad after reading lsd trip reports made by out of control holes in the ground.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (05/20/07 09:08 PM)

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: yageman]
    #6944472 - 05/20/07 09:17 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

After years of tripping with people.. ive learned that there are certain people that just fail the acid test.. miserebly..

They need zyprexa and abilify.. not lsd..

Offlinechipotlee
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: psikooz]
    #6945013 - 05/20/07 11:09 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

HAHAHAHA SHIT, that must of been the worst trip when your back to reality and behind some bars.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: chipotlee]
    #6945057 - 05/20/07 11:18 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I always thought I was insane before I used psychedelics. Then they showed me that everything under the hood is pretty clean and under control. I'm just kind of eccentric.

I read a story about somebody who ate some mushrooms and then got naked and started beating the shit out of his friends. I guess psychedelics do just push some people over the edge. I just can't imagine memory loss from shrooms...

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: areyouskankin]
    #6945772 - 05/21/07 03:32 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

areyouskankin said:This is when it gets fucked up. all my friends say i was acting completely normal, 3 hours in i start acting a little antsy. then all of the sudden, i snap, i get violent,

Did you smoke marijuana or drink alcohol at any point during those three hours? It sounds like your inhibitions were lowered suddenly. On the other hand, LSD can lower inhibitions all by itself.

OfflineThe Gnome
Geektarist
Male

Loc: Tasmania - Ozzyland
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #6945928 - 05/21/07 06:20 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Where i am from in Tasmania PCP is very common, usually as an alternate to Ecstasy.
PCP makes you scattered and delusional - ie. you won't know who anyone is, you'll think that you recognize people who you've never seen before and are generally disorientated (from my experience and others).

2 hits of acid is quite a decent amount, i wouldn't be surprised if you just had a good trip and freaked out... though i'm sure that's what everybody else has said.

--------------------
- The best things in life are free - ... though there ARE some cool flashy lights over there for a buck fifty..

*I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like, it's got a basket-a-bell-that-rings-and-things-to make it look good*

"Who are the brain police?" - Zappa.

Offlinesxe
Stranger

Loc: Deutschland
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: The Gnome]
    #6946065 - 05/21/07 07:22 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I would also say that it was LSD you took.
I don't think that you would be able to start your car-engine on PCP, on PCP you would be busy with trying to move yourself, but you could never walk to your car and even start it.
But the accident was also fault of your friends, they didn't hold you from going to your car, even though knowing that this was your first trip. I think that everyone made things in his first trip that one would never do when being sober, me for example took a public phone book and called random people for telling them how great LSD is and suggesting them that they should also take it. :grin:

--------------------
ich jag euch durch die nacht, lsd es macht verrückt

InvisibleGrizzyCappy
Explorer of Mind and Matter

Loc: TX - USA
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: sxe]
    #6947034 - 05/21/07 12:22 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Let me put something into perspective for you folks real quick:

Out of all the times I've ever seen or heard of a car crashing into a house - 90% of the time it's a REAL BAD GUY running from the cops.

Hello? Anyone else on earth? Anyone ever watch police chases on tv?
Ahh - now I got ya thinkin', huh?

Keep thinkin' now...

So, knowing that most of the time it's a murderer or bank robber or other suicisal criminal - who has already clearly shown that he is willing to risk killing others(drove into your house): Would you take chances and give him the benefit of the doubt?

Furthermore - let go the next step to state that I have excellent intuition with people. After talking to the guy(at gunpoint) for about a minute, I should be able to sense and tell that he's not a bad guy looking to do wrong, and I would put the gun down and come to his aid. I would care for him, treat him with 1st aid, and keep him safe and calm until an ambulance shows up.

I am a good person. I am not crazy. Don't be so quick to jump on me like that, please. If I was a jerk and crazy and all that - would I respond so nicely right now? Or would I have replied by talking shit?

Think about that simple fact for a second.

Finally, someone asked about why I posted and said that it's out of left field with a gun rant. BALONEY, sir! Let me tell you why my post is VERY important:

This guy, and others - need to be shaken into reality and understand that the world is not as safe as they think it is. They need to understand that as they run around treating it like a playground, they have to keep others in perspective. Have some respect, have some restraint - don't take drugs you don't know about, take from trusted sources only, and have a good sitter. Bury the car keys, please.

I would much rather someone read my post and go "woah, I better be careful" rather than to just sit around, pat each other on the back, and face the potential future tragedies of others that wander into the world and cause chaos.

Be careful folks. That's all. Let's not talk about the gun thing, because honestly - I don't need a gun. I still have a bow and arrow, a baseball bat, a knife, and even the spoon in the kitchen drawer.

But all those weapons put together do not equal the weapon that the OP used - a car is 10 times more deadly than any gun. (Add that to the prior scene, the fact that a car ramming is considered Assault with a Deadly Weapon.)

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #6947079 - 05/21/07 12:34 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:
Let me put something into perspective for you folks real quick:

Out of all the times I've ever seen or heard of a car crashing into a house - 90% of the time it's a REAL BAD GUY running from the cops.

Hello?  Anyone else on earth?  Anyone ever watch police chases on tv?
Ahh - now I got ya thinkin', huh?

Keep thinkin' now...

So, knowing that most of the time it's a murderer or bank robber or other suicisal criminal - who has already clearly shown that he is willing to risk killing others(drove into your house):  Would you take chances and give him the benefit of the doubt?

Furthermore - let go the next step to state that I have excellent intuition with people.  After talking to the guy(at gunpoint) for about a minute, I should be able to sense and tell that he's not a bad guy looking to do wrong, and I would put the gun down and come to his aid.  I would care for him, treat him with 1st aid, and keep him safe and calm until an ambulance shows up.

I am a good person.  I am not crazy.  Don't be so quick to jump on me like that, please.  If I was a jerk and crazy and all that - would I respond so nicely right now?  Or would I have replied by talking shit?

Think about that simple fact for a second.

Finally, someone asked about why I posted and said that it's out of left field with a gun rant.  BALONEY, sir!  Let me tell you why my post is VERY important:

This guy, and others - need to be shaken into reality and understand that the world is not as safe as they think it is.  They need to understand that as they run around treating it like a playground, they have to keep others in perspective.  Have some respect, have some restraint - don't take drugs you don't know about, take from trusted sources only, and have a good sitter.  Bury the car keys, please.

I would much rather someone read my post and go "woah, I better be careful" rather than to just sit around, pat each other on the back, and face the potential future tragedies of others that wander into the world and cause chaos.

Be careful folks.  That's all.  Let's not talk about the gun thing, because honestly - I don't need a gun.  I still have a bow and arrow, a baseball bat, a knife, and even the spoon in the kitchen drawer.

But all those weapons put together do not equal the weapon that the OP used - a car is 10 times more deadly than any gun.  (Add that to the prior scene, the fact that a car ramming is considered Assault with a Deadly Weapon.)

Not that it matters, but I respect you more with every post you make.... so keep posting :lol:

Very well said.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: GrizzyCappy]
    #6947177 - 05/21/07 01:05 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GrizzyCappy said:
You're lucky to be alive.

Yes, under those circumstances it seems like a miracle that no one got killed!

Offlinerhet
Stranger

Re: does this sound like lsd or pcp? [Re: Rhizoid]
    #6949623 - 05/21/07 10:33 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i've had a similar experience on strong acid, in regards to changing into other people. I was playing with a plexi-glass mirror, that I would bend and pull away from my face. Every time I pulled away I turned into a different person... a woman, black guy, old man, then the devil and I freaked out and dropped the mirror.

I think you bit off more than you could chew when you went back for more. and/or she might've had one vial that was stronger than the other.

Also, how long did the trip last? I've run into a lot of people passing off psychedlic amphetamines as acid... they last longer and are less visual.

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com

Edited by rhet (05/21/07 10:40 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder