Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: islander20]
    #7966342 - 02/01/08 07:50 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

thinking of getting a vapor bros, this leads me to believe that it works well for salvia too?

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecheech
third eyeenhanced entity

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: islander20]
    #8536685 - 06/18/08 10:17 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i own a vaporizer too.. it goes up to 230 degrees celcius. do you think thats hot enuff to work? i own one of these:

http://aromed.com/en/index.html

in my opinion the best vaporizers there are..
i use it together with a huge erlenmeyer type of bong with a 5 litre water holding bottom part and a 1.2 metre long glass pipe leading up to my mouth.

ive never tried salvia in it.. but im sure i could load up a huge amount of vapor in the bong before actually taking it all in with one breath.

OfflineComplex
combo breaker

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8537041 - 06/18/08 12:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:

Cartoon architectures: trimmed with Asian Clouds, Asian Wavelet patterns, Asian flame patterns, Poles with cuffs, piping and animal heads, layered arches.

It is absolutely amazing how accurate that is.  I have only recently began using salvia regularly (every other day for about 2 weeks now) and EVERY one of my experiences have been extremely cartoony and very organic (cartooy farms where i see lots of fruit and vegetables or cartoony rivers with lots of cartoony foilage on the banks) I was wondering if theres a certain significance this particular motif holds, although each of my experiences differ, the theme is always that of a cartoon.

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: Complex]
    #8537259 - 06/18/08 02:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Complex said:
Quote:

redgreenvines said:

Cartoon architectures: trimmed with Asian Clouds, Asian Wavelet patterns, Asian flame patterns, Poles with cuffs, piping and animal heads, layered arches.

It is absolutely amazing how accurate that is.  I have only recently began using salvia regularly (every other day for about 2 weeks now) and EVERY one of my experiences have been extremely cartoony and very organic (cartooy farms where i see lots of fruit and vegetables or cartoony rivers with lots of cartoony foilage on the banks) I was wondering if theres a certain significance this particular motif holds, although each of my experiences differ, the theme is always that of a cartoon.

thats just where lady salvia decides to take you :shrug:

to the poster above, aromed most likely wont work, vapor cannon only works because iit can achieve temperatures in excess of 300C, salvinorin vaporizes around 280C i believe

damn seeing this thread again makes me want to get a vapor bros and like a kilo of plain leaf salvia

--------------------
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8537363 - 06/18/08 02:56 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 04:00 PM)

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: oxalic32]
    #8537995 - 06/18/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

the vapor box style vaps with ceramic element can get around 300C on their top settings, the vapor bros, is the highest quality of them so ive heard

this isnt the only report of someone using a vapor cannon tho, it is possible, just kind hard, and ud kinda need a bong to cool the air from the vaporizer, cause itd be really hot an harsh on the throat and lungs

sagewisdom and the other site are kind of right, most commercial vaporizers wouldn work, especially the volcano and other forced air type vapes, but the passive air style of the vapor cannon allows the air in the chamber of the heating element to contine heating, because there is no current to cool it down, and it can reach the teperatures necessary for vaporization, but it would prove difficult to do this without combusting the material, but if you use a bong to cool it down it wouldnt matter much anyway

--------------------
-----

Offlineoxalic32
Male
    #8538491 - 06/18/08 08:39 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/18/10 09:52 PM)

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#8538824 - 06/18/08 10:12 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

if u want to get anything u should do it really often to get ur reverse tolerance going

if nothing else this could be useful for reverse tolerance without potentially killing ur lungs

--------------------
-----

Offlineoxalic32
Male
    #8542605 - 06/19/08 10:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/20/10 12:11 PM)

Offlinecheech
third eyeenhanced entity

#8543352 - 06/20/08 03:39 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i got myself another vaporizer.. it looked similar to the one you call the cannon. it goes up to 500 farenheit. got it on ebay for 35 euros.. even a grinder was included.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Vaporizer-Vaporiser-Verdampfer-Bong-Regelbar-HIGH-END_W0QQitemZ180254972651QQihZ008QQcategoryZ35507QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

will this work for salvia? im gonna build myself a little water filter unit in between. i tried it with some weed, but it was a little too warm for my taste as im used to vaporizing thru a bong.

what do you think? will one big leaf get me going? cos thats all my salvia plant has donated to me at this time. i only take what my plant gives me.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

#8544988 - 06/20/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

just cause they dont reccomend it doesnt mean it cant be done, it could just mean that salvia is illegal where they are and they dont want to get in trouble, or that they know it can be done, and dont recommend it because it can be an overly intense experience for many people to handle (remember, they maket to stoners, not psychonauts like most people on these boards, and there are a lot of stoners who are just irreponsible with their drugs)

notice the letter does not say that it cant be done, it just says its not reccomended, so it just needs to be tested

if i were you id just do it

--------------------
-----

Offlineoxalic32
Male
    #8550610 - 06/22/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/20/10 12:46 PM)

Offlineoxalic32
Male
    #8558506 - 06/24/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Played with my vaporizer. Got little to no effects. Vapor was not visible (It can be invisible when i vaporize marijuana i let it get a little bit hazy looking).

Tried it w/o and with bubbler attached. Neither produced significant results. Smoking it seems to be much stronger. I'm going to smoke some more, as far as vaping goes i couldnt get mine to vape it.

InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: myndreach]
    #8558514 - 06/24/08 01:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You can vape salvia?

So all that shit about torch lighters is complete bullshit right?

I've never used a torch lighter but I always wondered why people were so adamant about using one. If you can vape salvia there's no reason to use a torch lighter at all.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: Innominate]
    #8558519 - 06/24/08 02:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

salvia vaporizes at a high temp
thats y most ppl say use torchs
but they are unnecessary

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom