Home | Community | Message Board

The Hawk's Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Salvia, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf
    #6941878 - 05/20/07 09:50 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

First I would mention that I am an experienced Salvia user. See my thread for further information about this great plant teacher. Despite my experience, all of the following was done with a sober sitter sitting at the foot of the bed I was on.

The tiniest amount of Salvia (small pinch of plain dried leaf) was placed in the vaporizer and smoked. This was the first time using our new vaporizer for Salvia, so I proceeded cautiously. There was a slight rubbery feeling to my body and slight head-buzz, but that was it. I figured, "Well, okay. That should help with my reverse-tolerance if nothing else."

About what would be 1/4 to 1/3 of a bowl in a normal bong bowl was loaded, and smoked in 3 long draws. I way laying on my side, and felt the buzzing in my body coming fast, so I laid back and mumbled "kill the lights..." My girlfriend killed them then sat down next to me. I remember feeling her with my right hand, thinking, "Damnit, I'm so easily distracted and now I can feel her with my hand so this might not go deep, I'll just rest my hand on my belly then..."

BAM!

I was unzipped by countless zippers, whose teeth were made of fractal Legos, and was in Salvia Space, a swirling mass of reality being unzipped in the same manner. It felt wonderful and enlightening, like the veil had been pulled back. I've been there before, and although I didn't feel I was deep enough to contact Lady Salvia, I was DEFINITELY there.

I watched the swirling mass, and had forgotten who or what I was. I felt like pure consciousness and full of emotions such as happiness, love, peace, etc. One zipper formed the sillouette of a "man" with countelss more inside him, almost like those little dolls you open with another one inside, where there are like 5 in each one, smaller and smaller. He was extremely benevolent, and next to him appeared a smaller version. These Salvia Spirits said nothing, but were very kind and made me feel wonderful.

I heard a loud car horn, and it brought a feeling that there was something going on somewhere else. Where was I? What am I? There is a whole other place called "reality" that is inconsequential, keep diving into the Salvia Space and ignore it.

Slowly I began to realize I had a body, and was slowly "re-zipped" together and the Salvia Space began to fade. I took my first big breath and realized who I was again. I let out a loud laugh and had a shit-eating grin for about twenty minutes. The afterglow of the Salvia experience is what I most love, I think. Being bi-polar, it is a great self-medication (I won't take pills, I have it mildly) and mood elevator.

If you are having trouble with breaking through on Salvia, a vaporizer is the way to go!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: myndreach]
    #6942108 - 05/20/07 11:22 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

the zipper analogy is good
  but do you know why it is like that??
  it is actually the reality folding over
  but it is also made up of your thought.  this reality is connected with the others like a daisy chain.  by folding your thought inward you will access the other realities that are also made up of thought.  they are also all holographic.
  Salvia allows you to fold your thought in :thumbup:
  I have a theory called "The Donut Theory"  that I will post for you later.  when you read it you will understand.  I have found that it helps greatly to breakthrough.  It took me some years to grasp the concept and develop the theory but after using Salvia knowing the theory I have found it to be true.  at least in my reality hehe.
    the folding can look like zippers where the realities fold over :thumbup:
  zippers with rounded edges and teeth

--------------------
Yay people can run their mouth and belittle me on here and when I defend myself its not ok.  What a fucking great place this is huh??      Then people can give me bad ratings and when I return the favor  an admin deletes it for them.
  WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
  I SEE HOW THIS PLACE IS

Edited by cpw1971 (05/20/07 11:23 AM)

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: cpw1971]
    #6942317 - 05/20/07 12:26 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:

yep yep :smile: exactly

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #7811703 - 12/29/07 10:49 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
the zipper analogy is good
  but do you know why it is like that??
  it is actually the reality folding over
  but it is also made up of your thought.  this reality is connected with the others like a daisy chain.  by folding your thought inward you will access the other realities that are also made up of thought.  they are also all holographic.
  Salvia allows you to fold your thought in :thumbup:
  I have a theory called "The Donut Theory"  that I will post for you later.  when you read it you will understand.  I have found that it helps greatly to breakthrough.  It took me some years to grasp the concept and develop the theory but after using Salvia knowing the theory I have found it to be true.  at least in my reality hehe.
    the folding can look like zippers where the realities fold over :thumbup:

Loved that zipper description too. Have you posted your donut theory yet? You have said some very interesting things, things that I was pondering on as well. Mainly what are these ripples or folds? and are they memories or consciousness etc.. I have tried Salvia less than a dozen times however I am fortunate to be very sensitive to the effects. I also have experienced that feeling that someone wrote about on another site that reads: It seems as if one simply escapes linear time altogether and finds that all temporal coordinates are randomly accessible instantaneously. One thing that really got me thinking was what kind of landmarks are there in our memories that let us know exactley were we are in time (much like landmarks on a horizon such as a tree or mountain to let us know where we have been and where we are now). Anyway I'll do some searching in case you have posted your theory already. Thank you and take care.

--------------------
Diversity is the spice of life

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7812741 - 12/30/07 09:25 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia is excellent for isolating or unearthing motifs.

When I say the word motif, I mean an image, or symbol, or idea that can be repeated like wall paper or that can pervade like fabric or that can be used like an elemental sub unit when constructing a mental experience or world.

I have become more interested in the sudden appearance of certain motifs (in salviaspace) which I was unconcerned about before experimenting with salvia. While the motifs that I have experienced are not unique to me, they seem very personal - almost like archetypes.

This is a list of my salvia Motifs:

The Garden: Picket Fence, Children or small people gardenning, Little gardener trucks and tools.

The Open Book of Pages: flipping pages, flying pages, turning pages, living pages.

The Furniture: living and merging

The Wheel: Game show wheel, Carnival, Ferris, Carousel.

Cartoon architectures: trimmed with Asian Clouds, Asian Wavelet patterns, Asian flame patterns, Poles with cuffs, piping and animal heads, layered arches.

Vines: composed of regular gemetric elements in bright primary colors.

Silent beings: knowing and caring and pervasive.

Wise Aunts and Mothers.

Elf like characters with pointed ears and striped sleeves and leggings.

Various small birds, crustaceans, fish, insects, ducks, dogs.

Multiple hands, feet, eyes, ears.

Multiple concentric layers like matryoshka - russian dolls.

Zippers, tears and rends, withor without gravitic forces.

Many motifs occur to others that I have not encountered Or the way that we report them differs significantly enough that they seem to be unrelated.

---------------------

The appearance of these motifs can be singular or multiple like wallpaper or even 3-D wall paper - Filling the air, and seemingly fundamental as components or building blocks of space. Often they seem to have full intelligence or to extend the sense of self in directions that are uncanny.

the very idea of being fundamental, is a pervasive motif.

For me - prior to the appearance of any of these, my vision will seem to go double (or more) and then the air will seem thicker like a clear gelly, and the body may seem all over the place. Then the motifs may emerge, and the visionary experience then unfolds.

In many ways this sounds a bit like bringing on a dream state.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: redgreenvines]
    #7812929 - 12/30/07 11:37 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I too have seen most of those motifs redgreen
  have you seen the reality stretchers yet?? 
another one is when this reality all becomes one solid fabric and you realize it is inhabited by an entity much like the way we inhabit our bodies.

mother of pearl
  here...
  "ok  here goes my interpretation of Reality through the use of Salvia..........
    when the buzz hits hard I experience folding of the reality. It can also solidify like the air is as solid as everything else. sometimes the reality can flatten out in front of you.  sometimes you can become objects nearby.  I call this stage the inbetween.  to make it all the way through and into another reality or dimension this one has to fold over.  this reality is created by thought and all matter is made up of thought energy.  thought itself is actually what folds over. by tuning the thought you can access many thought created realities "infinity".
  now  to my "Donut Theory"
  picture the center hole in a donut. this center is now our screen of reality. the reality you see now.  the inner ring of the donut is what projects onto the screen. now picture that the donut spins inside itself and lines up a new center ring. the surface of this new ring projects another new reality onto the screen in the center.  theres many many realities on the donut.  the donut is your conscious and subconscious and superconscious.  by turning your thought inward like the donut you can access the realities easier because you will now know what is going on.  It also explains why I find myself in other lives"
    theres much more to the theory than I posted but thats just the basic idea of it

but yeah  you should be able to access any point in any dimension instantly. any time also
  because the time space is connected to the fabric of this reality and probably others too. you can separate from the fabric itself.
  I haven't been doing my research on this lately so maybe I should break out some Salvia later :cool:

also heres one more thing to consider about the fabric of reality...
    a planets weight pulls on this fabric and creates gravity.

--------------------
Yay people can run their mouth and belittle me on here and when I defend myself its not ok.  What a fucking great place this is huh??      Then people can give me bad ratings and when I return the favor  an admin deletes it for them.
  WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
  I SEE HOW THIS PLACE IS

Edited by cpw1971 (12/30/07 11:39 AM)

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

#7813277 - 12/30/07 01:31 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
I too have seen most of those motifs redgreen
  have you seen the reality stretchers yet?? 
another one is when this reality all becomes one solid fabric and you realize it is inhabited by an entity much like the way we inhabit our bodies.

mother of pearl
  here...
  "ok  here goes my interpretation of Reality through the use of Salvia..........
    when the buzz hits hard I experience folding of the reality. It can also solidify like the air is as solid as everything else. sometimes the reality can flatten out in front of you.  sometimes you can become objects nearby.  I call this stage the inbetween.  to make it all the way through and into another reality or dimension this one has to fold over.  this reality is created by thought and all matter is made up of thought energy.  thought itself is actually what folds over. by tuning the thought you can access many thought created realities "infinity".
  now  to my "Donut Theory"
  picture the center hole in a donut. this center is now our screen of reality. the reality you see now.  the inner ring of the donut is what projects onto the screen. now picture that the donut spins inside itself and lines up a new center ring. the surface of this new ring projects another new reality onto the screen in the center.  theres many many realities on the donut.  the donut is your conscious and subconscious and superconscious.  by turning your thought inward like the donut you can access the realities easier because you will now know what is going on.  It also explains why I find myself in other lives"
    theres much more to the theory than I posted but thats just the basic idea of it

but yeah  you should be able to access any point in any dimension instantly. any time also
  because the time space is connected to the fabric of this reality and probably others too. you can separate from the fabric itself.
  I haven't been doing my research on this lately so maybe I should break out some Salvia later :cool:

also heres one more thing to consider about the fabric of reality...
    a planets weight pulls on this fabric and creates gravity.

Thank you very much for the response. I think I understand what you are saying. I am how ever naive to the Salvia scene so I'll need to experiment more and develop a better understanding (or feel) of the whole Salvia experience (all within the context of working and raising a family). I'm going to try my part at growing some plants to both perpetuate the species and keep myself stocked. 

I'll be getting a vaporizer eventually as well (smoking straight close's my sinus's up completely and cuts down my breathing a lot)

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#7813455 - 12/30/07 02:21 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

cpw1971,
both folding and donuts are the mind's effort to interpolate smoothly between collected fragments or collected totalities.
the totalities stack up since brain signals fade moreslowly.
your folds are stacked realities, unfaded reality moments, with "logical" joints added (the folds).

i try to "see", by adding nothing.

also, i hope people realize you dont need special equipment or torches to smoke salvia effectively.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male
    #7813567 - 12/30/07 02:59 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

heres what led me to the donut theory...
I have had times where the reality flattened out like in a painting. sometimes I would just see swirls here and there. sometimes this reality just became solid around me and I couldn't move at all.
other times it was like I took this reality and just folded it up all the way like I packed it into a suitcase or something but instantly I found myself somewhere else. it was like this reality here but I was just somewhere else.
I have had times where people with me were talking and it bugged me.
there seems to be a stage where it just feels yucky and fluidy and you get itchy and thoughts seem to loop. and sometimes you get the laughs and feel gravitational pulls ect..
a lot of peole that try Salvia get stuck at that stage and dont realize theres much much more to it than just that. they forget they even smoked Salvia and become scared. thats the ego loss stage and can be bypassed. When you have a full blown breakthrough to another dimension it can be amazing and awe inspiring.
whenever I come back from that side I always wish I could have stayed longer. I also start talking like 90 miles a minute to try to explain what I saw.

mother of pearl..
unless you have a really really hot vaporizer it wont work.
you could however extract Salvinorin and vaporize on a piece of aluminum foil or just hit it crack pipe style.

--------------------
  WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
  I SEE HOW THIS PLACE IS

Edited by cpw1971 (12/30/07 03:01 PM)

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
    #7813588 - 12/30/07 03:06 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

this thread is good reading

I have a shitload of plain leaf.. this really makes me want to go out and buy a vaporizer damnit

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: Seventy]
    #7813798 - 12/30/07 04:11 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

sevinty
I buy my leaf by the pound or kilo and make my own extract.
The best extract I have made was....
10x unstandardized and made with Iso alcohol 93% and left a bit moist from the water content. this makes it very smooth and tasty. so smooth you can take HUGE monster tokes and hold them easier. you can use a regular lighter and pipe. I also pack only one hit at a time.
make sure if you make this kind of extract that if only smells like Salvia and not the alcohol anymore. it should be flaky yet a bit moist.

this kind of extract has launched me farther than any other from 3 big tokes.
another thing that will double the power of that is using reverse tolerance.
take a small toke and let it out in 5 to 10 seconds. this will get the Salvinorin fresh into your system. wait a half an hour and then do it right.

--------------------
  WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
  I SEE HOW THIS PLACE IS

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

#7813999 - 12/30/07 05:07 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
sevinty
I buy my leaf by the pound or kilo and make my own extract.
The best extract I have made was....
10x unstandardized and made with Iso alcohol 93% and left a bit moist from the water content. this makes it very smooth and tasty. so smooth you can take HUGE monster tokes and hold them easier. you can use a regular lighter and pipe. I also pack only one hit at a time.
make sure if you make this kind of extract that if only smells like Salvia and not the alcohol anymore. it should be flaky yet a bit moist.

this kind of extract has launched me farther than any other from 3 big tokes.
another thing that will double the power of that is using reverse tolerance.
take a small toke and let it out in 5 to 10 seconds. this will get the Salvinorin fresh into your system. wait a half an hour and then do it right.

"So that is what reverse tolerance means". Thank you very much for that excellent tip. I'll definitely do that the next chance I get.

I have made 8x enhanced with acetone and 2 ounces of dried leaves. Next time I do it I'm going to use naptha after ward and see how I do.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#7814527 - 12/30/07 07:22 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

vaporizer is not necessary, and it can be an expensive and frustrating option.
plain leaf works fine.
i like short fat joints of it.
3 big pulls and hello strangeness!

for pure salvinorin, i put it on cigarette paper, and smoke tiny fragments of that

OfflineSiekoaktiv
version 2.0
Male

#7814649 - 12/30/07 07:56 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I thought the little embers that keep a joint lit aren't hot enough to vaporize Salvinorin...

--------------------
I'm in need of a sterile sporeprint, if anyone wants to do a trade for some seeds or something, or maybe just for free if you have a lot of them............. i'd really appreciate it :mushroom2:

NuggetPorch said - "YES! YES!!!! Coaster its Faint, but its fucking there YOU see it!!! Perhaps we are both on some sort of unusual wave length associated with unusual neuro-transmitters, mind expansion white light, or something we can not even begin to understand or fathom to conceive because it is a gift of insight or a curse given to us by powers beyond our control, something we are not meant to know."

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male
Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: Siekoaktiv]
    #7814716 - 12/30/07 08:20 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

they are plenty hot enough. I have smoked many joints of leaf and it works. it just harsh that way. moist 10x is SMOOOOTH

--------------------
  WELL FUCK YOU ASSHOLES
  I SEE HOW THIS PLACE IS

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#7816089 - 12/31/07 08:52 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

tiny droplets of safely warmed salvinorin reach your lungs conveyed in the smoke stream when you inhale burned leaf.
the vapor state of salvinorin is deadly hot.

an extraction of ash after smoking a joint will have no salvinorin

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

#7816980 - 12/31/07 02:50 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
vaporizer is not necessary, and it can be an expensive and frustrating option.
plain leaf works fine.
i like short fat joints of it.
3 big pulls and hello strangeness!

for pure salvinorin, i put it on cigarette paper, and smoke tiny fragments of that

Pure Salvinorin?.. Oh my". "You're in the 21st century and I've just learned how to rub two sticks together to make fire.. ha ha ha. Hopefully I will be able to try that someday. The pictures are great thanks.

--------------------

Edited by mother_of_pearl (12/31/07 05:59 PM)

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: myndreach]
    #7869421 - 01/12/08 05:20 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I just used a vapor genie pipe the other day and I only used one single leaf of plain salvia that I broke up into pieces just small enough to put in the pipe. I held in in for 30 seconds and laid down flat and closed my eyes. Once my dream was over I got up and opened my pipe to make sure it was plain leaf and not enhanced leaf by some bizarre mistake. I couldn't believe how smooth lucid and controllable the trip was with the plain leaf. I believe! 

Now like a lot of others I have realized I don't need enhanced any more really. I havn't tried it in a regular pipe but I can't imagine it being too much different. I'm still going to finish refining some extract with some naptha just for the experience and see what the pure salvinorin is like in the papers like redgreenvines mentions.

:laugh:

--------------------

Edited by mother_of_pearl (01/13/08 04:18 PM)

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannon Vaporizer and 1/4 bowl of plain Salvia leaf [Re: Seventy]
    #7965967 - 02/01/08 07:57 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Seventy said:
this thread is good reading

I have a shitload of plain leaf.. this really makes me want to go out and buy a vaporizer damnit

They were right about most vaporizers not being hot enough. I gave a herbalaire one away. I am how ever using a vapor genie (vaporizing pipe) and enjoying the hell out of it. Regular pipes were killing my lungs.

Offlineislander20
Shulginite

#7966162 - 02/01/08 08:49 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah vapor genies great, been using it daily for a while now, lol a 1/2 ounce has lasted me a month and a half.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Magic Flight Launch Box, Salvia, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience