Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineIron_Hymen
Shake Hands withBeef
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mass-of-two-shits
Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: Artnotwar]
    #6935200 - 05/18/07 03:45 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Its very pricey up here in massachusetts...somehow found this out from my teacher who probably tried it back in his days...

--------------------

#1 reason organized religion should be done away with. It's a message, and one that is open to speculation.
"Pray your own prayers and talk to God on your own.He doesn't want a fucking parrot, and he doesn't want a sheep"

GnuBobo:Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.
Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePopTop
I'll cut yourfeet!!

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: rhet]
    #6935272 - 05/18/07 04:07 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

So to sum up:

Meth is bad.

Drain Cleaner is good.

Chemistry is cool!

--------------------
Please be careful when picking up Poptops with hankys. A Poptop can cut a Hanky.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: PopTop]
    #6936587 - 05/18/07 10:44 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

to sum it up:

meth is bad

kill all tweakers before they kill you or your family

everyones out to get me

trust noone

the AFP and FBI are watching me

i seriously think they are inside my head

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: Teragon]
    #6937396 - 05/19/07 02:47 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Teragon said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
Meth is wrong tweaker

First off, I'm not a tweaker. I'm quite the opposite- I fucking hate amphetamines. I don't touch the stuff, but only because I don't enjoy the effects, not because I've been brainwashed.

If you haven't noticed, methamphetamine is prescribed to kids under the brand name Desoxyn. If used correctly and in therapeutic doses, it causes no horrible problems.

The problems lie in the illegality and abuse. Now granted we can't stop abuse, but you can seriously curtail the detriment from it. Meth isn't evil at all, the government's drug policies are. There is nothing "wrong" about meth. It's a chemical.

It's humans and the way they use them and govern them that are wrong. Don't blame a chemical.

Snap! Teragon dropping the knowledge like I have always known him to! There are no evil substances. Only when people choose to use them and do evil shit can they be associated with evil, but it all comes down to an individual's intent. As with all of life's choices and situations.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineWildLASER
Infinity In AGrain Of Salt

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: blissedout]
    #6937425 - 05/19/07 02:57 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I have smoked quite a bit of meth in my time, been up for almost 2 weeks, fucked up shit....

at one point I remember smoking meth with this huge fuckin meth/heroin dealer, and we are all smokin, and he goes "YOU GUYS THINK IM A COP DONT YOU", fuckin out of nowhere, then leaves and i call him and hes like sorry i gotta go......

he freaked out.. he had been on it for SEVEN YEARS EVERYDAY, mad carzy peruvian kid, yeah, i almost thought he was one who narcd me out, guess ill never know, i dont think so tho.....

but yes, if you dont want it around you, make it known, that shit freaked me out, id hafta have benzos and opiates to chill out, opiates while on it preferably, but yes, fuck it all....

--------------------
,'~Þ

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: zoso507]
    #6937605 - 05/19/07 03:38 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zoso507 said:

The San Francisco Chronicle even managed to find someone who quoted Thompson as saying, "Adrenaline is our real drug of choice."
Nice try. But let's try to be a little bit honest, guys, just for a few minutes, in his honor. His drug of choice was speed. Crystal meth. Amphetamines. You all know it. You've all taken it. And not one of you will admit that you love it, that you've written on it, that you've had the best times of your life on it.67 years old, and he was still going so strong it took a bullet in the head to stop him. A half-century on speed. It's an awesome achievement in itself, never mind the writing -John Dolan
He would problay beat me for posting something like this, but i did.

that is a very true statement its very rare to find anyone who has dabbled into drugs that didnt do speed....most ppl prefer speed to other drugs.

but in excess it is horrible as is anything u do in excess is not good.

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

OfflineWildLASER

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #6937655 - 05/19/07 04:08 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i did love speed, meth releases the most dopamine of most commonly abused drugs, besides rare chemicals that people dont do...

1000% thats OUNE THOUSAND PERCENT INCREASE IN DOPAMINE

for me, my DOC was opiods and cocaine, but amphetamines and opiods were the same for me, meth and opiods and maybe some hash oil, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and yes, there were some great times,

--------------------
,'~Þ

OfflineWildLASER

#6937661 - 05/19/07 04:19 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I identify with this, opiods and cocaine/amphetamiens used to be my DoC, meth/H, coke/H maybe some hony oil/hash oil in there too, some beznos later on.... i had alot of good times, on dex even too, just dex when i was younger, etc, mixed, but also i have great times on my own, andgreater are always possible, even as on amphetmaiens, your whole reality can be more euphoric and invigorating, its all bout growth and higher awareness and experience

--------------------
,'~Þ

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: WildLASER]
    #6937847 - 05/19/07 07:09 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i agree it truely is about experiencing and higher awareness...i enjoy my drug exploration cant really say ive have to many bad experiences of course i had them but more good than bad....but my DOC is OPIATES #1, GHB,shrooms, and ex...which kinda falls into every catagory with as much shit is all mixed in....ive had great times on G oh yea :smile: i never cared for speeders, i hate coke it makes me feel yukky and unsociable...but meth didnt i liked it it didn't get me to bad unless i had been up for a week or so....i would say that the 3rd day is the worst lol, has anyone ever watched "The Salton Sea" that movie is crazy. at the beginning he says:
its been three days now...or is it four....
good movie its all about tweakers though. and Spun but i think everyone has seen that one.....

--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
    #6938526 - 05/19/07 12:02 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

The reason I hate meth is because friends do it, stop over at 3 in the morning and think that I'll find them pleasant to talk to after they've been up for 3 days straight. Fuckin' tweakers can be kind of annoying to talk to. The thing is, I tried it myself a few years ago and did the same damn thing. I don't want to ever be 'that guy' again.

--------------------
All that groks is God.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: Riboflavin]
    #6938657 - 05/19/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

i read a really interesting report on erowid of a guy who went to south america somewhere in the jungles and smoked meth (might have been crack tho) with some random shaman and had a pretty 'spiritually enlightening' experience... but i mean, the majority of tweakers fuck it for the rest of them.

one of the dudes who was smoking in my kitchen last night has been up since last thursday (2 weeks, 3 days) and he is FUCKED.

i didnt even want to talk to him, he's a dealer and apparently does this quite often

i can't understand how these people just have no fucking regard for their bodies. i will never touch that stuff again, i just dont see how it could benefit me in any way, i'm starting to feel the same about E as well

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery

Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: indica]
    #6938712 - 05/19/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

If it's the same report I'm thinking of it was crack I remember it because it was weird that somebody would smoke crack with a shaman, I don't think there's any similar meth reports.

--------------------
]

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: trendal]
    #6938740 - 05/19/07 01:11 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
Pure DMT will be clear crystals...that's how you know it was done correctly :wink:

Slightly yellow is ok too...but I wouldn't touch anything darker than that!

generally, the yellow coloration is simply fatty left-overs from the plant material. The yellow DMT crystal is normally just fine.

OfflineWildLASER

#6939029 - 05/19/07 03:03 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

DUDE, SALTON SEA, I LOVE THAT MOVIE, MY ROOMATE GAVIN LOOKED LIKE JIM MORRISON, AND VAL KILMER, THEN WE FOUND OUT HE PLAYED HIM, THEN we were watchin tv at 2am and said we will find a val kilmer movie, then lo and behold salton sea is JUST STARTING and we see val!

my roomates and i represented a person

gavin  was val (though irl im more like him but gav lookd like him)

i was his friend, with the mullet,

alfonso was the mexican dude who goes "you mad doggin me bitch?!

brian was pooh bear with no nose

oh and the shaman thing is nuts, but yes lots of coca and shamans in south america :laugh:

and dmt, crystals can range, many impurities are OK, think of the orange moth ball dmt from back in the day (before my time)

ayahuasca is nice too, not as intense but if you make /take enough it can be

and yes, i have been up for about 2 weeks, and my friend said it was the most fucked up hes ever seen me (he never saw me tripping or on e or both!) or on H/ speedballing but yes i met with him to do a buisness thing and i was so gone....  sleep deprivation itself is bad, combined with amphetamine psychosis beggning, no good!

--------------------
,'~Þ

OfflineWildLASER

#6939032 - 05/19/07 03:05 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

because, amphetamines can also "re-wire" your brain, to a larger extent then many drugs, brain blood flow everything affects, even cannabis! there are some negatives to this blood flow, always..

with meth, permanent psychosis can set in more easily then with most drugs... datura is up there but that is different, delerium is its effect spectrum inherentely...

--------------------
,'~Þ

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#6939061 - 05/19/07 03:13 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

imagine being hooked on datura

or a tweaker on the 5th day taking dature

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#6939622 - 05/19/07 06:35 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

WildLASER said:
DUDE, SALTON SEA, I LOVE THAT MOVIE, MY ROOMATE GAVIN LOOKED LIKE JIM MORRISON, AND VAL KILMER, THEN WE FOUND OUT HE PLAYED HIM, THEN we were watchin tv at 2am and said we will find a val kilmer movie, then lo and behold salton sea is JUST STARTING and we see val!

my roomates and i represented a person

gavin  was val (though irl im more like him but gav lookd like him)

i was his friend, with the mullet,

alfonso was the mexican dude who goes "you mad doggin me bitch?!

brian was pooh bear with no nose

oh and the shaman thing is nuts, but yes lots of coca and shamans in south america :laugh:

and dmt, crystals can range, many impurities are OK, think of the orange moth ball dmt from back in the day (before my time)

ayahuasca is nice too, not as intense but if you make /take enough it can be

and yes, i have been up for about 2 weeks, and my friend said it was the most fucked up hes ever seen me (he never saw me tripping or on e or both!) or on H/ speedballing but yes i met with him to do a buisness thing and i was so gone....  sleep deprivation itself is bad, combined with amphetamine psychosis beggning, no good!

hell yea thats whats up ickin characters me and all my friends watched while we were all tweaked out and when val say the part about 3 days maybe 4 we akll started crackin up b/c its soo tru at that point u really dont kno its hard to count days when they all run together :lol:

--------------------

Offlinefantasylndvictm
yup
Female User Gallery

#6939755 - 05/19/07 07:01 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

yea its really hard to talk to tweakers exspecially when ur not tweakin(i think someone said that already but w/e)

and as far as all these ingrediates ya'll are talkin about i have no idea about....i always said i dont want to know whats in it b/c i really didnt want to think about what i was doin to my body....wich is a horrible way to look at it but hey i enjoyed the drug:

im trying to find a clip from the salton sea movie but all im findin is trailers so i guess ill throw one of those in here.
ok this one is ok heres the link i dont know how to get the embeded in here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yH9w04MWQ0k

this other one is the actual trailer but the embeded was blocked so heres the link....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKi70hCRBKA

--------------------

OfflineRiboflavin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwestish
Re: fuckin tweakers smoking meth in my kitchen [Re: indica]
    #6940603 - 05/19/07 10:56 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
imagine being hooked on datura

or a tweaker on the 5th day taking dature

:rofl:

That would quite possibly be the most ludicrous thing anybody would ever see.

--------------------
All that groks is God.

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #6943540 - 05/20/07 04:57 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I've never done METH/ICE/CRYSTAL et al. Passed the pipe along more times than I can count. Dose MDMA still count as doing an amphetamine?

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals