Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePulsating
Björk's Disciple
 User Gallery

Loc: Space & Time
Re: Anyone ever feel like they're cursed ? [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6908108 - 05/12/07 11:58 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:
Like there's something looking down on you, setting up situations to cause disruption in your life ?.

My family (me included) has a habit of being put in really bad situations,, the way these situations start blows coincidence apart.
Usually there's a learning curve with them (on reflection) but they're pretty constant.

Is it possible for a family to be cursed, or maybe have a malicious spirit looking over them ?

Definitely possible. Are there crazy mood swings involved in this as well as accidents (like bumping into walls or car crashes) and sicknesses/colds?

--------------------
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ― Plato

"I communicate, therefore I am" - I

"Nature is ancient, but surprises us all." - Björk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakercee
Atheistic Mystic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here and there
    #6908846 - 05/13/07 07:19 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

yea, a family or an individual can be cursed. Voodoo is one way it could be done or any of the black arts.

--------------------
Pray, v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy - Ambrose Bierce

Medical science has confirmed what the male world has known intuitively for millenia: that scratching your ass is a great aid to complex thinking.

Its God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizations such as Jaish, Lashkar etc.
Its our responsibility to arrange the meeting between them and god."
- Indian Armed Forces

"Hey Monkey!! Get Funky" - Tarzan and Jane

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Anyone ever feel like they're cursed ? [Re: shakercee]
    #6908889 - 05/13/07 07:33 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I don't see any curse here.

Many, many of my friends are in the same situation. One of them has just had her mother die, she was alos abused as child and her brothers a heroin addict.

Another of my friends brothers killed himself, their parents were divorced, his father a dealer and other relatives all addicts.

I've been to the point of suicide myself because of what me and my family have been through. I stood there in the noose crying my eyes out in my room until I finally realised I would just be causing more hell for my family, to do that.

Its back to the point about the Ephiopians. They travel miles everyday in hellish hot weather just to get a drink of water. Only to die at the age of 16 from the millions of diseases that are rife in their society.

I'm sorry its been hard on you but as someone already said, welcome to life.
I suggest you take up meditation and start studing Eastern philosophy such as hinduism or buddism. They know a great deal about the body and mind, suffering and pleasure.

Offlineshakercee
Atheistic Mystic
Male User Gallery

#6908895 - 05/13/07 07:35 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Pray, v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy - Ambrose Bierce

Medical science has confirmed what the male world has known intuitively for millenia: that scratching your ass is a great aid to complex thinking.

Its God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizations such as Jaish, Lashkar etc.
- Indian Armed Forces

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Anyone ever feel like they're cursed ? [Re: shakercee]
    #6908960 - 05/13/07 07:58 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shakercee said:
yea, a family or an individual can be cursed. Voodoo is one way it could be done or any of the black arts.

Voodoo is a black art? :what:
Since when??? It can/could with "black" intentions just like any other magick, but Voodoo itself is not black magick...:strokebeard:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlineshakercee
Atheistic Mystic
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever feel like they're cursed ? [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #6909062 - 05/13/07 08:43 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I will be damned.  My impression was voodoo was black majick.  I could do some reading on voodoo.  Thanks for the correction. :smile:

--------------------

- Indian Armed Forces

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #6909101 - 05/13/07 08:57 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

I believe it is possible to be attacked by dark forces or succumb to things like the evil eye. But I believe it's also possible to overcome. If you feel like you might be cursed, I would suggest finding some books on magick and learn some banishing rituals. But don't just go right into the rituals themselves. First you have to learn the theory behind magick before you can use it effectively(kind of like music).

--------------------

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever feel like they're cursed ? [Re: Pulsating]
    #6909336 - 05/13/07 10:07 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jickey Mouse said:
Quote:

mikeyyork said:
Like there's something looking down on you, setting up situations to cause disruption in your life ?.

My family (me included) has a habit of being put in really bad situations,, the way these situations start blows coincidence apart.
Usually there's a learning curve with them (on reflection) but they're pretty constant.

Is it possible for a family to be cursed, or maybe have a malicious spirit looking over them ?

Definitely possible. Are there crazy mood swings involved in this as well as accidents (like bumping into walls or car crashes) and sicknesses/colds?

Nar, i don't get mood swings, it's more about the way situations work out. Things have a habit of starting from something small, they can even seem positive at first then turn around through bizarre events into a disaster.

Once one thing starts going downhill all the weird coincidences start and other problems are added and added.
It's easy when i lying there stressed out of my mind to think something is setting everything up.
There's a very oppressive feeling that clings to you, the whole house has an oppressive feel to it.
The stairs are terrible, i think alot of people get that feeling that there's something watching/right behind them. I've seen flashes of red light when i've been walking up and down and i hear that's not good.
That could all be psychological though.

But these situations are constantly rising up, then falling away when i'm at breaking point.
Then there's a short quiet period before the whole thing starts up again.
Some of the most positive times in my life have been torn apart by sheer bad luck.

I do sometimes get a strange feeling before a bad event but i haven't quite learned how to listen to it yet, it's like a weird undertone deep inside my head. It's hard to pay attention to until an event actually happens and you think back.
Sometimes i meet people and get a strange flash through my mind, with a slight ominous feeling then months or weeks later that person has a major impact on my life.
This latter feeling is much easier to notice.

It's very weird.

Maybe everything i've talked about is all in my head, it's just very hard to believe sometimes..

Thanks for the advice on magic everyone, i'm going to take a serious look into it.

And Happy Birthday Mushroomtrip,, :smile: .

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #6909456 - 05/13/07 10:48 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

And Happy Birthday Mushroomtrip,, :smile: .

Hey thank you :smile:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #6929541 - 05/17/07 10:37 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Okay, so let's say you ARE cursed, what are you going to do next? Is there even anything you could do about that?

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #6930231 - 05/17/07 01:10 PM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:

No.

You and your family are creating all of it most likely. But of course you can't see it because you're looking outside to find all your problems. If you look at how you react to things and think about things then you will see the creative seed of all your experience.;)

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order