Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedalorean
Loc: AZ
concerning tolerance
    #675139 - 06/12/02 02:28 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

with mushrooms, one can accumulate a high tolerance to it fairly easily. i have found through my experience w/ it that if dosing at one point in the day and getting off pretty good, then taking more the same day later on after the first dose wears off, that the second dose either has little to no affect on the person. is this true w/ others, or does my tolerance just suck really bad? or to trip on one day, then the longer you wait to dose again, the better the effects. is this true w/ you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefrank_grimes
Warrior of Corporate Bullshit
 User Gallery

Loc: Springfield, USA
Re: concerning tolerance [Re: dalorean]
    #675170 - 06/12/02 02:42 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

My hampster's nephew says that he waits at least a month in between mushroom experiences. The more often he takes them, the less effect they have on him.

-Grimey

Offlinedalorean
    #675176 - 06/12/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

a month huh? thats a good idea. thats how i governed acid, but since i ran into mushrooms, i try to avoid the manmade chemicals of LSD. others? how often do you dose?

Offlinefrank_grimes
Warrior of Corporate Bullshit
 User Gallery

Loc: Springfield, USA
    #675191 - 06/12/02 02:52 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've always wanted to beat luvdemshrooms to it, and now here's my chance. This doesn't belong in this forum.

But to answer your question, I don't use mushrooms. My hampster's nephew, on the other hand, is too caught up in his crack habit to worry about mushrooms anymore.

-Grimey

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #675194 - 06/12/02 02:55 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

When I tripped on LSD I would always wait 2-3 weeks between trips...any less and my subsequent trips would be weaker...

I'm assuming it'll be the same for shrooms....with weed I usually take a 2-3 day break in between heavy smoke sessions and that makes a big difference for me.

Tolerance depends on your body's metabolism and liver...MDMA and my liver did NOT get along...so I stopped rolling and since then (that was back in 2000) I've been okay with my liver....but I've also stopped taking synthetics. Weed and Mushies are enough for me.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: concerning tolerance [Re: frank_grimes]
    #675220 - 06/12/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Geez Frank, now what do I do?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinedalorean
Re: concerning tolerance [Re: Boppity604]
    #675223 - 06/12/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

alot of my old smoking buddies and friends claim they "burn out" on weed, cuz they smoke it in large quantities every day. i too am a daily smoker, but only a hit at a time. i'll make a bowl last all day, sometimes two. this saves on weed and keeps my tolerance at a comfortable level. i am recently new to shrooms and am still trying to find the right dosing. all i found out so far is the longer the wait, the better the trip. guess it's good that i aint producing mass quantities, or i'd probably hate the blasted things!

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: concerning tolerance [Re: Boppity604]
    #677121 - 06/13/02 04:58 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Nothing but psychadelic mushrooms and ganja for me as well. Well... I'm still contimplating weather or not I want to hippie flip sometime - that would be the last time I take MDMA.

I like to waite at least a month as well. Mushroom trips are so much better if your not doing them every week, or even every other week.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #677607 - 06/14/02 03:10 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Best to wait at least a week between experiments IMO

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #681288 - 06/16/02 02:55 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yup, the cocensus here agrees w/MHO the longer you wait, the better the trip.
For me usually 3-4 months, however I have held off since last December 28th!
Can't wait for the 4th!! I'll be on a lounge chair with haeadphones on playing Beatles on the stern of my boat just 800 feet from a fireworks barge containing 35 minutes worth of continuous state-of-the-art 'works! But that will be just a bonus!

HEHE

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Anonymous

#681422 - 06/16/02 05:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Your tolerance seems to be akin to mine.
I used to drop acid once a week, and 3 tabs did me each time.
Shrooms were diffrent. There was a minimum of 2 weeks inbetween, but 3-4 was better. I found If I shroomed after 2 weeks I had to double my intake.
Now I shroom every few months, and I'm what its referred to as a 'Low Doser' - I like 1.5 - 2 grms - this way I stay in control and since my body is not used to the drug, the effects come on long and strong.
-OoD

Offlinedalorean
Re: concerning tolerance [Re: Anonymous]
    #681484 - 06/16/02 06:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ahh! i thought this thread was long gone!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #688297 - 06/19/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thread seems to be alive and more advice here ...I too have tolerence problems but by far the worst thing to do is dose again in the same day after you are not satisfied with the level the first dose got you to. That is when you will get the least out of the devine mushroom...I speak from experience.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag