Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BrewCity
MDMA trip
    #6834147 - 04/25/07 10:03 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

There is nowhere to put MDMA trips, so here you go.

Me and my wife took mdma yesterday. I took 2 pills, and she took 1 to start. After one and a half hours after ingestion we took a half each.

I started to feel the effects within 30 minutes. I felt a little dizzy, and a slight headache. Later I got a stomach ache.

My wife did start to feel any effects until about 1 hour after ingestion. Me and her were sitting on our love seat, and I was just enjoying the music in the background (verve pipe - the freshman), and she was holding her finger over my arm, not touching just levitating over. She said she could feel the energy jumping from me to her. When she would actually dare to touch me, she would get shocked. I could easily tell she got shocked by her reaction.

A little later we went upstairs, and we laid in our bed. She was feeling it very hard now, she had her eyes closed, and she was unresponsive (I couldn't get her to come conscious, or wake up. But sometimes she would talk to me in these other states of conscious) Every few minutes she would come out of this state, and talk to me. At first she said she was seeing me and her in the future, and we were very happy together.

When she "came too" she asked if me and her were together again. I said yes, and she was very happy. She asked me what year it was, and I told her. I asked her what year she thought it was, and she said 2004.

A few minutes later she went into a unconscious state. She was telling me that there was something trying to take her, she didn't know where she was being taken, but it (not a he or she, but it was talking to her) was taking her somewhere. He, I will call it he, told her I was pulling her back, keeping her here, but that it would be her time to go very soon. Later, when she was conscious, she told me I took her to the lake, and that she liked it a lot there, and that every time he tried to take her, I took her to the lake.

A couple of times she had to go to the bathroom. I helped her down, and helped her take her pants off, because she was very un co-ordinated. In the bathroom she loved washing her hands. Each time she went to the bathroom (3 times) she asked me to help her into the sink, and asked me if I ever just sat in the sink all day. On the second trip to the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, and asked who it was in the mirror. When I told her it was herself, she was remarked at how beautiful she is, and she is very beautiful. Just on a note, the day after, (today) she said she took a very long shower. On her way out of the bathroom, on the second trip down,

One time she became conscious, she looked at me, and told me she was married. She told me not to touch her. I moved away from her a few inches, and ashed her if she loved him. She shook her head yes. She seemed scared. I asked her if he loved her, and she told me she did. I asked his name, and he told me my own name, so it was me she was talking about.

These are all the details I recall at the moment, thank u all.

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMosis
miserable cunt
Male

Re: MDMA trip [Re: MustNotBe]
    #6835324 - 04/26/07 03:09 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Man, are you sure that's MDMA you took? What's with this unconsciousness bit? I've never heard of anything like that.

Offlineb0blet
Drummer
Re: MDMA trip [Re: Mosis]
    #6839778 - 04/27/07 05:47 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Doesn't sound like mdma to me...

Maybe the pills had something else in them?

--------------------
Thanks

b0blet

InvisibleEllisDSox
Omnipotent Yellow

Re: MDMA trip [Re: b0blet]
    #6840390 - 04/27/07 11:25 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

MDA, possibly? How big were the pills and where did you get them from?

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

OfflineMegg
Potator
Female

Loc: Canada
Re: MDMA trip [Re: EllisDSox]
    #6871453 - 05/04/07 10:55 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

That spooked me out a little. Stoned home alone. Not good.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports