Home | Community | Message Board

DaVinci Vaporizer
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Mimosa Hostilis, San Pedro, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineZigzag2101
Stranger
Low dose ayahuasca - experiences, suggestions or comparisons?
    #6819748 - 04/22/07 06:34 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Hello everyone! I think this is my first post on shroomery. This place seems like a really welcoming community. This week i'm planning a relatively low dose ayahuasca experience. This post is to ask: has anyone really had any experiences with "low dose" oral dmt? It seems like a lot of people who use it are looking for the life shattering spiritual journey. Anyone who has any experiences at relatively low dosages (ie: equal to maybe 2-3g of shrooms)? Could you compare it with other psychedelics at this dose? Can you even have a low dose oral dmt trip?

Next, some background, and my plan. I'm a mildly experienced tripper (tripped maybe 10 times on natural psychedelics, nothing totally blew me away though). My preferred spiritual type experience at this stage in my psychedelic career is about 2.0g of mushrooms (strong batches, usually), taken at home, reflecting in my garden or out hiking in a beautiful nature preserve, which i have found to be one of the most brilliant/beautiful experiences i've ever had as a human, is to experience such joy of losing yourself to nature and just dancing in the fields and hugging the trees and stuff :-p.

Recently I've tried a sort of "tester" aya dose, with 2g of rue, then an hour later, 3.5g mimosa (good quality, thorough extraction). At this level, it was pretty reminiscent of shrooms, i had some minor breathing of objects, and colored patches of light seemed to exist on my walls where there normally wouldnt be. But it only lasted about an hour and it wasnt too spectacular (no ego loss or feelings of unity or timelessness)

This week i'm planning a bit higher of a dose (maybe about 6-7g) that will last a bit longer (different timing on the maoi, and using moclobemide instead of syrian rue).

You guys/gals think that aya (i realize it's not true aya) can be used properly in this way to experience communion with nature and to have a sort of experience where visually, you're not overwhelmed, but the scenery is just massively enhanced, but you can still function? Can i get feelings of beauty, timelessness, unity, and ego loss at such doses? Or am i just messing around with something impossible by trying to get a shroom level trip out of what's meant to be a life/death type revelation?

If anyone's had any experience with low dose and could compare to a shroom trip, or to an LSA or mescaline trip, i'd be really delighted to hear about it.

Thanks a lot!! Looking forward to interacting more with this exciting and enlightening community!

Edited by Zigzag2101 (04/22/07 06:53 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Low dose ayahuasca - experiences, suggestions or comparisons? [Re: Zigzag2101]
    #6819801 - 04/22/07 06:49 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

hmm visually it tends to leave things normal but enhanced unless you get pulled somewhere else. and wow that is a low dose i personally dont use just mimosa.
but yeah having it always gives communion with nature and some other spirits
wish i could say more but i g2g

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Low dose ayahuasca - experiences, suggestions or comparisons? [Re: Zigzag2101]
    #6819946 - 04/22/07 07:25 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I understand what your asking I would also love to hear from someone who has that information. I am wondering if you could first explain this

Quote:

Recently I've tried a sort of "tester" aya dose, with 2g of rue, then an hour later, 3.5g mimosa
Quote:

(good quality, thorough extraction).

At this level, it was pretty reminiscent of shrooms, i had some minor breathing of objects, and colored patches of light seemed to exist on my walls where there normally wouldn't be. But it only lasted about an hour and it wasn't too spectacular (no ego loss or feelings of unity or timelessness)

Help all who read this to understand what you actually did for your tester. Was it 3.5g of mhrb or was it 3.5g extracted DMT?

If you ate 3.5g of extract from Mimosa, in other words DMT, You went way beyond whats needed for a low level trip.

I believe I can safely say you did not eat 2 grams of Rue and 3.5g of DMT.

Just curious.

Respect,

IHS

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #6819969 - 04/22/07 07:29 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I understand what your asking I would also love to hear from someone who has that information. I am wondering if you could first explain this

Quote:

Recently I've tried a sort of "tester" aya dose, with 2g of rue, then an hour later, 3.5g mimosa
Quote:

(good quality, thorough extraction).

At this level, it was pretty reminiscent of shrooms, i had some minor breathing of objects, and colored patches of light seemed to exist on my walls where there normally wouldn't be. But it only lasted about an hour and it wasn't too spectacular (no ego loss or feelings of unity or timelessness)

Help all who read this to understand what you actually did for your tester. Was it 3.5g of mhrb or was it 3.5g extracted DMT?

If you ate 3.5g of extract from Mimosa, in other words DMT, You went way beyond whats needed for a low level trip.

I believe I can safely say you did not eat 2 grams of Rue and 3.5g of DMT.

Just curious.

Respect,

IHS

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

OfflineZigzag2101
Stranger
Re: Low dose ayahuasca - experiences, suggestions or comparisons? [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #6819976 - 04/22/07 07:30 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

you are correct in thinking it was 3.5g of root bark. 3.5g dmt would be totally insane!

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Low dose ayahuasca - experiences, suggestions or comparisons? [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #6820002 - 04/22/07 07:36 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I dont think he was saying that.

And that is a good testing dose.

Keep in mind, a testing dose is just a testing dose.
If your using rue and are wanting to keep it somewhat traditional as far as maoi dosage, you are going to need 3.5-7 grams of rue.
If you take 3.5+ grams of rue as your first "Non-testing" dose, you should take it easy on the dmt for your first "this is not a test" dose.
Ayahuasca is not very forgiving. It can haunt you, usually in a good/productive way though.....lol.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Mimosa Hostilis, San Pedro, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience