Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmguuy
Stranger

Shrooms felt like acid
    #6657174 - 03/10/07 10:38 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

Ive taken 2 grams of a new strain of cubes twice this month and both times felt like LSD!
Music sounded so deep and profound and I could stare at things moving and felt like i was sorta frying but was in FULL control of my mind and body. It lasted about 4 hours and i didnt get one of the "weird" feelings I normally do when i return to shroomland.

Could this be the usual effects from making tea because these were my first experiences with shroom tea?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibled4a2n0k
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: dmguuy]
    #6657210 - 03/10/07 10:58 PM (17 years, 22 days ago)

HA, that is exactly what I thought when I first took shrooms.
It seems unlikely that tea was a factor in the similarity.
the trips are just somewhat similar

--------------------
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

OfflineItsaMeMario
Stranger
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: d4a2n0k]
    #6657438 - 03/11/07 01:23 AM (17 years, 22 days ago)

did you smoke anytime before the trip on that day? whenever i've smoked- even like 4 hours before eating shrooms, i find that the trip always become much smoother and FUNNER.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: ItsaMeMario]
    #6657445 - 03/11/07 01:27 AM (17 years, 22 days ago)

I've noticed a bit less of 'stomach shroominess' when taking tea. That stomach feeling is one major difference that acid doesn't have, for me. So it could contribute.

But I've had really strong mushroom peaks that have felt nearly identical to lsd. I started forgetting which one I took. :smile: I've also had one LSD peak so strong that it was really uncanny how similar it was to a DMT breakthrough. Something I'll surely (hehe, perhaps even hopefully?) never experience again.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinefugyas
Stranger
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #6657575 - 03/11/07 04:01 AM (17 years, 22 days ago)

If you at any point in your life cant tell the many differences between lsd and mushrooms, you have ALOT more to learn.
All our brains can see it clearly.
If you cant tell the difference between lsd and mushrooms, then god help you.

They are different in every way, and if you cant experience the differences then how objective is your opinion?

They will never be very similare. They have things in common..... but to mistake lsd for psi.??.....you have to be the "wrong person to give advise" in order to talk about such differences as if these drugs were all that similare.

I have never had a trip that resembled a drug other than the one I was on at the time.
LSD compared to mushrooms and to not tell the difference?

LSD will never seem like a mushroom trip to me.

Shrooms will never feel like acid. Thats just how your brain works as well as mine.
Shrooms are never going to become lsd after you took whatever shit.

If you cant tell what you are on then you dont know a thing about these states of mind. Im not saying you need to be an expert.
But to have tripped off of both drugs and not be able to tell the difference sometimes?
Thats just fuggin ugly..........

Edited by fugyas (03/11/07 04:03 AM)

OfflineItsaMeMario
Stranger
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: fugyas]
    #6657584 - 03/11/07 04:08 AM (17 years, 22 days ago)

fugyas have you ever heard of the term 'blah blah'?

Offlinefugyas
Stranger
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: ItsaMeMario]
    #6657593 - 03/11/07 04:19 AM (17 years, 22 days ago)

Have you ever heard of good manners or even logic?

Sorry butthole, Ive got you covered.

Just stating the obvious, and its fun for me to be almost a dick but not really....

If you cant tell the difference then your just another "custy"....

If you, (possibly an experienced "user" of psychedelics)fucked up a drug taste test id think you were a fucking moron..... Sorry if that offends you.

Its possible for them to seem similare.
They cant ever be even close to the same, and this is inherently true.

Bla...bla?............lol You are funny.

Im sorry if that point of view bugs you or is considered by a simple person like you present yourself to be, to be "irrelavant".

Get real.............

One-liners are not always the best way to go smart guy.

Just trying to show a "newb" a lesson so he doesnt get "powned" by a bunch of "custies" that are smarter than him.
Sorry dude.

Thanks for the term "custy" shroomhead...... Its been a funny word ever since then.................lol

Edited by fugyas (03/11/07 04:41 AM)

Offlinefuzzyninja
Stranger
    #6657748 - 03/11/07 07:55 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Well, hallucinogens are classified as such due to their similar effects. Though the effects are different, they all make you hallucinate and feel funny (good or bad). Telling the difference may be an experience thing for some or just an inability to tell the difference at all. I prefer the head high from shrooms and the more intense visuals of LSD - just learn to differentiate amongst the body and head highs of each and you WILL note similarities and differences.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6657812 - 03/11/07 09:12 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

fugyas said:
Shrooms will never feel like acid...

Have you ever heard of good manners or even logic?

:whatever:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Offlineself_destrukt
n00b!
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: SDP]
    #6657898 - 03/11/07 10:09 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Fugyas, different substances effect different people differently, and not all our minds are the same.
For one person mushrooms and LSD can just be 2 different vehicles to the same place
I know there have been times I have smoked a good amount of some sativa and felt like I was on a low dose mushroom trip (1.5-2 g) but with a little bit of added cloudiness.
I agree that different substances should have different effects, but that may not always be the case.
As you probably already know, you can shape a psychedelic experience to go in the direction you want.
Dmmguuy may have just been in that acid mind-set. =)

I'm not trying to be a dick, but maybe you're the one that isn't being so logical.

Invisiblejack_straw2208
Doctor
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: self_destrukt]
    #6657925 - 03/11/07 10:20 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

no guy's fugyas has it figured out, he knows everything, dont question him because he has better logic and manners than you!

--------------------
If you can’t tell what you desperately need, it’s probably sleep.

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: jack_straw2208]
    #6658006 - 03/11/07 11:13 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

He said it felt like acid, he didnt say it was acid.
If you have ever tripped before you would understand that you can cross certain boundaries.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: blacksun]
    #6658023 - 03/11/07 11:25 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Lady sally takes over and/or connects every peak almost: in swims mushroom journy. They are good friends and have not met personally In a long time. But she finds her ways.

Peace

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#6658044 - 03/11/07 11:38 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

"They are different in every way, and if you cant experience the differences then how objective is your opinion?"

How the hell can you have an objective opinion about the subjective percieved effects of psychedelic drugs.

Everyone is affected differently. There are major differences that most of us notice. Some people might instead dwell on the similarities.

Get over yourself. You have good points, but no one is really going to see that in your posts if you keep the attitude up.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #6658080 - 03/11/07 11:50 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Ever trip on acid and mushrooms? DAMN. The only thing i have ever noticed, during either trip, that is similar are the visuals - although mushrooms tend to give more vivid visuals for me. Everyone is different and you should learn to think before you hit the Submit button, especially for just registering today, which makes me just think you're wasting everyones time

OfflinePolyrhythmanaut
BaphometicServitude
Male

#6658137 - 03/11/07 12:16 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

fugyas said:
Just stating the obvious, and its fun for me to be almost a dick but not really....

Hmmmmm....you seem almost smart...........but not really.......

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #6658275 - 03/11/07 01:10 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

sounds good to me!:grin: but normally when i eat shrooms i want to shroom, if i wanted to take a trip with Lucy, id just drop her instead.

OfflineJon

Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #6659539 - 03/11/07 08:01 PM (17 years, 21 days ago)

someone should try dosing, and convince themselves they took LSD by external means. Like putting shrooms in your daily bag of green tea, then eat a sugar cube wrapped in aluminum foil as a placebo. Its probably very difficult to trick your head this way, but for those who are particularly clever or just have a good idea on how their mind works, this should be a fun experiment. Under controlled situations, this could probably be acheived more accurately.(Telling the patient with prior LSD experience but no shroom experience to drink a glass of water that is said to be LSD but is really shroom tea.) The likelihood of such an experiment being allowed with proper permissions is probably not good.

Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: Polyrhythmanaut]
    #8126330 - 03/10/08 02:55 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

You people judged the Jesus of this thraed and ignored any rational point of view so you can continue dabbling in your stupid game of knowing it all yourself.

He actually objectivied your point of view and you ALL jumped on HIM. FUCK YOU ALL. I don't care if I bumped this, it can't be that fucking old either, so ban me for awhile or except it for awhile. This thread didn't get enough good attention, and I had to speak up for this guy cause everyone else just judged him for thinking he was right. And he was... if you don't care for the simlilarities fine but he never JUDGED you for that... foolish adolts.

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

Offlineflushme
Shroomery OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kazakhstan
Re: Shrooms felt like acid [Re: allisthesame]
    #8126374 - 03/10/08 03:15 AM (16 years, 22 days ago)

what strain did you eat?

--------------------
TRUST IN THE FLUSH

Take Salvia Cuttings Successfully

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract