Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineshitfacedme
fustfuffs
Male
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7412396 - 09/15/07 08:39 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

would you think differently about bras if you had tits?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
    #7412406 - 09/15/07 08:43 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

yeah - i gotta wear a bra (I got's heavy handfuls) but i hate skirts and i dont wear heels -(im 6 feet tall)
I have someone, so I am not looking, but that doesn't mean I am not aware people are looking at /judging/ogling me. thats human nature.

personally I like to style my hair and wear a little eye shadow and lip gloss. I am a customer service manager - i have to interact with ppl from all walks of life - so at work i am more conservative, but with my own personal touches.

I'm in the subway a lot - you see a heavy concentration of people there - I find a lot of girls with plain/ugly faces wear a lot of tight clothes/skimpy outfits. I guess they have to attract men with something. And very young girls these days seem to think they HAVE to dress slutty- otherwise no one is going to take them seriously. (hate to tell them otherwise)

I try not to pass judgment on people. Everyone goes through phases, trying to find themselves. When i was young, i liked tight pants, but I got over it. Not everyone does unfortunately. I see plenty of 40 somethings rocking the teen look, much to my chagrin.

...now in da house I's a ho!

holla!11!

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: shitfacedme]
    #7412422 - 09/15/07 08:48 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shitfacedme said:
would you think differently about bras if you had tits?

They're called padded bras. and no, even if I had D's, I still wouldn't wear them; the whole belief about bras reducing saginess is a myth. What old lady do you know has natural breasts that DON'T sag??? What female do you know that has huge boobs that don't sag??? The reality is, bras were actually invented in an effort to cover up nipples. Yeah, I looked up the history of that too, along with circumcision :wink:

I can see their usefulness if you got huge ones and you need to take a jog, that's about it.

Offlineshitfacedme
fustfuffs
Male
    #7412470 - 09/15/07 09:02 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

wiki?

ive seen young girls with big tits complain of back and neck problems but a figure 8 bandage would be a bitch to wrap every morn so i take it they wear them to stop back ache too or is that too normal?

OfflineOracle Of Delphi
I, Phantom
Female

Loc: State of Disrepair
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: shitfacedme]
    #7412538 - 09/15/07 09:27 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

i gotta wear a bra - as much as i hate them, i dont dig the swing when i am in public - i go braless at home, but never in the street.

--------------------

http://dictionary.reference.com/

Offlineshitfacedme
fustfuffs
Male
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7412561 - 09/15/07 09:36 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

its cool,i won't hold being normal against you;)

Edited by shitfacedme (09/15/07 09:57 AM)

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #7412592 - 09/15/07 09:54 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

In Italy this girl got raped in Rome i think. So at court the judge asked her what she was wearing. She told him tight pants and a halter top. The judge through the trial out stating that she asked for it by showing of her ass.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #7412749 - 09/15/07 10:56 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I hate to say it, but it seems like a power trip. First the feeling that lots of guys are looking at you and want to bang you but they CAN'T probobly makes you feel really important or powerful. Compound this with the fact you can also create a no-win situation by acting offended by men noticing what you are showing off makes you feel more powerful. The arbitrariness you are afforded probobly makes you a feeling of control.

Though, much I think really has to do with what other women are wearing. If sex appeal is power then it is a competition with other women more than it even has to do with men. Men don't really figure into this at all except they are the ones who provide the attention, but honestly they aren't going get any and they are never going to know the designer etc. like another woman.

I don't think beauty or elegence necessarily has anything to do with how provocative you dress. Maybe alot of people equate attention with beauty, but in my book they just like to feel powerful.

The issue for alot of guys is that all this kind of like toying with them and fucking with their sex drives so girls that don't actually care about them can feel good about themselves. There isn't anything innately wrong with dressing a certain way, but I think some people resent feeling manipulated by it.

A real life example that used to annoy me was how my ex girlfreind (while we were still involved) would dress like a model for her freinds and people she didn't know while pretty much settling for a paper bag while I was around. If it really had to do with feeling beautiful you would think my attention would matter more than random guys at parties and other women.

Of course a few financially and socially elligible guys probobly love girls dressing hoe-ish because they actually WILL have sex with those women. But they are only a few.

Edited by Divided_Sky (09/15/07 03:06 PM)

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #7412835 - 09/15/07 11:27 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleQuarryman
Stranger

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: YidakiMan]
    #7412865 - 09/15/07 11:37 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I've always wondered where girls got shorts that small. Do they shop at baby gap or something? :grin:

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: YidakiMan]
    #7412866 - 09/15/07 11:38 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry for a second I thought I was on fark.

OfflineJunkFood
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NYC
    #7412883 - 09/15/07 11:44 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

I hate girls who have no tits, but wear low-cut tops thaat sport their cleavage. It's fucking nasty.

Invisibleadrug

Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: JunkFood]
    #7412888 - 09/15/07 11:45 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah! Stop pretending to have boobs!

And those push-up bras? False advertising!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Why do girls wear provocative clothes? [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #7413045 - 09/15/07 12:33 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

Many of these comments are nearing old, but CerebralFlower is still active and if he is a man of knowledge, he will welcome a dissenting opinion! :laugh:

Quote:

CerebralFlower said:

Like I said already, if I see a girl dressed just to get attention, i would not give her that attention, cause its worthless.
whats on the inside is what matters...

Lighten up, dude.  Take a step back from your preconceived notions here and listen to what some of the ladies are saying.  You might also be served well, if you didn't discount someone entirely based upon what they wear.  It seems extremely hypocritical for you to preach about caring for what's "on the inside", and yet in the same thought you will quickly dismiss a woman simply because of her dress, without even taking the time to see and experience first hand what type of person she is.  As much as I'm sure you don't want to hear it (or believe it), I'm afraid you are embodying much of the closed minded, superficial nature that you so seemingly abhor.  Your ideals seem genuine, but don't get so caught up in idealism that you forget how perfectly imperfect everyone is.  How can one find fault with others when they refuse to first acknowledge or seek out their own?

Quote:

CerebralFlower said:

My whole point of the thread was that men would be less horney, if they werent always exposed to sexual imagery. Women would be more horney if men were always dressing provactively. I was only trying to help change the world in a good way, to create less desire, lust, repression and suffering.

I might have agreed with you in my younger years, particularly those years which I spent solo, with a touch of bitterness lingering from a failed relationship coupled with a splash of self-loathing for not having landed a new mate.  Then one day, in matters unrelated to love and companionship, I made a choice to stand by my convictions because they had been created with great intent, yet flawed execution.  It took failure, introspection, and a friend to remind me that "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" and that even though my plan seemed ideal and good natured, I am still a fallible human that will make many mistakes over the course of my conscious experience.  I had been arrogant in my unrelenting conviction fueled with good intention!

And so it is, that I hope you can recognize - it is not the clothes on one's back that defines one's nature, nor is it their choice to imbibe or abstain from chemical manipulation, their line of study, their sexual orientation, the list goes on an on... men of proper sexual health will inevitably be horny regardless of what the women around them may wear, that is just a part of our overall human nature, the procreative experience we were born into.

Live and let live, bitches! :yesnod:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Re: Why do girls wear provocative clothes? [Re: geokills] * 1
    #7413059 - 09/15/07 12:36 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

im not gonna lie. i love dudes who bulk up and take roids, and show off their bodies. why? its fucking sexy.

OfflineGotdung
Stranger
Re: Why do girls wear provocative clothes? [Re: Crystal G]
    #7529564 - 10/17/07 10:58 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

hmmm roids bulk up show off body.... hmmm you know what scares me....... emo guys so damn sad all the time such small tight pants... my friend does the whole emo scares me... im random... but Crystal G brought up guys (be warned of the roided ones though the are mean)

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #14184567 - 03/25/11 10:48 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

The want attention but not all of them are conscious of this.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14184575 - 03/25/11 10:50 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

some girls dont wear any clothes

--------------------

OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: Coaster]
    #14184727 - 03/25/11 11:25 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

hot

what do you think of this girl, slutty or not?

it's my ex...was her facebook profile for a while. the guy is gay and it was before we dated, but it always kinda bugged me and i wasn't sure whether i was being unreasonable or not.

i got the feeling this one did it because she had self esteem issues.

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
Re: Why do girls wear provacative clothes? [Re: JT]
    #14184762 - 03/25/11 11:33 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

she looks like an easy fuck that probably sucks a good dick when she's drunk.

what's sad is that i'm being somewhat brutally honest with you based upon what i can deduce from a glance of her overall composure, facial expression, how she's holding the guy, etc.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order