Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Anxiety and LSD facts. [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #6488430 - 01/23/07 01:35 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

your own posts proves me right you dingbat...

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedcstar500
Just starting onthe path...
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Anxiety and LSD facts. [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #6984162 - 05/29/07 09:08 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I apologize for bumping this after so long but

One question: Can these panic attacks from activation of the sympathetic nervous system do any actual damage physically?

--------------------
"And the alien anthropologists, after exhausting all possible explanations for the demise of the human race, were forced to settle on the only reason left: This species has amused itself to death."
-Roger Waters

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Anxiety and LSD facts. [Re: dcstar500]
    #7725599 - 12/06/07 06:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

bump... for a pretty good thread. :laugh:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflineSurReality
PsychAdemic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Colorado, USA Flag
Re: Anxiety and LSD facts. [Re: andrewss]
    #7729302 - 12/07/07 03:40 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

im pretty sure i have some anxiety problems, i know that i have experienced anxiety attacks. although the original post states that an anxiety attack happens for no reason (if this is so maybe i dont have a problem) well i used to not know why i would get so extremely uncomfortable, at first i associated it with cannabis because i used to get them sometimes after smoking- well actually being in class stoned (maybe it did have something to do with weed-sometimes) but i got the feeling even when i wasn't high and this is when i realized it was more me than a drug effect.
ive concluded that the reason i get anxiety attacks are from a lack of control of myself (being on planes, at school, hospitals, school bus) pretty much if i can't leave and take a breather...(ive actually considered starting to smoke cigarrettes so i can have an excuse to go outside)
i've once had an anxiety attack just because i had to go to the bathroom and wasn't allowed (i absolutly hate the public school system for having the power to control when a person can go relieve themself)
I also suspect that i have a mild (controllable) form of schizophrenia, but i also doubt that because i am in control (i've learned to not speak about what i think, i have a pretty graphic imagination/dreams/and obvious duality in my thoughts - i have a strong doubt this is actually unnatural)

so theres 2 'reasons' i should not engaged in hallucinogens, yet they are my prefered type of drug, i love acid for more than its effects but for the fact that it has really helped me understand myself. i have never regretted a single lsd trip or even had a bad time (and theres been situations were i am supprised i kept my cool - like fleeing a bust by vehicle while peaking and thinking i was in pursuit), i've had some scary weird times on mushrooms (even just a gram or 2) but never regret. i have noticed im much more sensative to tripping than other people i know- and usually end up taking the most(first time doing shrooms i ate a few tiny ones to try and just get a body high, but actually had a full blown trip and left my body a couple times- and at one point i wasnt even aware the i had eaten shrooms/didnt know why everything were so weird)

--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag