Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBanana03
The 3rd Conchord
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Recommended dose of 15x Kratom Extract?
    #6416941 - 01/01/07 10:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yesterday I bought 3 grams of Kratom Extract from a local shop up at the mountain house my friends and I were staying at. The lady at the shop said 1 gram per person should be good, but I have been searching and reading threads here and have read a lot of varying things concerning how much you should use. It seems if you do too little, you hardly feel a thing, but if you do too much you start to feel very sick and throw up. So for those of you who have experience with Kratom Extract, how many grams do you recommend for a tea? Should I just go ahead and put all 3 grams into a drink, or do some sort of smaller dosage?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDelta9Hippie
Traveler
Male

Loc: Spaceship Earth
Re: Recommended dose of 15x Kratom Extract? [Re: Banana03]
    #6417569 - 01/02/07 08:12 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

1 gram would definetely work for a long lasting effect, 3 would probably be way to much, and give you a raging headache the next day. I think 1 gram of the 15x is like 13 grams of leaf, so that should work out nicely. I've seen people just mix the extract with water in a cup and chug it, or cap it in 1 or 2 capsules.

--------------------
"During evolutionary time, the avenues of possible progress have become progressively restricted, until today only one remains...Man...has been suddenly appointed managing director of the biggest business of all, the business of evolution."

Life begins the day you start a garden.

Check out my trade list in My Journal...

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#6417572 - 01/02/07 08:15 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Do YOU have any experience with kratom in general?

For me, 20 or so grams is a mid level dose.....30 grams puts me out.

So in theory, 1 gram of 15x should be 13-15g of dry leaf congealed into that one gram.

If I had said extract i would eat 2 - 2.5 grams. :shrug:

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

OfflineBanana03
The 3rd Conchord
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Recommended dose of 15x Kratom Extract? [Re: Schwip]
    #6417851 - 01/02/07 11:21 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

No this will be my first time with any form of kratom.

OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
    #6419098 - 01/02/07 05:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I would eat 1 gram. Then like .5 later if you wanted it.

And then the second dose I'd just eat the rest, 1.5 total.

--------------------
]

OfflineGrendL
Stranger
    #6558573 - 02/12/07 02:44 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Banana03: (a bit very late but) how was it?
Hope it was good.
I also agree that the 15x isn't as strong as 15 gr of leaves but I always have good effects with it and it only takes 2-3 minutes before you start to feel something. It also never made me really sick when I took too much.

When I took it the very first time 1 gr. was enough. Now, 8 months later I need 1.5 gr. to get the same effect.
As I said, I really love it but the down side (for me) is that it is so damn easy to take it; a spoon, some orange juice (or whatever juice )and voila.
In the beginning of August of last year I ordered 100 grams; A simple calculation told me it was enough for the next 3 months. Before I knew it I took 2-3 grams a day (and more)always in a dose of 0.5-1 gram. Before the end of that month all was gone.

I used to brew tea (and still do) and this takes me 30 minutes (cleaning + stinking kitchen and complaining wife included) so I needed to find something faster and more simple. I found it! (Instead of a daily user I just became a triple daily user) but hey, no cleaning and a stinking kitchen, just a complaining wife.

I still prefer the commercial grade above anything. I tried the resins, the 41% extracts, the 90% pure liquefied, the-super-strong leaves, the-super-super-strong leaves, the mega-super-and-handpicked-by-beautiful-Asian-models-strong-leaves-with-lotus-extract and besides being very expensive they never gave me the same feeling as the plain inexpensive 14 gr. commercial grade leaves. Just go for that. Just make some simple tea, take 0.5 liters of water and let boil for 20-25 minutes, no fucking espresso-machines or senseo-surrogates. what's left is about 100-150 ml of tea, filter it and I strongly recommend to drink it with orange-juice. It masks the bad taste.
If you're really a sick fuck you can skip the filtering and orange juice and just drink/eat the whole.(who does this, they exist????)

BTW: I just ordered some kratom pies (you know, those "each pie has an average weight of 36-41 grams but the price is based on 36 grams so there might be an extra bonus for YOU!")
Anybody has got any experience with them? your wallet?

BTW: Anybody who reads this & uses kratom: What's your average dose + how often do you take it.
I started in mid 2004 with 14 grams, 2 times a week. Since a year I use 14 grams/day. And I don't care because I'm still functioning well (or better if I'm on kratom)

Offlinegschull01
Stranger
    #15871482 - 02/27/12 03:59 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Dude these responses are ridiculous. This is why no one likes kratom. no one even knows kratom like i do apparently. Ok it is true taking to much kratom can speed u out to the point of throwing up. But as far as a 15x kratom packet, they are usually not maeng da extract so You will start by taking the entire package. if u take any less than the 3 grams u prob got a placebo effect. Now with a 30x maeng da extract u will get a good effect at 1.5g and a very nice effect at 2 grams. wouldn't recommend over 2.5 of a 30x maeng da kratom extract. But in your case 3-6grams  and no less for a 15x. your effect should seem almost magical and not seeded out. if u didnt get that then u have shitty 15x kratom extract. it goes bad in about 6mo. BTW.

Offlinejammin
MN Adopted
Male

Loc: Missourah
Re: Recommended dose of 15x Kratom Extract? [Re: gschull01]
    #15871489 - 02/27/12 04:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

OP, i'd be careful with your post. Asking for doseage advice is against forum rules.

--------------------

And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
    #15874237 - 02/27/12 04:02 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Rules have been amended and dosage advice is not allowed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules