Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
shady lsd supplier
    #6367516 - 12/13/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

as you may have read in my other thread i have made contacts with a new supplier, his mushrooms are top notch and he sells them at better prices than ive ever seen around here. i also know people who buy cocaine from him and they tell me it is the best coke theyve ever had. so obviously he has "connections". however, he said he could get vials of liquid LSD for $300 but the person he gets it from wont sell any less than a vial so id have to buy the whole thing. now im not the sort of person who is about to spend $300 for a vial of what could basically be anything but for unclear reasons, i am not allowed to purchase any less even to try. so what should i do in this situation? id love to have a connection for this much acid but the fact that i cant try it first seems strange to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: shady lsd supplier *DELETED* [Re: porcupine]
    #6367534 - 12/13/06 07:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by uber_aj

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: uber_aj]
    #6367544 - 12/13/06 07:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

well he doesnt have the lsd himself (if he did im sure hed let me take a hit), rather he has to get it through a person who will only supply it in vials and apparently for reasons that weren't made clear to me getting one hit to try on a sugar cube isnt an option. it just seems odd to me and i think im gonna pass on it.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: porcupine]
    #6367700 - 12/13/06 08:19 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Give your "dealer" a few bucks to talk to the guy and get a hit off of that silly dealer. Who the hell would buy a vial without trying it first. Have your dealer relay the message that, "if its good he has a guarenteed deal". Have your friend be there when he drops it on candy or a suger cube, and note how many drops he uses for a hit.

Im sure your dealer can find a way to have you try it first.
Even if you have to pay your dealer for the "luxury".

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: yageman]
    #6367722 - 12/13/06 08:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ok i am gonna bring this up with him tomorrow and make it clear there is no reason i shouldnt be able to try it first.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6368210 - 12/13/06 10:08 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah exactly what yageman said. just tell him ok ill buy the vial for sure, if he lets me try a sample hit or 2 and say u will pay for the hit or 2, test it and than boom pay for it if its good because thats a decent price for a vial

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: LedHead]
    #6368304 - 12/13/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I have had hits from vials that are worth no more than 50 dollars, yet someone payed 250. The hits were diluted as hell, and frankly, it was dirty acid. Five people drank the whole vial in one night.... Too many ergot like alks still in there, although you could only tell how unclean it was if you took a massive dose. Impurities really are inconsequential unless you take alot of some dirty acid. When people say "lsd is lsd or something else", are pretty on the mark when it comes to dirty acid.

Its the dose per drop that is most important. Its hard to know if you are getting your moneys worth if you dont know how many drops equals lets say, 100 mics. There is alot of diluted shitty liquid out there. Shitty liquid meaning 20-40 mics per drop(or even way less).

Some liquid is really pathetic. Lots of rc "liquid" out there aswell.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: yageman]
    #6368317 - 12/13/06 10:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah went through a vial recently that definately was fairly diluted... took 4 hits than took a wash of the bottle and was not where i should have been on that much!

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: LedHead]
    #6368383 - 12/13/06 10:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I can only imagine what kind of a fucked up mix people could put into a vial.......

DOm/lsd etc etc etc.

The only rc I have used unintentionally was lsd liquid. There was acid in it. Came on in about 10-45 min. Then there was another peak of some speedy drug that shot us up another few levels. still enjoyable, though not as interesting as lsd.

Do believe. People mix that shit sometimes. I know it sounds stupid. You dont have to believe me......Ive also experienced it with one type of giant thick, supposedly red lsd geltabs. There was acid in there for sure, but the peak came way to late and was not like anything other than lsd mixed with another geltab worthy psychedelic. The first 1/4 of the trip was weak, dominantly lsd, the last 3 parts was definately an rc.

Good reason why you souldnt buy a large thick plyable geltab that can fit all that crap.

I shit you not. I know lsd, even when it has some other shit in it. I guess the dealers probably think that its an interesting mix and people wont mind or notice. I didnt mind the first time. Its only happened to me twice out of countless acid buys.
Almost all the liquid, gel, and paper acid I have bought was most certainly lsd.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineTuneInTurnOn
Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, Canada
    #6370677 - 12/14/06 02:44 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Shit...any acid would be good around here, theres none around my area. Good luck w/ the vial, I hope its real shit.

--------------------
My apartment in New York was on Perry Street, a five minute walk from the White Horse. I often drank there, but I was never accepted because I wore a tie. The real people wanted no part of me.
- The Rum Diary

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
Re: shady lsd supplier [Re: TuneInTurnOn]
    #6371456 - 12/14/06 06:58 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

id want a sample if i was spending that much.

--------------------
View My Gallery

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract