Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebeavis190
(.Y.)'s
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost in my head
Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: clemens]
    #6355011 - 12/10/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

usually every friday night but now its not as good as it used to be so ima try to cut back to 1 every 2weeks or a month

--------------------

Confucius Says ...
Man who put cock in Peanut Butter jar is Fucking Nuts.
Man with tool in woman mouth May not necessarily be dentist.
Schoolboy who play with schoolgirl during wrong period, get caught red-handed.
He who fish in other's hole often catch crabs.
Man who go to sleep with itchy butt, wake with smelly fingers...
Man young when he snatches kisses, old when he kisses snatches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: beavis190]
    #6355198 - 12/10/06 06:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I want to cut back but its hard. I don't like drinking it's okay but somethin about it makes me feel like shit. Weed is alright but as of lately I haven't been into it as much. It makes me mumble when I talk and no one can understand what i'm saying. shrooms is the only thing I really love now as far as drugs are but my tolerance is going up fast.

is there any other drugs that are safe to abuse? dxm is fun as hell but I heard it fucks up your brain and gives you brain damage. drinking alcohol with DMX is fun as hell I feel so chilled out when I do that, but that's probably not a good mix to do all the time.

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: beavis190]
    #6355214 - 12/10/06 06:12 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Pikashroom, just take a break for awhile. and some Xanidoos are good every now and it. i like pills more than alcohol.

OfflineLittleman

Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6355225 - 12/10/06 06:15 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Pikashroom said:
is there any other drugs that are safe to abuse?

Lol! :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Well Right after the 4th hit he was so far gone he puked all over him self. He had no clue that he threw up on him self and was finger painting in it on his stomach."
- Mudnpool

NZ Psilocybe Hitlist:
Subaeruginosa-Weraroa-Semilanceata
-Subsecotioid - Angulospora - Tasmaniana - Alutacea

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: Littleman]
    #6355234 - 12/10/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Besides weed, shrooms or caffiene? I don't mean that even those are completely safe but there just doesn't seem to be any worse side effects of weed and shrooms than alcohol or tabacco.

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Edited by Pikashroom (12/10/06 06:22 PM)

OfflineDr. uarewotueat
Peyote Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uk / Philippines
    #6355277 - 12/10/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Pikashroom said:
Besides weed, shrooms or caffiene? I don't mean that even those are completely safe but there just doesn't seem to be any worse side effects of weed and shrooms than alcohol or tabacco.

heheh... how long since u first ate the shroomage?

--------------------
View My Gallery

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: blacksun]
    #6355788 - 12/10/06 08:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

blacksun, i can relate to you buddy. personally shrooms affect me alot stronger than i think they do most people. i admit im a pussy when it comes to shrooms.

it took me a while but i think ive finally figured out for myself how to dose.

what i do is i take .5 gram first and wait 4 hours before i dose again. this gives my body a chance to adjust to the psylicibin. since its such a low dose i hardly feel any edginess. its actually pretty enjoyable but i always find myself glad i didnt take more for the first dose.

after 4 hours im pretty good to take 1.5 grams from there. about every 3 hours from then on i eat 1.5 grams(usually 1 gram at the 2 hour mark and .5 gram 1/2 hour -fulll hour later, rotating like that every 2-3hours).

this technique has worked real well for me the past 5or 6 times/5 or 6 months, so im pretty sure ive figured out how to avoid uneasy times.

again, i admit im a pussy, but i just dont have the nerve to go through the insanity and confusion ive been through so many times before from taking more than i can handel.

blacksun, i notice too that no matter how bad a mushroom trip can be the comedown is always awesome. i guess thats why i never let a bad trip stop me. i guess the last memory of even the worst trips was that i was having a great time in the end, lol.

anyway, maybe you too might benefit from my approach, give it a try some time. if you plan on eating with friends try taking that forst .5 gram 4 hours before you meet up with them to dose. it paves the road rather nicely imho.

pikashroom, i agree that dxm has its dangers, while shrooms are relatively safe.

personally i dont think shrooms are ment to be recreational like pot. i know ive read other peoples posts on here from time to time who regret taking shrooms every week for a year or more straight. obviously your free to do what you want but i dont think its good to do psychologicaly speaking. once a month max imho.

if pot is not your thing maybe consider finding peace in sobriety. theres alot to be said about being at peace in ones own self without the need for mind altering substances.

im not preeching, just offering my own point of view.

peace. :mushroom2:

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: how often do yall trip? [Re: Shnezbit]
    #6355795 - 12/10/06 08:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I usually trip every two weeks or so. Sometimes it's every week sometimes every three weeks. So I say an average of every two weeks. That is perfect for me. There are sometimes where the next day after I tripped I want to trip again. I just really enjoy it and it is a nice way to sit back and get some R&R.

~Peace Out

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #6355818 - 12/10/06 09:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I can't believe it's been almost a year and a half since my last trip.

I'll be tripping again in a few days though, just counting down the days to harvest time. I'm feeling the call of the weird.

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #6358367 - 12/11/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

a few times per year (& that's in a good year...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag